Beasts of Beyond
EIGHT TO TEN ♡ missing / leaving - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: EIGHT TO TEN ♡ missing / leaving (/showthread.php?tid=3546)

EIGHT TO TEN ♡ missing / leaving - arcy - 07-19-2018

Caboose wasn't around the ascendants a lot. This wasn't his fault -- he just got lost a lot. He'd accidentally wander past the border and end up somewhere else. He usually ends up returning within a few hours, though, directed back by some nice NPCs. People didn't keep a good enough eye on him, see. And it wasn't like directions back was foolproof.
Which leads to this. Caboose .. had been absent for a little while. This wasn't too concerning for the first few hours, till it started to stretch on and he didn't turn back up. A day, and then two, and there was no sign of Caboose. People who knew him well enough would probably figure he was terribly, terribly lost. Except he. Y'know. Doesn't show back up. Concerning, maybe.
//ive been thinking abt this for ages. tho its super short bc idk what to type nd i just wanted to get this out before my muse here died ooF
ill put context in his discord channel in just a min. ur char can go looking for him if u want. he'll be in snowbound, where im moving him w my other char(ill figure out how to balance them eventually >:^(), but im not gonna bring him back for anything more than visitaation

Re: EIGHT TO TEN ♡ missing / leaving - guts - 07-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Even though he didn't like the guy, Caboose had been some sort of a rock for him lately. He was the only sense of familiarity now, and with him gone, he probably wasn't going to do very well, especially since all he had now were the Freelancers. "Hey, has anyone seen Caboose?" he goes around asking, growing more concerned and irritated by the second. Damn him and his obliviousness. But he couldn't help thinking that he could have gotten himself in a bad situation, as he had a habit of doing. At least Tex was around, another person he could lean on.

"SPEECH"

Re: EIGHT TO TEN ♡ missing / leaving - imperia - 07-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Caboose is missing? That cannot be good. Imperia arrives next, a concerned crease forming between furrowed brows. Although she is not close with the golden retriever in question, Peri still values the male and hopes that nothing bad has happened. But she cannot be so sure given all the trouble the freelancers and the soldiers seem to draw to themselves. "Where might he have gone?" she asks, casting a worried look to Church. Peri could have sworn that the border collie could care less for Caboose, but she is not going to question it now.

Re: EIGHT TO TEN ♡ missing / leaving - Suiteheart - 07-19-2018

SUITE
HEART
[bye arcy!! we're gonna miss you!!]

The first few hours of Caboose's disappearance hadn't been worrying at all. She knew the poor guy got lost from time to time, and she figured he would simply turn back up sooner or later. However, as the hours turned into a day and then a couple of days, Suiteheart became nervous. On her patrols, she searched for the canine. Her eyes were trained to find the sweet, goofy golden retriever.

But there was nothing.

Concern leaked into her baby blue eyes as she returned from yet another unsuccessful patrol. She was beginning to wonder if he had been captured like Pele, or worse yet, murdered. Both thoughts didn't set well inside of her. She hated the think something bad had happened since Caboose was so innocent.

"Maybe we outta send out search parties to other groups to see if they might've picked him up," Suiteheart suggested as a slight distress danced in her tone of voice. "Maybe he got lost and someone offered to let him stay with them."

[b]suiteheart folie-mikaelson . ecliptic admiral . the ascendants . tags
© [color=black]MADI

Re: EIGHT TO TEN ♡ missing / leaving - Cosmic - 07-19-2018

I already missed the poor guy. I hadn't seen him for a while, and my mood came to quite a low. He always brought a smile to my face and made me laugh sometimes. I had nothing but good memories of the simulation trooper.

"If what Suite said is true... then I'm going to miss him a lot." I sighed heavily, looking down at my paws.