Beasts of Beyond
FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP (/showthread.php?tid=3264)

FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - GABRIEL - 07-15-2018

[align=center][align=center]
( 001. GEN.  I HAVE BURNED MY TOMORROWS AND I STAND INSIDE TODAY )
Gabriel Reyes | Gabe, Feathers (introduced as Gabe only) | Cisgender male [he/him]
Mother (Alive?) x Father (Deceased) | Around 4 and a half years old | Ages real time?
Who knows his sexuality I don't | Hasn't had many relationships | Single, uninterested
Starstruck Guardian (sHP) of The Ascendants. Loyal to Laz, Moon, and mostly the rest

( 002. INT. AT THE EDGE OF THE FUTURE AND MY DREAMS ALL FADE AWAY )
Difficulty is subjective. Experienced and seasoned fighter unafraid of dirty tricks.
Not easily riled | Doesn't often start fights, but is nonetheless very likely to end them.
Peaceful or minor actions may be powerplayed, at the risk of a "what the fuck?"
½ IDK NAME | 0 Crush/es | He's too old for 99% of the people he meets so I mean.
Please @ ALLOY or GABRIEL to attack. | Attacks written in italicized bold if possible.

( 003. PHYS. AND BURN MY SHADOW AWAY, AND BURN MY SHADOW AWAY )
Owl-cat hybrid | Formerly a pitbull (before Asc.) | Black, almost pupil-less eyes | Ref
Back limbs feline, front limbs avian w/ deadly sharp talons | White-speckled dark wings.
Fairly fluffy, tamed fur that Gabe keeps well-groomed | May pull bits when stressed out.
A few sets of scars, most not incredibly visible. Harmless, as this is a new body to him.
A larger, more muscled form, though a bit thin after difficulties with keeping food down.

( 004. MENTALITY. — I FACED MY DESTROYER; I WAS AMBUSHED BY A LIE)
I'm feckin lazy episode 4000000000

old:

[table][tr][td]
FULL NAME: Gabriel
NICKNAMES: Lmfao so many. He doesn't
actually mind them so long as the person
is someone he knows. Gabe, Gabi, Gabo, etc.
However, he introduces himself as Gabe, so
it's a subtle way to ward off people he's just
met.
NAME ORIGIN: Overwatch
[/td]
[td]
BIRTHDAY: December 25th
ZODIAC SIGN: Capricorn, though I should note that he doesn't buy into the signs as having any kind of significance whatsoever
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
PRONOUNS: Masculine; he/him
ASSIGNED AS: Male
[/td]
[td]
SEXUALITY: lmfao
CURRENT PARTNERS: N/A
PREVIOUS PARTNERS: N/A
[/td][/tr][/table]

[align=center]
ALLIANCE & LOYALTY DETAILS: He isn't especially loyal to any cause; he was once, and bled for it. Now he is loyal mostly to himself and his adopted(?) child(?) Lazarus. He's currently a Starstruck Guardian (sHP) of The Ascendants, and has recently returned to The Ascendants after spying in The Typhoon.
GROUPS: ½ Lazriel (famtp)

PHYSICAL ADJECTIVES: monochromatic, lethal, razor-edged, crisp
REFERENCE
FULL DESCRIPTION:  Gabriel is an odd creature, an owl-cat hybrid, although he was once a pitbull (a long story not suited for his description). His back limbs are entirely feline, whereas his front limbs are influenced by his avian genetics, with wickedly sharp talons. His color scheme consists entirely of black and white. His wings are a solid black with white tips and speckles, whereas his front limbs are white with an obsidian dusting of spots. His face is that of an owl's, with cat ears, and is primarily alabaster with a smattering of dark freckles around his black eyes. His torso is entirely black, though his rear limbs have white paws, and his tail a white tip.

In terms of musculature, he is a rather large cat, with powerful haunches and shoulders, though despite his size, he moves with a grace combining the elegance of feline and avian movements, so he is certainly recognizable from body choreography alone.
INJURIES: Incredibly beaten and bruised, with a broken right wing and a deep cut above his left eye. Both have been bandaged and tended to.

POSITIVE TRAITS:
NEUTRAL TRAITS: List here.
NEGATIVE TRAITS: List here.
FULL DESCRIPTION: i'm lazy lmfao

THIS OR THAT:
[table][tr][td][div style="width: 132px; text-align: left; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
[/td]
[td]
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
[/td]
[td]
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
[/td]
[td]
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
LOREM OR IPSUM
[/td][/tr][/table]

[div style="width: 540px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]FAVORITE THINGS:
— Talk about them like scenery

Re: FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - GABRIEL - 07-16-2018

[div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"][align=center][size=11pt]GABRIEL'S PLAYLIST
apply to various aspects of Gabe's life

1). Down to the River by Ben Caplan
    -"Many times I've gone wrong ways / and I came down to the water for a dip to cleanse my soul / They keep telling me I'm just a babe / But baby why do I feel so old?"

"There is no such thing as a dying man / We're alive 'til the moment we're dead / And a drowning man is just a living man who hasn't run out of his last bit of breath"

2). by Rag'n'Bone Man
    -"When the siren's calling out my name / Will I succumb, lose myself again? / As the sirens sing aloud their song / Should I sing along, and give myself to sin?"

3). [url=http://]Hunt You Down
by The Hit House ft. Ruby Friedman
    -"Your blood's gone bad / I knew it would / The devil came / And you'll do bad for good"

"I don't bring forgiveness / I don't bring peace / I've come to slay you / Come to kill the beast"

4). by Koda
    -"There's a beast awakening / Tugging at my feet / And it won't be satisfied 'til it's taken me"

"In the eye of a reckoning / Everyone is a sheep / But I've become the lion's mouth / So settle in my teeth"

5). [url=http://]Wolves
by Rag'n'Bone Man
    -"I don't wanna go back home / Too many staring faces wishing they could drag me down / Waiting to pull me under / I've shaken off my chains / But I still feel those shackles living inside of me / I know I gotta fight temptation"

"Keep the wolves from the door / I hear them scratching like I don't know better / Won't you keep the wolves from the door / It won't be long before I cave in and open up the door"

Re: FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - GABRIEL - 07-19-2018

[div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"][align=center][size=11pt]KEYWORDS
for a later plot

Gray, adamant, bone, seashore, Tuesday, thirteen, voracious, scarecrow, belong, war

Re: FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - GABRIEL - 08-01-2018

[div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"][align=center][size=11pt]QUIZZES PT. 1
ARCHETYPES
48% advocate
26% intellectual
26% visionary

Advocate:  Naturalist, Defender, Champion of a Cause
—Life Journey: To act as an agent for positive change.
—Lesson to Learn: To do what I can, even if it doesn't feel like enough.
—Defining Grace: Hope

Intellectual:  Professional, Student, Scholar, Judge
—Life Journey: To pursue knowledge for the sake of discovering truth in all areas of life.
—Lesson To Learn: To learn to listen to my gut, and to discern the differences between reason and truth.
—Defining Grace: Wisdom

Visionary: Entrepreneur, Innovator, Pioneer, Guide, Dreamer
—Life Journey: To bring the future into the present, and sense the changing impulses of society.
—Lesson To Learn: To believe in my vision, however great or small, and my creative potential to change lives.
—Defining Grace: Courage

Re: FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - GABRIEL - 08-01-2018

[div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"][align=center][size=11pt]QUIZZES PT. 2

POTTERMORE

Wand: Aspen wood with dragon heartstring core, 13" and reasonably supple flexibility
Aspen: Aspen wood is white and fine-grained, and highly prized by all wand-makers for its stylish resemblance to ivory and its usually outstanding charmwork. The proper owner of the aspen wand is often an accomplished duellist, or destined to be so, for the aspen wand is one of those particularly suited to martial magic. An infamous and secretive eighteenth-century duelling club, which called itself The Silver Spears, was reputed to admit only those who owned aspen wands. In my experience, aspen wand owners are generally strong-minded and determined, more likely than most to be attracted by quests and new orders; this is a wand for revolutionaries.
Dragon heartstring: As a rule, dragon heartstrings produce wands with the most power, and which are capable of the most flamboyant spells. Dragon wands tend to learn more quickly than other types. While they can change allegiance if won from their original master, they always bond strongly with the current owner. The dragon wand tends to be easiest to turn to the Dark Arts, though it will not incline that way of its own accord. It is also the most prone of the three cores to accidents, being somewhat temperamental.

Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Slytherins tend to be ambitious, shrewd, cunning, strong leaders, and achievement-oriented. They also have highly developed senses of self-preservation. This means that Slytherins tend to hesitate before acting, so as to weigh all possible outcomes before deciding exactly what should be done. Slytherins tend to take charge and possess strong leadership skills. Slytherins are often self-assured and confident of their competence and can be very loyal.

Re: FOR THE FUCKED UP [GABRIEL] CHEWED UP - GABRIEL - 08-03-2018

[div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"][align=center][size=11pt]QUIZZES PT. 3

PLANT PERSONALITY:

DANDELION: Scrappy and tough, you’re a pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps kind of person. You don’t give up easily and you often thrive in situations that others would find discouraging. You have an instinct to serve others and see yourself as most useful in times or places of crisis, but you may over rely on your toughness and forget how sensitive you really are.

NETTLE: Truly a nurturing and supportive friend, you’re the kind of person that just isn’t for everyone. But those who take the time are rewarded with your gentle disposition, and the kind of friendship that does a person good no matter the difficulty they’re facing. When out of balance, you can become more prickly than supportive or nurturing, though—a sign that you need to shower yourself with the same kind of nurturing you so freely give to others.

PASSIONFLOWER: Deeply concerned about others and the world around you, you have a developed sense of what’s right and just. You’re a bit of an idealist and strive to see your vision of perfection realized in the world. On occasion you get out of balance, and you may feel a deep sense of unease and be prone to worry—especially at night, tossing and turning over all that is wrong or that needs fixing.