Beasts of Beyond
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME // open, questionnaire about Snowbound - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME // open, questionnaire about Snowbound (/showthread.php?tid=3539)

Pages: 1 2

THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME // open, questionnaire about Snowbound - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-19-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
Atbash had realized that a lot of the joiners probably didn't know about Snowbound's shop system and currency, and she noted Izuku's confusion over the titles and pendents, so the Hailcaller decided on holding a small questionnaire about the group. She didn't know a whole lot, but hopefully it would help with some concerns and questions. "Hey, everybody! I'm holding a small questionnaire about Snowbound." Atbash chirped as she settled herself in the main area of camp, setting down the few chips of Syamine, the tribe's currency, into the show. "I'm gonna talk about our shops and titles for the most part, but do you have any specific questions for me?" She hoped it would be about the aforementioned topics, but she wouldn't mind answering other questions if her tribe had any.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME // open, questionnaire about Snowbound - galexiux - 07-19-2018

//busy track im making lunch rn aaaaaaaa

Re: THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME // open, questionnaire about Snowbound - guts - 07-19-2018

Aizawa padded up in a track post, deciding he could help answer questions if Atbash needed it.

"SPEECH"
⚝⚝⚝
tags

Re: THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME // open, questionnaire about Snowbound - Dimitri - 07-19-2018

Dimitri joined them.

Re: THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME // open, questionnaire about Snowbound - NUI HARIME - 07-19-2018

ASPIRING FIRES !
nui harime — female — snowbound — eaglehunter — hard physicality
nui was quick to sidle over, a paw raised to brush against her cheek in thought. so far, she had no questions that she could think of. but perhaps there was someone who could come along and ask a question that she unconsciously had.
#psychosocial.

Re: THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME // open, questionnaire about Snowbound - arcy - 07-19-2018

Izuku did have some questions about the pendants. Not anything he would voice, unfortunately. He'd been a little more puzzled about them before the name change. He hadn't known any of the ancestors, and as they were now, they were pretty recognizable. Snow themed was their thing, see? Izuku decides to listen in just in case, though. The Maine Coon trots over and curls up next to Aizawa, tail twitching as he settles into a little ball. Nobody had any questions yet, so he doubted they will. If all else failed they could just read up on it, after all. ... unless they were illiterate. Hm.
what was i worth

Re: THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME // open, questionnaire about Snowbound - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-20-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
Alright, this seemed to be a good crowd, though none of them voiced any of their questions out loud. Which was totally fine! Atbash preferred it, anyway; it made it easier to just get straight to the topics she wanted to talk about. The she-cat dipped her head to Snowbounders that joined her, before she set her gaze on the little gems she set on the ground. "Alright so... These gems are called Syamine, they're our group's currency." She explained. "We used them in our shops, such as the one I'm setting up or the one Nui has." She nodded to the other she-cat. "They're, uh, earned during Weekly Tasks and Prompts, and each task earns different amounts of Syamine. They're, uh, separated by category, but most tasks done earn 5 Syamine, while OOC prompts earn 7. Choosing to do a random task will earn 10 Syamine. I'm planning on there being other ways of earning Syamine, but I haven't exactly thought of the idea just yet. But honestly? That's all there is to know about Syamine, other than the other groups don't have our currency." Speaking of other groups, they should probably start a trade system, shouldn't they?

//HERE is the thread that keeps track of everybody's Syamine, and HERE is the thread that keeps track of shops! THIS THREAD goes into more detail of how to earn Syamine and the category of tasks.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME // open, questionnaire about Snowbound - arcy - 07-20-2018

Caboose had not been here for long. He does not really know how he ended up here? He just .. ended up here and now he was here. But it was like that with the nice star people, too, so Caboose does not mind. Not that he would either way. He didn't quite have the capacity to worry about stuff like that.
But!! Caboose likes showing up to .. official things!! He does not know the word official terribly well. But he did always end up at these things, as they reminded him of the meetings that would he would be dragged to. He was supposed to be at them, and so he was!! And he got an A+ for that. First in class!! Finally, a winner. So, of course, Caboose ends up here, bouncing in place as he joins the other three nice people. He knows all of them!!! Not their names. He just knows them. Definitely friends. He's a little smug, even though, logically, he should be. But Caboose does not know logic. All he knows is .. friends? Perhaps.
Caboose does .. not quite understand the words the orange-yellow cat-leader-person was saying. Sya..mine... Currency? What was .. currency. Caboose gets the very vague impression that it is basically like money, but his face is puzzled anyways, head tilting. This was all a little complex for the poor canine, but he'd get it soon enough. I mean, he knew money, at least. Still, even with his present lack of understanding, Caboose nods aggressively to confirm he most definitely understood completely. He'd pretty much been taught not to ask questions, unfortunately for literally anyone who was trying to explain anything to him.

Re: THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME // open, questionnaire about Snowbound - Character Graveyard. - 07-20-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]//Retro to injury thread!

Kirishima hadn't been in Snowbound for that long, so he wasn't too certain if he could help anyone with questions, so he had decided to just take a seat and see if anyone had any questions for Atbash.

Re: THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME // open, questionnaire about Snowbound - NUI HARIME - 07-20-2018

ASPIRING FIRES !
nui harime — female — snowbound — eaglehunter — hard physicality
syamine, huh? that was interesting. so there was a form of currency in this place that could be used. she understood now. it seemed to be straightforward and honest. nui pondered on that for a bit, touching a paw to her cheek in gentle thought. questions needed to be asked. answers needed to be received.

figuring it would be boring to keep silent, nui spoke up. "so, say someone runs a shop, and they receive syamine in exchange for their product. i'm assuming the syamine they receive from their business also adds to the amount of currency that shop keeper has in total?"
#psychosocial.