Beasts of Beyond
ROCHELLE’S BOY CHART & OPINIONS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Forum: The Typhoon OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+----- Thread: ROCHELLE’S BOY CHART & OPINIONS (/showthread.php?tid=3428)

Pages: 1 2

ROCHELLE’S BOY CHART & OPINIONS - rochelle - 07-17-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; border: 0%;width:75%;text-align:justify;"]you heard what i said. it’s a boy chart. any boy, from a soft boy to a rowdy boy to a sweet angel boy, rochelle will rate ur character. boy or not, not or boy, she’ll boy rate them. so pop down ur character and they’ll get boy-rated!! oh and an ic opinion too but who am i kidding u came for the boys,,,

goldie | perfect angel supreme boy | i really wants to keep an eye on goldie, she worries me sometimes with all the work she does. i know i haven’t gotten to know her much yet during my time here but, she reminds so much of this little boy i used to know, fintan. his work got him killed, and the thought of goldie meeting a fate even remotely similar to his would break my heart. i would feel like i failed fin again. either way, she’s a good kid, and she’s gonna do great things for the typhoon, besides what she’s already done. i’ll say a special prayer for her to nidea tonight, just so that i make sure she gets better fast, though she deserves the break.

vandal | spicy boy | vandal, she intrigued me a lot when i first met her. my opinion still hasn’t changed yet, but maybe it’s because i haven’t gotten to know her much yet. there are sometimes i feel that she sees me, more so than i think i’m seen. do i just catch her looking at me sometimes? or is it just me being strange? maybe talking to her instead of just sitting here wondering would clear that up, huh? anyway, i think her relationship with captain pincher is fascinating. humorous, yes, but something that i don’t think i’ve ever experienced before ... a sibling bond. it shows a lot of character in her, she might be playful and seems like she’s up to no good sometimes, but i think she has a good heart deep down. i think about when she was found, washed ashore, and it makes me wonder about what happened to her before she arrived in the typhoon. whatever it was i hope, nereides above, that she has overcome it.

pincher | hard boy | captain pincher is yet another soul here in the typhoon that incredibly astounds me. i’ve been in his shoes before as leader, but the way he handles his position leaves me thinking i truly knew nothing about what it meant to be a role model. his formality, but then again his dynamic nature and his involvement in the group are all things i think should be aspired. then again, i truly know nothing of his personal life, which he keeps very separated from his duties, and that, again, is admirable. i think him too, like his sister, has a gentler side, as we all do. he just chooses to reserve it for the people he trusts the most, and that takes a lot of strength. may the gods bless him.

calypso | special boy | calypso is ... i don't know. she's the only one here that i am completely unsure about. she's friendly and she has a serious side i can tell, from the way she looks but ... it's so strange. this might come off wrong, but when i look at her, my heart starts beating fast. not in a good way but also not in a bad way. there's just all this nostalgia that washes over me when i see her. and, well, i want to talk to her but, it's incredibly hard too when she makes me feel that way. if only i could just get to know her, maybe i wouldn't feel so awkward. and as weird as it sounds, too, i keep wanting to be around her. ugh, this may all sound like i have some motive of interest for her, but i promise it's not for her i feel, it's about her. i think.

felix | rowdy boy | something about felix is ... i don't know, i guess you could say ... off? sometimes he seems completely himself, and other times he'll be distant, like he isn't even there and someone else is taking control. come to think of it, they way he speaks makes it seem like that too. either way, i haven't gotten to speak to him all that much just yet, and still, i can sense this vibe coming from him. like ... there's darkness inside of him. deep down though, whatever this thing is, darkness of whatever, he seems like he's fighting in. it's like he has a war going on inside of him, and i'm just trying to figure out if i should worry about him or if i should steer clear of him entirely.

cronas | lil’ strong boy | i never rely on first impressions to make judgements, and this is a perfect example. cronas doesn't adhere to the social standards of life, and he doesn’t do it for any respectable reason, it seems. he simply does this out of the blue (like referring to himself in the third person) because he’s untainted by the world so far. what saddens me, though, is that eventually, the tolls of time will catch up, and will take cronas and mold him into something. it’s unclear to me how he’ll end up— genuine, stoic, emotional, synthetic? i pray to the gods above that this world isn’t too cruel to him, that he makes good decisions, because he’s still so young.

argus | wise boy | argus is the face we’ll all one day look up to. it’s a scary thought, that in the future there’ll be a change in leadership, death or loss of any sort ... but knowing that argus will be the one prepped to step up to be captain is reassuring. i’m not close to the quartermaster, but it’s easy to see there’s something genuine in her. from what i can tell, i don’t have to fear she’ll make reckless decisions that’ll hurt the typhoon, and for that, i admire her.

jacob | gay boy | jacob, while i haven’t gotten to know him much, has always appeared to me to be a very loving person. he and pincher make quite the couple, and it’s evident of how easily he falls into the roux family like he’s always been there. besides that, he’s done so much for the typhoon from the amount of time i’ve been here. him deciding to become a dealer was a great idea, from all of the events he’s handled, it’s clear the role suits him. i’m excited to see what the future holds for him, i can see the ambition in him, whether he sees it himself or not, because i know he struggles sometimes.

junji | pure boy | when i first saw junji, i freaked out a little. there was just this, child, all alone, helpless. it Made me think, like with goldie, of fintan. fin, he had a family of his own, but i can tell that something happened to junji’s family, and that just hurts my heart more. whenever i can, i want to be able to help him out, but there’s a part of me that ... that just can’t. when fintan died, the thought of witnessing another child that was sick or hurt or dying ... it was too much for me to relive. i don't want to get too attached to him, or any child, because while i want the best for them, i really fear what this world has in store for them.

KEY:

Re: ROCHELLE’S BOY CHART & OPINIONS - bubblegum - 07-17-2018

GIVE ME THE BOYS....PLS...

Re: ROCHELLE’S BOY CHART & OPINIONS - VANDAL R. - 07-17-2018

bOY RATE THE BINCH

Re: ROCHELLE’S BOY CHART & OPINIONS - PINCHER - 07-17-2018

oOPS I DROPPED MY IDIOT SON FOR YOUR MASTER CHART LIST

Re: ROCHELLE’S BOY CHART & OPINIONS - rochelle - 07-18-2018

the boys have spoken,,,

Re: ROCHELLE’S BOY CHART & OPINIONS - VANDAL R. - 07-18-2018

OMG I LOVE IT? SPICY BOI WITH A GENTLE HEART UNDER ALL THE MISCHIEF??
I L O V E

Re: ROCHELLE’S BOY CHART & OPINIONS - calypso - 07-18-2018

I CANT BELIEVE U DIDNT WRITE ONE UP FOR CAL AS SOON AS U POSTED THIS SMH CEILI

Re: ROCHELLE’S BOY CHART & OPINIONS - cyantist - 07-18-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"]/slap felix
rate this boy he can hold so much angst

Re: ROCHELLE’S BOY CHART & OPINIONS - rochelle - 07-18-2018

RIP DEM FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I AM A SIN BOY

also,, the boys have ascended

Re: ROCHELLE’S BOY CHART & OPINIONS - calypso - 07-18-2018

SPECIAL BOY....... i cry meself 2 sleep tnx