Beasts of Beyond
Killer Queen | Return - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: Killer Queen | Return (/showthread.php?tid=3360)

Killer Queen | Return - Blazic - 07-17-2018

Re: Killer Queen | Return - galexiux - 07-17-2018

There were not a lot of birds in Snowbound. They were generally seen as prey animals so most were killed before talked to. Which... makes her wonder how many were sentient like her or Mark before killed for sport or food? Though, when she saw a black and white bird hopping around, it wasn't hard to distinguish who it was. There were not many names to sort through.

Cry chuckled under her breath, swooping down and landing beside the other bird. She went to gently tap the other's back with the tips of her wings. And where the hell have you been? The small raven chuckled, raising a brow. It had gotten lonely around here. No one around to talk about the trials and errors of being a bird (and the straight up specism, but that was something she normally didn't speak out loud about). Even if Jewel was back for a few whiles, it was nice to have her back.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: Killer Queen | Return - Blazic - 07-17-2018

Re: Killer Queen | Return - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-17-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
Atbash always seemed to follow Cry around, or vice versa. "Jewelia!" The she-cat chirped as she ran over to greet the magpie, her eyes shining with happiness as she looked up at Jewelia. "Welcome back! Are you okay?" She didn't seem to be sporting any injuries so... that was a good thing.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: Killer Queen | Return - raz - 07-17-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]Mourning Star didn't know who this was, but Cry and Atbash knew her, and that led her to believe she was familiar with this place. In the hierarchy of predator-prey, Mourn was aware she was nearly at the bottom, and while she disliked to trust predators, corvids were as close to allies as a rodent could hope for, being that young corvids were hunted by the same birds rodents were hunted by - the omnipresent threat of raptors.

Climbing up to Atbash's head, Mourn signed "HI JEWELIA, IT'S UNLIKELY YOU SPEAK SIGN SO WHATEVER, BUT I'M MOURNING STAR." The mouse knew that nobody she had met so far spoke sign and it got less likely whenever she met someone new, so she wasn't pinning her whole heart on this. Whatever, though, it was worth a try every time.

Re: Killer Queen | Return - Blazic - 07-19-2018

Re: Killer Queen | Return - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-19-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
Atbash felt Mourning Star climb on top of her, but of course the she-cat didn't entirely mind. She had grown used to the rodent climbing on top of her and others to get a view of things, so this was just a normal occurrence by now. Sure, it had been weird to get used to at first, but the Hailcaller definitely didn't mind it. "Oh, Mourning Star?" It took Atbash a while to get that Jewelia was referring to the way the mouse attempted to talk. "No, she's mute. She speaks, uh... sign language." Yeah, that's what it was called. "She can hear just fine."
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: Killer Queen | Return - Dimitri - 07-19-2018

Dimitri was more natural around creatures his size- or better yet, smaller. Something about bigger creatures set him off, his brain gave off warning flags at bigger creatures. As such, his ears were at attention and his tail upright as he approached. Dimitri’s eyes first settled on the mouse and bent down to his level sniffing him and tentatively poking him with a paw.
He stood back up, unable to understand the little guy and looked at the others. ”Uh, I’m Dimitri. Nice to meet you...”

[color=limegreen]"speech"

Re: Killer Queen | Return - Blazic - 07-20-2018