Beasts of Beyond
SUGAR, WE'RE GOING DOWN | open, joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: SUGAR, WE'RE GOING DOWN | open, joiner (/showthread.php?tid=342)

SUGAR, WE'RE GOING DOWN | open, joiner - CHERRYWINE - 03-25-2018

★★★
//asdghfjk this is shitty but i wanted 2 post it
it only took me 10 hours

Cherrywine felt like shit. She didn't know where she was or where she had been, only that she'd been- with Jamie, yeah, and they'd been... in a desert? Something like that. They'd been messing around, like they so often did, when they came across a pit, and, of course, her dumbass brother decided it was a good idea to not just get close to it, but jump into it. She shouldn't be surprised, at this point, but she'd still been pretty pissed. There was a sharp cry of her name, and she had rolled her eyes. "Come on, Jamie," she could remember complaining as she stepped closer to the edge. She had peered inside, expecting to find him laying pathetically at the bottom or perhaps gripping onto something on the side of the pit. What she saw, however, was pretty damn terrifying - some sort of whirlpool of sand sucking her twin into the ground as he desperately clawed at the sand around him, trying to find a foothold to pull himself out. "Ah, fuck- I'll be right there, Jamie- just hold on, okay?" Were the last words she'd uttered as she climbed down, reaching a paw out to him, just when the strength of the... wormhole, apparently, seemingly tripled and dragged them both underground.

Now she was here, with not a single sign of what had happened to her anywhere. She found herself in the middle of Tanglewood's forest, though was entirely oblivious to this fact for the time being.  The place was kind of creepy, but not in a bad way- while she felt like she could easily be jumped and murdered, it was also pretty damn cool. Cherry and her brother had lived in a group before, she was pretty sure, but this sure as hell wasn't her desert. Had she just imagined it all? Another sharp stab of pain in her head, and she momentarily lost her balance, barely catching herself on a tree trunk. [color=#90000c]"Damn it,"
she mumbled, running her paws over her form. Where the hell was she?

"speech"

Re: SUGAR, WE'RE GOING DOWN | open, joiner - Dragon- - 03-25-2018

[table]
[tr][td][Image: avatar_64eca7575bc7_128.pnj]

[Image: avatar_10cbf1410e94_128.pnj]

[Image: avatar_2f943f37ef6c_128.pnj]
[align=center]
[size=7pt]made by cafuné
[/td][td][div style="width: 450px; height: 350px; text-align: justify; padding: 8px; overflow: auto;"][size=8pt] /that timeframe is honestly v relatable

Phobeus had been sleeping when something knocked against his tree and made a noise. His light brown eyes would flutter open and he'd yawn, accidentally biting his tongue when he closed his mouth. The clouded leopard would yelp and accidentally roll over..and over..and slammed onto the ground.
He'd wince and lay there for a minute, thankfully he'd been sleeping on a low branch, before letting out a loud, and rather long, groan and heaving himself to his paws. "Hey, I'm Phobeus the bestest and you made me fall out of my tree..I'll forgive you though as you seem pretty fucked over already." It really seemed like the feline was suffering from catnip withdrawl or something like that with how she kept wincing but Phobeus was usually wrong..with everything.

"Are you alright? You probably have a headache judging from how you're wincing and falling over..geez, I don't have anything that could remedy that on me right now, I'm super sorry. You are currently in the middle of the forests of the clan of Tanglewood." He'd spout this off in a calmer and quieter manner than usual, assuming that the feline wouldn't want her ears to be assaulted by the loudness that is usually his voice. "I can bring you to the main territory and get you checked out if you don't know why you've got pain in that there noggin.[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Re: SUGAR, WE'RE GOING DOWN | open, joiner - valo-kas - 04-01-2018

valo-kas was clean for the first time in a long time. one could make out their precise coloration without wondering, wait, or is that just the mud? in their own opinion, it made no difference. brown with mud, brown without. the only difference was the smell, and getting clean for them was a pain. they couldn’t groom themself without turning pink. so, it was curious why they were so...so damn near pristine right now. perhaps there was no answer. perhaps it was done specifically because there was no reason for it.

they slunk over toward the commotion, hiding behind phobeus’s rosette-plastered ass and peering out from behind him like a timid child from the safety of their mother’s skirts if this was some ye olden days type shit. “[color=salmon]dude, what’d you get? what is that?” they asked loudly, even though it was quite apparent that that was a she and she was a cat. again - more behavior pulled because there was no good reason for it.

[color=salmon]think it’s uuhhhh...edible?” they added, punctuating the teasing question with a number of wet smacks of their lips that left globs of pink rolling honey-smooth down their chin. “[b][color=salmon]mayhaps, tasty?