Beasts of Beyond
I WASN'T BORN THIS MORNING || Meeting 7/18 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I WASN'T BORN THIS MORNING || Meeting 7/18 (/showthread.php?tid=3500)

I WASN'T BORN THIS MORNING || Meeting 7/18 - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-18-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
God, Atbash knew she was running just a tad late with this meeting, but she had a lot of stuff to get planned for tonight. "Ah, Snowbound! Gather around for a meeting!" The she-cat called as she rushed to the Banquet Hall, carrying a pendant in her jaws. Once there, the Hailcaller sat down and took a couple minutes to catch her breath as a few NPCs arrived. "As I mentioned in the last meeting, in addition to the rank changes, there was going to be title changes. Oh, but before I get to that, I actually made a mistake last meeting." She laughed, a little bit embarrassed by it. "The normal rank is called Eaglehunters, not Eaglehearts. I got confused." She shuffled her paws a bit, not entirely happy to be making a mistake like that in front of her entire group. But there wasn't time to dwell on that right now. Atbash mentally shook her head and told herself to stay focused and opened her mouth to speak again, "Onto the title changes. The reason I'm changing them is because they are tied to the ancestors Snowbound had, but since I'm no longer requiring the religion, it makes no sense for the titles to be named after the ancestors. BUT they will still be having the little pendants attached to them, because it's kinda cute, don't you think?" She pawed at her own pendant, which was the duckling, before she continued on, "Without further ado, the Ond title will now be called the Snowflake title, the Medve title will now be called Blizzard, Kanina will now be called Icicle, Hollo is Sleet, Pipi is Evergreen, Lumba is Solstice, Teknos is Snowball, Draki is Whiteout, and finally, Agu is Glacier." Atbash went quiet, deciding to let that announcement settle in for a couple seconds. "In addition to these changes, I'm also introduce a new, limited edition title called Frostbite! To earn this title, you must complete every prompt in the Character Development Challenge!" Her eyes shone, clearly proud of this. "This title will have a pendant of a fox, an arctic fox, to be exact."

Now, what was next to announce? Oh, right! "I'd like everyone to welcome Mark, Benedetta, North, Mourning Star, Batterychicken, Peachybreeze, South, Moonshine, Nui, Shouto, Toshinori, and Raindance to Snowbound!" Atbash was very happy to see the amount of joiners lately. 13 joiners, how impressive was that! "I'd also like everyone to welcome Aizawa, Magikatricks, and Jewelia back as well!" And that would end her announcements regarding the recent joiners and returners. Atbash was glad to see Aizawa back, if she was honest, and she was glad to see Jewelia, too. Although she had never met Magikatricks before, they did say they were a returner. "Now, Aizawa, I'd like to thank you for coming back. I'm revoking your warning." It was really reassuring to know the grey lion was back. At least she had him to fall back on if she ever became ill or something. "I'd also like to promote Cry to Polarheart, and give Dimitri and Izuku the newly named Icicle title. Keep it up, you guys!" She held out the rabbit pendant for Izuku, and had a necklace for Dimitri. She'd have to write their names on the paper later, but she could get that after the meeting.

Promotions and announcements regarding those, done. What was next? "Oh, we've been invited to The Ascendant's sparring competition. Please check it out whenever you guys get the chance!" Atbash paused, trying to think of something else, but it appeared that was all the announcements she had to give. "Unless anybody has anything to add, meeting dismissed!"

//Summery:
> I messed up in the last meeting; normal-ranking members of Snowbound are called EagleHUNTERS, not Eaglehearts!
> Since Snowbound no longer follows the previous religion, titles have been changed. However, title holders will still receive a little pendant to show that they've earned the title! So, the title changes are the following
    - Ond (duckling) = Snowflake
    - Medve (bear) = Blizzard
    - Kanina (rabbit) = Icicle
    - Hollo (raven) = Sleet
    - Pipi (bee) = Evergreen
    - Lumba (dolphin) = Solstice
    - Teknos (tortoise) = Snowball
    - Draki (dragon) = Whiteout
    - Agu (lion) = Glacier
> In addition to the above titles, a new title has been introduced!
    - Frostbite (arctic fox) - Given to members who have completed all prompts in the Character Development Challenge (CDC)
> Welcome to Mark/Cortexx, Benedetta/Hamlet, North/Persia, Mourning Star/Raz, Batterychicken/Evie, Peachybreeze/Flowery, South/Ado, Moonshine/XYLO, Nui/Spacey, Shouto/Blazic, Toshinori/Megiji, and Raindance/Una!
> Aizawa/Guts, Magikatricks/Sympathy, and Jewelia/Blazic have returned! Welcome back you guys!
> Aizawa no longer has a warning
> [member=1242]cry.[/member] is promoted to Polarheart. Congrats!
> [member=1172]dimitri.[/member] and [member=183]izuku[/member] receive the Icicle title and rabbit pendant for being so welcoming and offering our tradition of hot chocolate to joiners!
> The Ascendants have invited us to their sparring competition!
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: I WASN'T BORN THIS MORNING || Meeting 7/18 - galexiux - 07-18-2018

//tracking. Thank you!!

Re: I WASN'T BORN THIS MORNING || Meeting 7/18 - arcy - 07-18-2018

Oh, neat. Finally. Izuku had been waiting for this. Wednesdays were for meetings, and Izuku .. well, Izuku liked meetings. They were really nice to listen to, because they kept him on top of everything. And, he liked hearing the promotions. More people to join the team! It wasn't easy to support the clan with only three high positions, after all. .. Not that Aizawa .. did .. a ton. .. It was mostly him and Atbash going out of their way honestly. Sorry, Aizawa.
.. Onto the actual meeting. Izuku had been waiting all day, and so it's with a spring in his step that he makes his way over to listen once he hears that it's happening. Izuku immediately settles, ears pricked as he conjures a hot chocolate to drink throughout. .. He liked hot chocolate, don't judge him. Anyways, it's more changes at the beginning of this meeting. Though the Eaglehunters correction was pretty good. Anyways. The new titles were nice! Much easier to remember then their old names. Seriously, Izuku had no idea what any of those titles aside from Pipi meant, and that was only because he had it. Seriously, he was wearing it right now -- he didn't usually wear the pendents, but he was expected to for meetings and events and all that. And a new title. How neat!  Frostbite. He liked the name. His tail gives a sweep. He could probably try and earn the title, once the development challenge was in place. It'd be nice to have, just for fun.
.. Lots of joiners, too. Izuku knew a lot of them, but it was still bizarre hearing them all at once. They'd had that many joiners this week? .. Well, at least the clan was growing! It was a lot better than when it'd just him and Atbash, struggling after Jacob left. Aizawa wasn't under a warning anymore, and Cry was promoted!! Izuku's tail begins to wag. He's glad  -- he'd  seen her around lately, and she'd been doing really well. Hopefully it'd end well. She'd gotten demoted under Jacob's leadership for .. making a scene, he supposes, but she liked Atbash, so he has high hopes. And .. oh!! Wow, okay! A new title! Icicle -- he .. doesn't know what Icicle is. That's fine. Rabbit. It was the rabbit one. Izuku scrabbles to his paws to fetch the pendant. He slips it onto his necklace after a bit of fumbling, and makes back to his spot with a soft 'Thank you'.
"Welcome, everyone!! And, um, congrats!" He never knows what to do at these things. Or, say, he means. So he just sort of ... yells. Izuku's tail gives a sweep as he looks over the crowd to find Cry. Once she shows up, if she does, he'll give her a big grin, but that's sort of all.
what was i worth

Re: I WASN'T BORN THIS MORNING || Meeting 7/18 - NUI HARIME - 07-19-2018

ASPIRING FIRES !
nui harime — female — snowbound — eaglehunter — hard physicality
her first meeting since joining the snowbound.

the inside of the banquet hall is expectedly warm compared to the chilled outside of the territory. the warm, soft light casts itself across her form. illuminates her golden fur so that the ends of her pelt seem to be alit. her patient gaze finds it's way to atbash, listening attentively.

there's been quite a few joiners to the snowbound this past week. nui was not the only one, then. her ears perk at the sound of her own name when she's listed in the long, long line of newcomers.

their system of ranking and titles seems to be extensive and varied. not that she minds, anyways.

when atbash comes to a close, nui calls out a strong. "congratulations to those promoted!"
#psychosocial.

Re: I WASN'T BORN THIS MORNING || Meeting 7/18 - Dimitri - 07-20-2018

Dimitri arrived kind of late, but his ears perked as his name was called. He moved forward to collect his necklace, his personas all too happy and congratulating eachother.
"Thank you, Atbash!"

Re: I WASN'T BORN THIS MORNING || Meeting 7/18 - Blazic - 07-23-2018