Beasts of Beyond
any packages for a courier? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: any packages for a courier? (/showthread.php?tid=3391)

any packages for a courier? - WANDERER - 07-17-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Courier here is, as his name suggests, a courier. Which is basically a fancy way of saying he's the local mailman lmfao. He does a lot of traveling, and for a small (IC) fee, he'll take packages from place to place. I'm not really sure if there's anything to be delivered, but I figured I'd make a plotting thread to see, since it'd be a good way to get him around to other groups. I'll get an actual plotting thread up for him soon, though!

Re: any packages for a courier? - imperia - 07-19-2018

maybe the courier can bring peri a gift from her mom? it would probably be jewelry or somethin

Re: any packages for a courier? - WANDERER - 07-20-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Aw yeah he totally would! Did you have anything specific in mind for the jewelry, and where would he have found her mom?

Re: any packages for a courier? - GABRIEL - 07-21-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]lmfao gabe will send laz a dozen roses with a note that says "good job you didn't kill anyone today xoxo dad"

Re: any packages for a courier? - WANDERER - 07-21-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]LMAO HE'D DO THAT TOO
would he just pick them up while delivering to imperia and then just. go in a loop lmfao

Re: any packages for a courier? - GABRIEL - 07-21-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]
yes lmfao he just does a 360 like "here you go"
[align=right][i]——INFO

Re: any packages for a courier? - B. DELORIA - 07-21-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]also tracking with this guy

Re: any packages for a courier? - imperia - 07-21-2018

(07-20-2018, 06:44 PM)COURIER link Wrote: [align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Aw yeah he totally would! Did you have anything specific in mind for the jewelry, and where would he have found her mom?

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]her mom is in the mountains to the east of snowbound so it's p cold and high altitude. and the jewelry would probably be just some simple silver earrings and a purple ribbon with diamonds