Beasts of Beyond
GHOST / o, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: GHOST / o, joining (/showthread.php?tid=3565)

GHOST / o, joining - COSMIIX - 07-19-2018

[align=center][div style="max-width: 600px; text-align: justify;"]
His head was pounding and Lewis was stumbling around the snow with a paw pressed to his side as he glanced over with a small frown on his maw, the half dead pixie bob would flick his ears back watching as his gaseous tail would sway to the sides. A bit of the said gases escaping his jaws as he let out a soft breath, he stopped at a border blinking his eyes only to take in the smell of other animals. He hadn't lived in a group for what felt like ages, the ghastly looking feline would glance down at his large paws shuffling them a bit as he debated whether or not to join the place. His ears pinned against his cranium as the half dead creature would look to the side wishing he had someone that was remotely familiar to him, he could have cared less who it was just as long as it was a familiar face. Like Omorose, Nine, or even Guardianstone. He missed them dearly, all of them had taken a snippet of his heart and well, he was left with so little now he was sure that he didn't even hear beating within his chest.

He scowled at himself feeling lavender drool slipping through his cheek wound and proceeded to wipe away said saliva, it only happened a few times and it was mainly when he was hungry which he was feeling right now. His paws would press against his stomach being a bit careful not to put too much pressure since his ribs were slightly showing, the half dead feline would then glance over with a blink of his eyes. His pupils moving in pools of pitch black, he would part his jaws to release a yawn and eventually said with both ears angled forward "Lewis Mysterium-Grimes, here to join," Or at least, stay a few days so he can fucking eat something and yes, he carried his grandfather's surname to honor the other.

Re: GHOST / o, joining - arcy - 07-19-2018

Izuku .. wasn't inside, right now. He probably should be. He .. hurt. And just generally felt pretty bad. Oof. Izuku, of course, knew that he couldn't get over a sickness like that in like .. five seconds. But it was upsetting anyways. The Maine Coon grumbles as he limps along, tail sweeping. He was .. out here to keep looking for joiners and visitors. Because Izuku had to greet them. Even though staying home was a better idea, and leaving was the reason his leg was still not healed.
.. Luckily, his efforts were not wasted. Izuku blinks as he catches sight of a blurry figure in the distance. Dark .. lilac? He can't tell. They're not terribly far, but he has to squint to make out their figure, which .. hurts. Not a Snowbounder. He should go greet them, then. Izuku lets out a soft huff as he straightens up his posture and ruffles his wings, speeding up his gait to get over faster. There's nobody else here, yet. Of course there isn't. Izuku is the first to greet people a good majority of the time, see.
"Hey!" Izuku chirrups as he wanders closer. Joiner? Lewis Grimes. Huh. Another Western name. Not one of the strangely themed names he'd kept on running into once he became a cat. Izuku's ear twitches. Interesting. "Welcome to Snowbound! I'm Izuku. Um -- do you want a hot chocolate? .. Food?" Izuku's tail gives a nervous swish as he conjures up a hot chocolate to offer. The other looks hungry, but a hot chocolate should do for now. Izuku didn't have any food on hand. Any food he did have he ate pretty fast 'cause that was cause that was the only time he remembered he was supposed to eat. Oh well. .. Anyways. He's a little put off that he's not more put off by the strangers' appearance. I mean, it was really really strange but Izuku wasn't even confused? Uh. .. Well. Except for whatever injuries there were that he saw. Were those injuries? God, Izuku didn't know.
what was i worth

Re: GHOST / o, joining - NUI HARIME - 07-19-2018

ASPIRING FIRES !
nui harime — female — snowbound — eaglehunter — hard physicality
the first thing nui noticed about lewis was the plumes of purple smoke drifting from his maw and tail, lazily curling around his body in a haze. his body was a pleasing hue of eggplant purples, violets and white. vaguely nui wondered how gorgeous his pelt would look as a coat, before she shook the thoughts away with a few quick jerks of her head.

then she noticed the mass of fur coating his body, velvety soft and looking oh so nebulous.

she longed to sink into that pelt. never come back. it would not be completely impossible for her to disappear within that woolen mass. he was big and she was a petite creature.

impulse gradually took over as nui slunk up beside the newcomer, disregarding the taboo and risk (if there was any. nui was confident she could handle herself just fine), attempting to press herself deep into his mane and conceal herself within.

"oh hello there!" her voice was drawn out into a lovely purr. "your fur looks so soft mister! so lovely..." it forgot to occur to nui that perhaps she ought to ask for permission, or inquire of his name before she made physical contact with him. but personal space was practically nonexistant to nui.
#psychosocial.

Re: GHOST / o, joining - Character Graveyard. - 07-20-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Like the other two Snowbounders, Kirishima had noticed the purple flames coming from Lewis' mouth and tail. That was amazing! How was he doing that? With a lopsided-grin on his maw, the maned-wolf strutted over, sitting next to his former classmate.

"Welcome to Snowbound!" He said, both of his black-colored ears lifting. That was becoming a habit of his, but he was using his ears as a sign for his moods. "I'm Kirishima! Would you like a tour of the territory or would you rather explore on your own?"

Re: GHOST / o, joining - Dimitri - 07-20-2018

Dimitri approached worriedly, surround by creatures larger than him and all the more nervous for it. His eyes flickered to Lewis and he felt his tail clinging to himself. He couldn’t help but stare at the skeletal features of the creature and shook.

"I- I’m Dimitri. Nice to meet you."

Re: GHOST / o, joining - rhosmari - 07-20-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:black;"]Voices had drew the heavily injured male to the area, silver eyes narrowed a bit against the pain that was rupturing through his body. He should be resting but it seemed like he was being stubborn again and he gave a low pitched sigh as he stepped forward on a shaky leg. One step at a time he made his way over though he was just curious of the stranger that had come to the border. Flicking his thick tail the snow leopard would halt his advances once he was close enough to see. Well, whatever the animal was he definitely looked sickly that was for sure and he thought about pointing that out before he closed his jaws that had opened up. He slowly sat down and lifted a paw to rub it against his bandaged head, armor rubbing metal against metal before he just released a sigh. Well, not like it mattered what he said but he was just concerned for the other's well being. Maybe he should say something. Just ask. The human male turned animal blinked his silvery eyes before he took a small step forward and he tilted his head a bit. "Hey I'm North, are you alright?" The concern leaked through his tone as he paused, wincing a bit when his burn decided to flare up harshly and cause his breath to hitch a bit. Third degree burns sucked and especially when they covered most of his side

Re: GHOST / o, joining - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-20-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
There was quite a group forming over here, and if Atbash was honest, she kind of felt pride at how many people were gathering at the border. Which, of course meant another joiner, but she was glad to see that it was more than just her, Izuku, and Aizawa. "Hey, welcome to Snowbound! I'm Atbash Cipher, the leader, or Hailcaller, here." Atbash chirped as she got closer. She studied Lewis's frame upon hearing Izuku ask if he wanted food and she frowned. "Right, are you okay?" She echoed North's words. Starvation was a horrible feeling, almost like an gnawing ache depending on how bad it was.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: GHOST / o, joining - COSMIIX - 07-20-2018

His pupils would narrow a bit as they locked onto a green furred feline, which he found to be a bit amusing especially with Lewis being, well, a fucking eggplant. The half dead creature would offer a friendly smile listening to the other speak, it was odd but the other's voice was somehow familiar though he had never met the kid before. Snowbound. Izuku. Hot chocolate. Food. . . Food! He wants food for sure! He nodded eagerly as he takes the hot chocolate graciously with a wide grin though his ears flick back to press against his head to say with a small nod "Ah, thanks a bunch! Uh, I'm Lewis - no wait, I already said that. . . But thank you again, I'm starving. . . I haven't eaten in months. . ." His forked tongue would slip out of his mouth and swipe across his lips only for him to start drinking the warm beverage eagerly though it burnt his tongue and he would briefly flinch in pain. He found a slight frown on his face feeling the warm liquid drip from his cheek wound with part of his mane soaked with said warm beverage, he blinked his eyes only to sigh "I hate that. . ." As that was said, another plume of gases would escape his jaws as he leaned over to start licking at where the drink was spilt, he was partially frustrated with himself. Stupid wound, stupid gluttonous ass.

He was almost done until someone pressed into his mane, now, physical contact wasn't unwanted but he hasn't had social interaction in such a long time that he flinched at the idea even a simple touch made him flinch. His body grew stiff feeling Nui pressing herself to his mane, the plumes of gas would come out shaky and rapid as embarrassment surged through Lewis. He took a step back at the sudden touch, he wasn't against feeling a body pressed to his own but he didn't well, like it. "T-thanks. . . I w-w-was born with it. . ." Using a shaky paw, he would brush his ruffled fur down as he finally lost his stiff posture letting out a soft sigh. He wasn't too shocked about people hugging him or anything relating to his mane, it was quite soft, hell, he remembers that a fucking bird had come to him once and ripped a good chunk of fur off of him.

Turning to the other three, the pixie bob would twitch his whiskers with a small shake of his head "I'll show myself around but thank you for the offer, Kirishima." He said with a light smile feeling the gases that exited his mouth start to relax quite a bit, the half dead creatures ominous gaze would then shift over from North to Atbash, he blinked a few tines wondering what they were so concerned about then it came to him. He had to eat! He blinked his eyes a few times to take himself out of his brief daze only to answer with a happy smile "Yeah, I'm fine! It's not easy being half dead but you gotta work it out somehow y'know?"