Beasts of Beyond
SAN CREADO OOC MEET AND GREET! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Human Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: SAN CREADO OOC MEET AND GREET! (/showthread.php?tid=3429)

SAN CREADO OOC MEET AND GREET! - frankiethyme - 07-17-2018

Hi everyone!! I know we already have an OOC thread but I wanted to meet you all more formally. If you want to participate, (no pressure) , please reply to this post with your name, pronouns, and whatever else you think might be relevant or fun to know about you!

My name is Frankie, and my pronouns are she/her or they/them! I like dnd, writing, the color purple, and my small (but steadily growing) garden. I’m excited to continue roleplaying with you, this is a shaping up to be a fun group already!

Re: SAN CREADO OOC MEET AND GREET! - ace - 07-18-2018

Hello!! My name is Ace, or Arty if you'd prefer, and I operate under she/they, whichever floats your boat. I like girls, music and cats n dogs, and I'm super stoked to keep writing with y'all!!

Re: SAN CREADO OOC MEET AND GREET! - puzzles. - 07-18-2018

yo whaddup im puz yall can use she/they i dont really care tbh

my interests include girls, vampires, pokemon, kero kero bonito, girls, and uhhh thats like it. ace gave me the leader position and im still quaking bc i dont kno shit (and i probably should write out some sorta meeting thing soon shouldnt i)
this place is hella fun so far tho and i cant wait to see how it turns out!! esp with incoming human rp changes :0

Re: SAN CREADO OOC MEET AND GREET! - tezuka - 07-18-2018

HI im zuka and i also go by she/they pronouns! i... im not a w-weeb (off camera: g*d mother stop messing with my cache of anime boys).. i RP rialto, i use caps a lot bc i have lots of Passion, my hands r so cold and id really love to talk about possible plots or ch. dynamics anytime!! its nice to meet you!

Re: SAN CREADO OOC MEET AND GREET! - spaceyy - 08-01-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:45%;font-family:verdana"]HEWWO im spaceyy and i go by they/them!! i rp alexander and i am always open to plots!! as for my interests akfshgh im the resident kpoppie, i love astronomy + astrology!!!!!! rn i also have a very strong obsession of toads and frogs ... i use uwu and uwu speak a lot I'm Sorry in advance ... i'm really excited to rp with everyone!! this group will be a Ride

Re: SAN CREADO OOC MEET AND GREET! - Beatles. - 08-11-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 45%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;"]Hi! I'm Beatles, the resident Asian Persuasion ™
I go by she/her pronouns, I live in Southern California, u h h h I'm gonna be a senior in high school in a few weeks!!

As for my interests?? I love drawing, animals, mafia history (don't ask lmfao), Jersey Boys, and I'm a gross Vincent Piazza stan (and John Mulaney is starting to rlly catch my eye o o ps)

I roleplay Tommy (well,,, when i get back from my trip) and he's always open for plots! Feel free to hmu!

Re: SAN CREADO OOC MEET AND GREET! - teef - 08-11-2018

!! Ey! I'm venny and I roleplay Jikai, and I'm the resident angst-monger! You can call me any pronoun tbh but I respond best to he/they!

Uh,,,, things I like ... writing, reading books that are hella old, fricking with my characters, and the occasional slow-burn friends-to-lovers romance. like,,, you write with me, expect angst to spring on you from around the corner and expect to SUFFER MUAHAHAHA (not really tho tbh)

I'm moving I  a few weeks and I'm v scared bout it but I love everyone and if you need an ear to rant to, i'm that ear.

Re: SAN CREADO OOC MEET AND GREET! - Happeh - 08-12-2018

Hello! I'm Happeh and I go by she/her pronouns, although I'm not really picky tbh.

I also love kpop (::eyes:Smile, although I, I... only listen to boy groups.  I also like to read and write, but besides that, I'm pretty boring. I usually roleplay males (idk why) and they're usually gay and prolly have a kpop face claim (I'm a weebbb)

I'll prolly be playing oriole here, aka the really small fae person that's extremely eccentric oops ( i have woozi from seventeen picked out as his fc lmfao). I'm also always done for plots and whatnot!