Beasts of Beyond
+ MASTER HUNTER + XENIA'S BIO + - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: + MASTER HUNTER + XENIA'S BIO + (/showthread.php?tid=3275)

+ MASTER HUNTER + XENIA'S BIO + - XENIA - 07-15-2018

[align=center]
X
i. tags
ii. persona
iii. appearance
iv. history
v. miscellaneous
vi. heartchart

Re: + MASTER HUNTER + XENIA'S BIO + - XENIA - 07-15-2018

[table][tr][td]
tags
XENIA ;; she/her
FEMALE ;; bisexual
29 YEARS OLD ;; doesn't age
SAN CREADO ;; citizen
SINGLE ;; crushing on her stolen medieval weaponry

XENIA IS Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
vampire ;; no major injuries
CARRIES WITH HER many daggers
OWNS more daggers

optimist / pessimist ;; fighter / lover
leader / follower ;; introvert / extrovert
flirty / modest ;; calculated / impulsive

[/td]
[td]
[div style="width: 150px; height: 200px; border: 6px solid; border-bottom: 20px solid; background-image:url(http://backgroundcheckall.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/red-aesthetic-background-13.jpg);background-size: 240%; background-position: right;margin-left:40px;margin-top:40px;transform: rotate(10deg);"]
[/td][/tr][/table]

persona
Xenia is careful. Observant. Wise? No, not quite wise. Cautious. Meticulous. Scheming. Thinks ahead. She is a tactician. A historian that forgot all of history when a new one began for herself. It bothers her that she is so forgetful, but she doesn't get too worked up over her own issues.
[table][tr][td]
DARK ACTION GIRL
Does this really need explaining? Xenia can't get on an airplane because the security machines would explode into threatening beeps. She's got weapons all over her body.

BLOOD-SPATTERED WEDDING DRESS
Oh, the wedding she was planning...it was going to be beautiful. Such a shame she'll never get to walk down that aisle and meet her beloved. What did her fiance do with the dress? She doesn't have a clue. Maybe he'll find someone else to wear it. He deserves it.

VENGEANCE FEELS EMPTY
While growing up human, she was scared of the supernatural. Vampires were aliens to her. "I'll kill one. I believe in myself," she joked to her fiance one night when he cautioned her for being out so late. The tables turned when she did. All of the sudden, humans became the enemy. She knows how they feel about her kind; she used to feel that way. Humans that cross her path don't go home intact, but is revenge really worth it?

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL
For a few years, Xenia worked at a museum. During this time, piece by piece, she started to build her home collection of ancient weapons by sneakily stealing from the museum. "I'm a collector," she says to those who are unfortunate enough to die by her daggers, "I have connections."

FULLY-EMBRACED FIEND
She's a monster and she knows it. A vampire of all things, and a picky one at that. Xenia doesn't trust the alternatives for human blood; she demands it straight from the source, and she won't accept anything that she didn't hunt herself. Her human life is behind her. She understands her place.

Q: HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR CHILDHOOD?
A: "My childhood was good and my fathers were good to me. Except for the time they brought a new brother home...I felt betrayed. Now that I've felt real betrayal, I wish I could go back in time and kick myself for thinking it."

Q: WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU THE HAPPIEST?
A: She pauses at this, shifts in her seat, and gives you a death glare before clearing her throat. "Next question."

Q: HOW HONEST ARE YOU WITH OTHER PEOPLE?
A: "As honest as I need to be. I know what I want and I do what I have to do to get it. I'm not afraid of lying to coax out information - I do it all the time - but most of the time, yes, I consider myself an honest person."

Q: WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A LOVER?
A: Somehow, she looks even more annoyed than she was during the first death glare. Xenia shakes her head and puts her hands to her temples. "Next. Question." Why did she agree to this?

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ENTERTAINMENT?
A: "You're expecting me to say 'draining the blood from every human in the world', huh? Close. I like people watching. Humans, well, supernaturals too, are so interesting to observe. What they wear, how they speak, who they talk to. You can tell a lot about someone you've never met by just watching them for a few minutes." You feel very uncomfortable as she licks her lips. Why did YOU agree to this?

Q: WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE ABOUT YOURSELF?
A: "I should've looked at these questions beforehand." She cringes like she's about to say something she'll regret. "I wish I would've never fallen in love. It makes a lot of things messy. When you fall in love, you can't live without it. At least I can't."

Q: HOW DO YOU WANT TO DIE?
A: "Nobody wants to die. I surely don't. But, if I had to give an answer, I'd want to die in battle. After leaving my opponent gravely wounded, of course. I don't go down without a fight."

[/td]
[td]
aimless -----| ambitious
aloof --|--- friendly
bold -|---- timid
careless -----| careful
cheerful ---|-- gloomy
composed -|---- excitable
obeying ---|-- independent
cynical ---|-- gullible
generous ---|-- stingy
hardworking |----- lazy
light-hearted ----|- grim
gentle ---|-- headstrong
negligent -----| diligent
orderly -|---- disorderly
patient ----|- impatient
playful ----|- serious
poised --|--- nervous
polite ---|-- rude
proud -|---- humble
quiet ---|-- talkative
simple |----- frivolous
thoughtless -----| deliberate
cheating ---|-- fair
vengeful |----- forgiving
apathetic ---|-- passionate
suspicious |----- trusting
submissive or dominant?
outgoing or shy?
clubs or bars?
beer or wine?
big or small?
dog or cat?
new clothes or vintage?
party person or small group?
expensive car or home?
walking or running?
sweater or hoodie?
motorcycle or bike?
vegetables or meat?
intelligence or humor?
money or love?
city or countryside?
work or play?
truth or feelings?
rain or shine?
punch or kick?
sculpture or painting?
tea or coffee?
[/td][/tr][/table]

appearance

i like 

the sound
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

heartbeat

of your
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

your pulse       

against me

Re: + MASTER HUNTER + XENIA'S BIO + - XENIA - 07-16-2018

[align=center]
history
[table]
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
FEBRUARY 7, 1988
Xenia Angie Michaels was adopted human parents. Her father was a carpenter and her other father a secretary. There were no otherworldly beings in her family at the time.

APRIL 15, 1993
The Michaels family relocated to California for Xenia's father's construction job. Her new home is comfortable but the threat of vampires worries her parents.

MAY 1, 15, 1997
A new baby boy enters the Michaels family into the family. Xenia is not pleased with her new brother and the lack of attention from her parents.

SEPTEMBER 15, 2002
Xenia begins highschool. She develops an interest in history and is getting excited for college already. The natural disasters in San Creado do not affect her and her family.

JUNE 2, 2006
Graduation goes swimmingly. Xenia returns home to caress her college acceptance letter.

DECEMBER 17, 2007
Night at the Museum is released. It quickly becomes her favorite movie. Her favorite character is the Easter Island head that demands gum.

JANUARY 23, 2013
College is far behind her now. She lands a job as a museum curator in the restored city of San Creado. While working at the museum, she meets two very important people. The first will become her fiance. The second is the first vampire she's ever seen face to face.

NOVEMBER 2, 2016
Xenia is engaged to her long-term boyfriend. She loves him very much and plans her wedding meticulously all the while sneakily stealing artifacts from the museum for her at-home collection.

APRIL 1, 2017
She is bitten while on a late night run to the grocery store. Somehow, she finds her way home to her fiance. He is startled and barely recognizes her. Out of fear, he threatens her and begs for an answer. He prays this is an April Fools joke. It's not.

MAY 30, 2018
The Undertaker bestows the title upon himself. Xenia seeks shelter within the community of vampires in San Creado.
[/td]
[td]

[/td]
[/tr][/table]