Beasts of Beyond
*:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] (/showthread.php?tid=3528)

Pages: 1 2 3

*:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - emil - 07-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]heya heyaaa im emil welcome to my art shop! i havent had one of these things in a looong time forgive me if im kinda lacking in info haha..i dont really know what to say;;

uhhh first lets go over some things !!! here are my examples
^ unfortunately i dont have many atm since i havent been drawing but i will add more!

i will draw:
- mild gore/nsfw [pm'd privately to u]
- humans, humanoids, and ferals
- a..anything basically ?

i wont draw:
- extreme gore/nsfw
- robots/meka [robotic limbs are iffy]
- idk ill tell u if i can do it or not

pls remember i have the right to deny ur request if i feel that it will overstress me or just not want to do it .. its hard for me to say no dont give me shit if i do thank u,,

prices vary a lot and mostly depend on what u want me to draw. i prefer to take usd as payment, but gems may also work if ur willing to pay like..a lot of them bc i dont think they have an equal equivalent to actual money. uh! but anyway, once u post a form i will contact u privately to discuss pricing! please note the lowest i will go is $10. i know my art isnt that great but. as a note, if you pay with usd, since its a digital thing and not being shipped pls make sure to use the sending to a friend option and not paying for service!! paypal can get me in trouble for that (also dont mind my deadname when i send you the account to pay to ghfjghdk)

slots for now are unlimited, i will open and close the shop when i feel i need to!

please fill out this form and @ me when ur done so i can look over it!
Code:
[b]what type?[/b] colored sketch, bust, fullbody, sketchpage, etc
[b]payment method?[/b] usd or gems
[b]character reference:[/b] images are very useful, but if u dont have any please provide a detailed description
[b]character personality:[/b] helps me with poses, expressions, etc
[b]extra:[/b] any additional notes, info, etc

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - lexasperated - 07-19-2018

trACKING until i gather up enough money because i love and support you and your artwork and excuse me?? wdym your art isn't that great?? it is gorgeous.

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - emil - 07-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]ghfjkNJKNGDKF lexi......my Luv...i would die for u

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - demeter - 07-19-2018

[size=9pt]asHDKSA TRACKING? WHAT THE FUCK?.. I NEVER KNEW I HAD SUCH A TALENTED FRIEND GET OUT

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - emil - 07-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]:"D TY DEM!!! ♥♥♥ u guys are too nice......

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - emil - 07-22-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]bumppp

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - megiji - 07-22-2018

hey im crying??? yr art is so pretty and soft??????
so im gonna track for now until i have actual characters to commission art for but fjdklsjfksld i love yr art :'- 0

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - emil - 07-22-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]THANK U SM that means a lot omg ur art is god tier ;; ❤️

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - KATHERINE PRAELIUM - 07-24-2018

what type? fullbody
payment method? usd
character reference:
Spoiler:
character personality: flirty, social, gentle, thoughtful, diligent, humorous, encouraging, optimistic, empathetic, adventurous, energetic, kind, teasing, hardworking, compassionate, emotional, passive, persistent, impulsive, stubborn, oblivious, reserved, neat, unprepared, sleepy.
extra:Katherine is a simple chocolate bengal cat. She is a slender, agile and graceful with a strong, muscular body, as befits a cat who looks as if she belongs in the jungle. The eye color of the bengal cat is a light hazel color. Because of the genetics from her father, her pupils never dialate, so she is very delicate to the light. However, she also half blind in both of her eyes.

Re: *:・゚✧ emil's super shop! [open] - goodsprings - 07-25-2018

what type? colored sketch !
payment method? both usd and gems ^^ whichever i have enough for
character reference: here !!
character personality: he's very bouncy and energetic, and a really goofy kid/person in general. he loves pirates and treasure especially
extra: i know clothes are hard to draw but just a simple pirate hat? would be really cute! but not needed ^^