Beasts of Beyond
ASCENDANTS ICEBREAKER .。.:*☆ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+----- Forum: Uncharted OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+----- Thread: ASCENDANTS ICEBREAKER .。.:*☆ (/showthread.php?tid=3461)

Pages: 1 2

ASCENDANTS ICEBREAKER .。.:*☆ - vvintersoldier - 07-18-2018

Permission given to me by Cheets to use her idea!! <33

So lately there has been a lot of joiners in Ascendants, and I think this is another good way to get to know each other!! <33 Have fun with this ahh!!

Code:
What name do you go by? —
Astrological sign? —
What's your favorite food? —
What's your favorite season? —
Favorite shows? —
Favorite videogames? —
Favorite genre in movies? —
Favorite movie of all time? —
Current favorite song? —
Favorite music bands/singers? —
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? —
Have a favorite quote? —
What are your interests? —
Favorite animal? —
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? —
Morning or night person? —
What's your dream job? —
Hobbies? —
Fun fact? —
What three words describe you the best? —

Re: ASCENDANTS ICEBREAKER .。.:*☆ - Florence - 07-18-2018

What name do you go by? — flo or florence but also nat!
Astrological sign? — aquarius
What's your favorite food? — anything salmon related and pho
What's your favorite season? — fall and winter
Favorite shows? — the vampire diaries, the originals, game of thrones, soul eater, the office, uhhhh steven universe
Favorite videogames? — pokemon, legend of zelda, smash, kid icarus (i'm nintendo trash is what i'm getting at), also undertale
Favorite genre in movies? — action and romcom probably
Favorite movie of all time? — mamma mia!
Current favorite song? — patricia by florence + the machine!
Favorite music bands/singers? — florence + the machine, marina and the diamonds, billie eilish, cage the elephant, hayley kiyoko, paramore, and bastille
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — i'm not reading anything currently but i'd have to say that one of my all time favorite books is wuthering heights!! i also adore the a court of thorns and roses series
Have a favorite quote? — i have two!! "to the people that look at the stars and wish, to the stars who listen and the dreams that are answered" and then "there are good days and hard days for me, even now- don't let the hard days win"
What are your interests? — hanging out with friends, photography, exploring national parks
Favorite animal? — giraffes!! also bears
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — back to hawaii or colorado probably
Morning or night person? — both! i'm NOT an afternoon person in any capacity
What's your dream job? — i want to be a journalist for national geographic!
Hobbies? — writing, hiking, kayaking, figure skating, and playing marimba!!
Fun fact? — i snort hardcore when i laugh
What three words describe you the best? — gay tenacious explorer

Re: ASCENDANTS ICEBREAKER .。.:*☆ - roman - 07-18-2018

What name do you go by? — Roman or Ro
Astrological sign? — Pieces
What's your favorite food? — Pasta !!
What's your favorite season? — Summer
Favorite shows? — umm i'm unfaithful when it comes to TV but i love westworld!
Favorite videogames? — The Last of Us, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption, and Pillars of Eternity
Favorite genre in movies? — Sci-fi (thrillers) or straight up fantasy
Favorite movie of all time? — Cure for Wellness
Current favorite song? — My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion #NeverletyougoJack
Favorite music bands/singers? — King Princess, Highly Suspect, Years & Years, Audioslave/Soundgarden
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — The Hunter series by Mercedes Lackey and the OG Percy Jackson series
Have a favorite quote? — "I have an approximate knowledge of many things" from the Demon Cat in Adventure Time /shrugs
What are your interests? — Horses, games, environmental sustainability, history, and rocks
Favorite animal? — ....horses..
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — A tiny place called Theodore Roosevelt National Park in Medora, North Dakota
Morning or night person? — Late evening
What's your dream job? — Phenologist?? idk some sort of researcher lookin at plants n animals
Hobbies? — Drawing, gaming, reading, volunteering
Fun fact? — I've never broken a bone
What three words describe you the best? — Short Nature Geek

Re: ASCENDANTS ICEBREAKER .。.:*☆ - vvintersoldier - 07-18-2018

What name do you go by? — Sky!
Astrological sign? — Leo
What's your favorite food? — Spaghetti and calamari!! Also I love onions!!
What's your favorite season? — summer
Favorite shows? — FMAB, A:TLA, LoK, Daredevil
Favorite videogames? — Pokemon!!
Favorite genre in movies? — action
Favorite movie of all time? — cAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER
Current favorite song? — Again by Yui
Favorite music bands/singers? — Imagine dragons??
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — not reading anything rn but Harry potter!!
Have a favorite quote? — "if you can be anything be kind"
What are your interests? — airplanes, drawing, writing, my mind is really pulling a blank rn lol
Favorite animal? — maine coon
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — Hawaii!!
Morning or night person? — both??
What's your dream job? — oof idk writing a book??
Hobbies? — drawing, writing, baking
Fun fact? — I'm a triplet!
What three words describe you the best? — nerd artistic kind

Re: ASCENDANTS ICEBREAKER .。.:*☆ - Grimm - 07-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 420px; font-family: Verdana; color: black; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; line-height: 110%;"]What name do you go by? — cy, hat or grimm, got another name just do it, throw it at me
Astrological sign? — saggy
What's your favorite food? — any sort of sea food and pasta, together is best
What's your favorite season? — spring
Favorite shows? — don' really have any, i enjoy channel zero and any cooking shows
Favorite videogames? — too many, main ones are god of war, cuphead, pokemon and anything yoshi, woolly is my current favourite cause it is really cute
Favorite genre in movies? — horror, don't mind slasher but i prefer psychological stuff
Favorite movie of all time? — beetlejuice
Current favorite song? — lost on you by lp
Favorite music bands/singers? — lp, vance joy, shinedown, disturbed and keaton henson
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — picking at a few historical novels i have, favourite would be the harry bosch series as a whole, can't make me pick one
Have a favorite quote? — “Who was I now—woman or man? That question could never be answered as long as those were the only choices; it could never be answered if it had to be asked.” from stone butch blues
What are your interests? — history, especially medical, astronomy, weaponry, fantasy
Favorite animal? — brown hyena
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — anywhere cae was, don't care where i just want to be with them
Morning or night person? — night
What's your dream job? — owning my own little hole in the wall resturant
Hobbies? — writing, reading, cooking, knitting
Fun fact? — never broken anything but i have had a transfusion and flipped a quad bike cause i'm an idiot
What three words describe you the best? — gay, tired, fat

Re: ASCENDANTS ICEBREAKER .。.:*☆ - trojan g. - 07-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width:60%;overflow:auto;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;text-transform: lowercase;text-align:justify"]
What name do you go by? — tikki
Astrological sign? — cancer
What's your favorite food? — anything with potatoes in it tbh
What's your favorite season? — autumn/fall
Favorite shows? — White Collar
Favorite videogames? — stardew valley, overwatch, dbh
Favorite genre in movies? — action or comedy usually
Favorite movie of all time? — The Lion King
Current favorite song? — Words Fail
Favorite music bands/singers? — P!atD, FOB, anything from musicals
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — currently reading Turtles all the way Down, my favorite book is Afterworlds by Scott Westerfield
Have a favorite quote? — I do not
What are your interests? — I like to doodle, and make pinterest boards
Favorite animal? — I like foxes, lemurs, and penguins
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — madagascar or nova scotia
Morning or night person? — night person
What's your dream job? — wildlife conservation
Hobbies? — cooking
Fun fact? — primates known as Strepsirrhini have wet noses, and primates known as platyrrhini have dry noses
What three words describe you the best? — indecisive, clever, confused 

Re: ASCENDANTS ICEBREAKER .。.:*☆ - grassina - 07-19-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 70%; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; padding: 20px"]What name do you go by? — grassina, grassy, grass, or hannah
Astrological sign? — virgo
What's your favorite food? — my mom's chicken and dumplings
What's your favorite season? — fall!!
Favorite shows? — ghost adventures, the walking dead, chopped, the office, over the garden wall, atlab, and lok!
Favorite videogames? — animal crossing, harvest moon, pokemon, tomb raider, and soulcalibur
Favorite genre in movies? — i stan action
Favorite movie of all time? — the way, way back! i highly recommend it
Current favorite song? — i'll go crazy if i don't go crazy tonight by U2
Favorite music bands/singers? — U2, fall out boy, panic! at the disco, the front bottoms, bleachers, the killers, bridgit mendler, and nothing but thieves
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — i'm about to start reading a long way home by saroo brierley! my favorite book is probably unwind by neal shusterman!
Have a favorite quote? — "time has woven / courage on my skin / i'll shed myself whole / before it's taken away - a promise" by noor unnahar
What are your interests? — road trips with friends, stars, ghost hunting, traveling, and new beginnings
Favorite animal? — thresher sharks!
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — i would probably go to ireland!!
Morning or night person? — definitely a night person
What's your dream job? — any kind of job where i get to help people is a dream job yo
Hobbies? — writing, reading, listening to music, making bracelets, watching movies
Fun fact? — i'm ambidextrous!
What three words describe you the best? — dumb, helpful, creative

Re: ASCENDANTS ICEBREAKER .。.:*☆ - Beverly Resurgam. - 07-19-2018

What name do you go by? — fauna
Astrological sign? — gemini
What's your favorite food? — mac n cheese
What's your favorite season? — fall
Favorite shows? — i literally watch nothing now adsgddh i used to be mega into the walking dead and steven universe though i still love them both
Favorite videogames? — The Last of Us (all time fav), Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Far Cry 5, Horizon Zero Dawn, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Overwatch, Splatoon
Favorite genre in movies? — i dont watch movies much but i love disney movies
Favorite movie of all time? — Simple Simon
Current favorite song? — hostage by billie eilish
Favorite music bands/singers? — twice, red velvet, loona, weki meki, taeyeon, billie eilish, alvvays, paramore, all time low, lana del rey, marina and the diamonds, gorillaz, the neighbourhood, grimes
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — i dont read but my fav book for a long time was looking for alaska, i got my irl name from that book :-)
Have a favorite quote? — "to the edge of the universe and back. endure and survive."
What are your interests? — traveling, writing, sleep
Favorite animal? — cats
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — sweden
Morning or night person? — night
What's your dream job? — game dev
Hobbies? — collecting kpop albums and photocards, playing video games
Fun fact? — i travel a lot for conventions! ive gone to walker stalker convention and met a bunch of the twd cast, went to nycc to meet troy baker and nolan north, and i went to e3 last month! next month im heading to dc for otakon!
What three words describe you the best? — big idiot energy

Re: ASCENDANTS ICEBREAKER .。.:*☆ - emil - 07-19-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica;"]what name do you go by? — emil or em
astrological sign? — taurus
what's your favorite food? — cheeseburger..
what's your favorite season? — autumn
favorite shows? — daredevil
favorite videogames? — overwatch!
favorite genre in movies? — is marvel a genre..
favorite movie of all time? — captain america: winter soldier / love, simon
current favorite song? — any hozier song
favorite music bands/singers? — hozier, the neighbourhood
currently reading anything? favorite book? — aristotle and dante discover the secrets of the universe
have a favorite quote? — "there are worse things in the world than a boy who like to kiss other boys."
what are your interests? — traveling, drawing, writing.......sleeping
favorite animal? — dogs
if you could go anywhere, where would you go? — norway or new york
morning or night person? — night
what's your dream job? — anything i can do from home..
hobbies? — drawing n playing ovw
fun fact? — im a trans man!! sometime next year i'll finally be getting top surgery :"D
what three words describe you the best? — sleepy gay idiot

Re: ASCENDANTS ICEBREAKER .。.:*☆ - MIAMIHORROR - 07-20-2018

hi everyone this first time i posted this it deleted everything except 2 lines and because i’m gay and useless i didn’t notice for 2 hours but we’re just going to pretend that never happened

What name do you go by? — elliot or faux! i’ve gone by both on the site so either is fine
Astrological sign? — leo babey!
What's your favorite food? — ramen!
What's your favorite season? — fall
Favorite shows? — i don’t watch too many actively but x files is my all time favorite i’ve watched it all the way through like a million times
Favorite videogames? — the last of us, uncharted, overwatch, dishonored, pokémon, fire emblem, animal crossing
Favorite genre in movies? — ANY i’m a film hoe so i love anything that’s artsy and good
Favorite movie of all time? — ok i’ve managed to narrow it down to mommy (2015), blade runner 2049, la la land, and 2001: a space odyssey but i love so many
Current favorite song? — 1998 truman by brockhampton and no angel by charli xcx which are literally as far apart as you can get musically 
Favorite music bands/singers? — brockhampton, charli xcx, carly rae jepsen, lorde..... basically anything gay
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — currently reading mythology by edith hamilton! off the top of my head i really love catcher in the rye but i read a lot of classics
Have a favorite quote? — either all of roy batty’s tears in rain monologue from blade runner or “it’s too bad she won’t live - but then again, who does?” also from blade runner
What are your interests? — MOVIES, video games, sleeping, reading, writing
Favorite animal? — shiba inu!
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — probably italy.... i’m trying to live my call me by your name fantasy™. but also maybe germany because i went there last year and i miss it
Morning or night person? — night during the summer but during the school year i go to bed at like 8 because i like to sleep
What's your dream job? — film journalist/critic! or a filmmaker
Hobbies? — watchin movies, playin video games, gardening, sleeping, writing, traveling
Fun fact? — uhhh i review movies in my free time on a website. also i’m in seattle right now (i live in virginia) so that’s fun
What three words describe you the best? — pretentious gay thot