Beasts of Beyond
HERE'S TO FOREVER — o, charm bracelet - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: HERE'S TO FOREVER — o, charm bracelet (/showthread.php?tid=3516)

HERE'S TO FOREVER — o, charm bracelet - MARCELLUS - 07-19-2018

HEARTFELT PROMISES { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]TAGS
He had completed his ritual and participated in a few events, so now it was time for him to get his charm bracelet. The male hadn't exactly known how to go about getting a charm bracelet so he decided to ask around, though it had been a complete fail. So now he would just have to resort to finding someone who made them and he was in luck. The male had been asking around until finally one person referred him to another and bam, it happened to be the person who made them. Good, at least he was able to find them. He wasn't exactly sure what he wanted in terms of a bracelet and there had been so many options for him to choose from. "Something made of metal. Surprise me." With that the NPC gave a nod and began to work. For now Marcellus went off to keep exploring the place, walking through the rainforest, taking in the scenery, chatting with other members.

An hour passed and Marcel returned back to the NPC who revealed to him his new bracelet, a silver bangle bracelet studded with fake sapphires. Yeah they were fake but they were still so pretty, earning a satisfied review from the cheetah and him padding off with the bangle bracelet in his mouth. This would be the bracelet he put charms on and he was excited to see what it would look like with different types of charms. Marcellus made his way over to the beach where he sat down and slipped the charm bracelet onto his right paw, both his paws now covered in something. On the left he had his tag given to him by the humans and on his right he had his charm bracelet. Sitting down on the hot sand and lifting his paw, he began to admire his bracelet.

Re: HERE'S TO FOREVER — o, charm bracelet - calypso - 07-19-2018

Calypso spotted the King Cheetah while dragging a kill back to Camp. She'd eyed his joining from afar and she'd been curious about him ever since-- she'd never seen a Cheetah before. Having joined a Clan for the first time only a few months ago, she'd been living in blissful ignorance of the wildcats who were quite literally everywhere. Upon joining, however, she's met a Tiger, a Panther, two Leopards, a Jaguar, a Lion, and now, a Cheetah. She'd think him another notch on her belt but that would be slightly demeaning.

The luminous dog approaches from behind, silent as ever as she slips up beside the large cat. "Hello," says Calypso, offering a quirk of the lips. She drops her rabbit at their feet, a long, bloody thing, and seems to pay no mind to how disturbing it might just be. "We haven't met; I'm Calypso." She speaks with gentleness that stands in heavy contrast with her appearance; a pitbull bitten and torn and rugged. Beautiful still, with her ancient dog chain still wrapped tight around her neck. It's glistening as it rusts. She can feel it poke against her throat as she bends her head slightly to peer at the Cheetah's charm, feigning curiosity for the purpose of the conversation. Truthfully, she has little interest in the thing, but rather, in the stranger as a whole. "I hope I'm not intruding in asking, but where'd you get your bracelet?."

Re: HERE'S TO FOREVER — o, charm bracelet - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-19-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
"I presume he got it made somewhere." Caesar said as he happened to pass by, overhearing Calypso's words. He briefly eyed the bracelet Marcellus had made, before his gaze flickered to his own silver bracelet. It... honestly wasn't very special, since he didn't exactly care for the charms in the first place, although having sapphires - fake or not - was a pretty neat idea. Oh well. Caesar sighed to himself mentally. Can't go back now. Looking over at Calypso, the demon said out loud, "I can probably make one for you if you want." After all, being an Officer, he had been expected to be trained in blacksmithing.
#psychosocial.

Re: HERE'S TO FOREVER — o, charm bracelet - rochelle - 07-19-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 550px; padding-bottom: 17px; overflow: stretch; border-bottom: 2px dashed;"]The lupine never got her own charm bracelet, and she figured it really signified her behindness on all of the rituals and culture that defined the Typhoon so well. It was partially her fear of facing the past while simultaneously being her fear of letting go of the past. She still needed to make her peace, and while she was a crewmember of the Typhoon anyway, her place here didn't feel solidified yet. Rochelle thought of the new joiners, like Marcellus, to be particularly brave for taking up the entrance ritual, able to continue on with their lives. And here ... she felt stuck in some sort of purgatory.

"Your bracelet is pretty well made." She complimented with a gentle smile, padding up to the cheetah. "Marcellus, was it? I'm Rochelle ..." She greeted, then glancing she saw the pitbull, and Caesar as well. "Hello Officer, hello Calypso." The girl murmured with the nod of her head, then turning back to look at Marcel's charm bracelet. She figured she could make her own ... though she wished just to make it of a simple twine or rope, thick enough to hold up.

Re: HERE'S TO FOREVER — o, charm bracelet - MARCELLUS - 07-19-2018

HEARTFELT PROMISES { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]TAGS
For a long time he was the only wildcat he could remember meeting. Well besides his parents that is. Coming here and to Tanglewood was like a breath of fresh air where he could meet others of other species and not be the only wild cat for a change. So far he had seen a lot of others ranging from wildcats to domestic felines to even canids and frankly before he got caught he would of never seen canids where he was from and here actually came a canid now to approach him, a dog it looked like. He had never seen a dog before so the pitbull served interesting to him. "Yeah I don't think we have. I'm Marcellus, a pleasure to meet you Calypso." Frankly the king cheetah hadn't met the majority of The Typhoon so over the next few days he would have to find a way to change that it seemed. When she asked about his bracelet, he lifted his paw. "I asked someone to make it for me. They definitely did a really good job." To say he loved the quality of it was an understatement.

His ear flicked as Caesar and Rochelle approached, looking over in their direction. Damn if he had known Caesar could make them he would of instantly gone over to him. "When this one gets worn down, I'll definitely be going to you then." He flicked his tail to his paws and looked over to Rochelle. He had seen the canid around here and there so he wasn't surprised to see her show up as well. "Thank you and yes, I'm Marcellus. A pleasure, Rochelle." So far everyone here seemed nice in one way or another, though he wasn't too certain about Caesar.