Beasts of Beyond
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR // open, OOC Prompt 7/16 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR // open, OOC Prompt 7/16 (/showthread.php?tid=3318)

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR // open, OOC Prompt 7/16 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-16-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
//[Caesar] falls asleep on the beach- after all, it's tough work being a cool kid and everyone needs a nap! When he wakes, however, he find himself in the middle of a circle of shells, and at his paws is a shiny new toy. Is it a weapon? A letter? What does he wake up with, and what does he do?

Falling asleep was definitely one way to put it; Caesar had actually passed out on the beach. It was pretty damn normal for the demon to just quite literally pass out randomly, considering he didn't really sleep often. It was a bad habit of his, he knew, but honestly he just didn't really... care very much. He was a dream demon, after all, and despite not having the ability to manipulate the mind right now, it was still a habit of him to stay away and pretend he was in control of the dreams that happened at night. So Caesar just so happened to pass out as he was coming back from his daily walk near the borders, and lay at the beach. Luckily, he didn't pass out near the water, else he probably would have had a heart attack when he woke up.

Which he was doing just now. Caesar groaned as he came back to consciousness, a little dizzy from blacking out. As his vision got into focus, he realized that he was surrounded by... seashells. What the hell? The Officer thought to himself, blinking in confusion as he scanned the area, as if searching for pawprints or somebody that would have placed these there. And sure, there were pawprints on the sand, but they didn't look to be fresh, other than his from the hour before he passed out. As Caesar got up, he was briefly blinded by a flash of light, and when he looked down at his paws, he saw a sickle on the ground by his paws. The demon's ears pricked as this, his eyes lighting up with excitement. He still had the knife Roxanne gave him, of course, but ooh was this sickle interesting. With a grin, the demon carefully picked the weapon up by its handle, and was starting to head back to camp with it, his head held high.
#psychosocial.

Re: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR // open, OOC Prompt 7/16 - cyantist - 07-17-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"]The wolf catches sight of... What was going on? If he didn't know better, and he didn't, he'd say that the feline was going to be sacrificed to whatever gods this place held sacred. He'd heard stories about savages doing that but, obviously that wasn't the case here was it? He hadn't really been here that long, so maybe he missed the whole sacrifices thing.

Then the feline wakes up and picks up the sickle like it's not a big deal. He raises a brow, the demon in his head refraining from commenting on the situation for once. Blessed quiet, Felix would call it. "I assume you weren't about to be killed by that sickle then?" He comments drily, realising that he barely recalls who the person is. Not enough to know how he is though.

Re: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR // open, OOC Prompt 7/16 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-17-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Caesar paused in his pride walk as Felix spoke to him, and he laid down the sickle by his paws so he could, y'know, talk. "Honestly? I'm not sure." The demon admitted with a shrug. "I wouldn't entirely mind, though." Being sacrificed would be fun, if he was honest. Or, well... the 'pain' associated with it, anyway. Finding another body to possess was going to be hell. What if he choose a body he didn't like? He'd be stuck in it for a couple of days. "What makes you ask that?" His tone wasn't harsh or accusing as he looked over at Felix, his ears flicking. He was genuinely curious if the guy knew he was going to be sacrificed.
#psychosocial.

Re: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR // open, OOC Prompt 7/16 - cyantist - 07-20-2018

[table][tr][td]
I DO NOT WANT TO DIE WHO I AM
He sounds strange, he realised half way through Caesar's speech. The wolf pauses before he responds, flicking his eyes over the shells again and then back to the demon. "They're in a perfect circle." He states, walking over to the formation of shells with a small hum. He wasn't really interested in practices of religion, but living in a city by the sea meant you picked up some information about what people believed would sate the monsters and beings that lived under the waves.

"A sickle, shells laid out in a ritual circle... All it's missing is salt I presume." There is no salt, something that was used as a ward by the townsfolk. Felix can hear Orthax chuckle in the back of his head, salt doesn't really keep out spirits that are powerful. Perhaps it was deemed that they wanted to call something that would ignore whatever protection they had anyways?

"Ah, maybe I'm reading too far into it. I have a habit of doing that."
I'D LIKE TO LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO BE SOMEONE ELSE
TAGSMOODBOARD • PENNED BY @ cyantist
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]