Beasts of Beyond
WHO KNOWS WHAT'S RIGHT // MARG & SUITE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: WHO KNOWS WHAT'S RIGHT // MARG & SUITE (/showthread.php?tid=3261)

WHO KNOWS WHAT'S RIGHT // MARG & SUITE - Roy Mustang - 07-15-2018

[Image: Jz5nvpm.png]
It's been a few days since Roy gave the news to Riza, that there is no way to return home. All the time she went around searching for a way home, was all for nothing. All that work she placed went down a drain the moment Roy told the truth, but at the end of it all, it was for the best. Roy cared about Riza, he wouldn't have kept something like that away from her. She had every right to know, he wasn't about to let her live on with false hopes for something that couldn't be achieved.

With a few days passing by, it got Roy to begin thinking. Back in their old lives, the two knew each other through their youth and military. Roy learned flame alchemy from her father, and when he passed, Roy learned the rest of it by the flame array tattoo on her back. Roy entrusted her with his life as a personal assistant and bodyguard, even giving her the permission to shoot him in the back if he ever stepped out of the righteous path. They both held a genuine sense of concern for each other, and the devotion they put into each other was strong. Roy would never admit it in a military setting, his devotion and care for Riza can be seen as love. For a long time, Roy has deeply cared for her, and he's almost positive she's felt the same way in return. Just they never admitted it to one another due to the military regulations in Amestris.

It felt weird to be thinking of marriage, especially with Riza Hawkeye out of all people. There are still thoughts running through his mind, trying to convince him this is wrong. Illegal. That he shouldn't be thinking this, shouldn't be thinking of a possible future with her. Roy has lived for so long with the mentality that dating, or even marrying, his subordinate isn't possible and most importantly, it's wrong. It was illegal, surely they would get in a lot of trouble if they were caught- but Roy had to stop these thoughts from running wild. They aren't in Amestris anymore. They're no longer obliged to follow the military regulations, they're free to do whatever as they please without their say. But despite this, a sigh escaped Roy's lips, knowing he has to speak to someone about this.

This was why Roy was making his way over to Suiteheart's and Margaey's room. There wasn't anyone else in Ascendants Roy would trust to have this conversation with. The two felines were good friends of his, and most importantly, they were both happily married. Surely they'll be able to understand the situation he's in and how he should approach Hawkeye with it. Riza would probably be unsure if Roy went and proposed without any thought, as she too had a mentality set in her mind that they can't be together thanks to the military regulations.

Making his way up to their door, Roy noticed the two inside. "Suiteheart, Margaery. I need to speak with both of you," The Flame Alchemist spoke up, making sure he was loud enough for them to hear him, but no others. He wasn't about to risk getting overheard by Riza or anyone else! He doesn't need this accidentally being spread around. "I need advice... Marriage advice, how did you propose to another?" He questioned, not getting into complete detail just yet. He would guess they'd make assumptions on what he meant on that, ready to explain himself to them.

[ [member=449]Margaery[/member] & [member=450]Suiteheart[/member] ]

Re: WHO KNOWS WHAT'S RIGHT // MARG & SUITE - Suiteheart - 07-16-2018

SUITE
HEART
Love was a wonderful and strange thing.

The love that Suiteheart and Margaery shared spanned hundreds of years. It had began over 1000 years ago in a small Viking-like village. Suiteheart had been Erlend - the first soul, the balance -, and Margaery had been Maarit - the little flower, the only child. The love they shared was deep and true, and it had continued on that way in each lifetime Suite lived (even Aerona, as self absorbed as she was, had loved Genevieve). However, perhaps the greatest love story had been between Suiteheart and Margaery.

When they first met, it was as if all the planets had aligned. Suiteheart had been the first to welcome Margaery into their old home; she had given her a tour and then, a friendship bloomed. Before they dated, they had been best friends. They would sit together on the floating islands and gossip. They would patrol together, laughing and cutting up the entire time. They would train together and even help each other with tasks. They had become inseparable, and somewhere along the way, each had fallen in love. It only took a few months to realize it.

Of all the things in Suiteheart's life, falling in love with Margaery had been the most perfect, natural one.

She would not trade their love story for anything. Falling in love, marrying Margaery, and having a family with the love of her life was Suiteheart's great adventure. She would not ever give that up.

Baby blue eyes gazed at the one of the many pictures adorning the walls of the room she shared with Margaery. It was the two of them from two years ago, each grinning ear to ear. The background of the shot was one of the floating islands. Fruitless pear trees bloomed in all white, decorating the scene alongside roses. That had been a good day.

She hummed lightly as she gazed at the picture before her eyes skirted to Margaery, and a soft smile broke out across her lips. Margaery was sat opposite of her, reading a book, completely engrossed in its pages. It was these rare and peaceful moments that Suiteheart would always remembered. It was these little things that made her fall in love all over again too.

The Ecliptic Admiral was snagged from her thoughts and the ukulele resting at her paws as Roy called out to them. Her eyes flickered to the threshold of she and her wife's room, and another smile bloomed across her alabaster features. "Oh, hey, Roy!" she called, setting the instrument to her side and moving to greet her friend.

Her ears perked as he said he needed advice. His tone suggested it was something secretive, and she shut the door to their room before he could explain what he needed help with. Marriage. Suiteheart's expression lit up instantly. "Oh, my God! Roy! Holy shit - this is great!" Was Roy going to propose to Riza? Excitement bubbled up within her. This was going to be spectacular.

"How do you propose? Oh, that's pretty simple!" Suite had planned on proposing to Margaery, but the chocolate point had beat her to it. She grinned warmly at the thought. "It doesn't have to be anything extremely special, just sweet and sincere. Maybe take them to their favorite place at night and set up a little picnic. And then, all you have to do is look them in the eyes and ask if they'd like to marry you." Her gaze moved to Margaery. "I'm gonna let Margy explain the more intimate details because she's the one that proposed to me. She's like, really good at this stuff."

[b]suiteheart folie-mikaelson . ecliptic admiral . the ascendants . tags
© [color=black]MADI

Re: WHO KNOWS WHAT'S RIGHT // MARG & SUITE - Margaery - 07-16-2018

MARGAERY FOLIE-MIKAELSON
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MAKE ME QUEEN OR
I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED
As a little girl, love had been a fascinating concept to Margaery.

Through hazy memories she recalled her mother and father weaving tales of their own romance, striking within the heart of their daughter the desire to find the same thing they had- something that was pure, perfect, timeless. She had searched their village for that, running through suitor after suitor with reckless abandon, continuously unimpressed by the men that her father had picked for her. Erlend had always been her best friend and it wasn't until she believed that she was unlovable and would never have a romance as brilliant as her parents' had been, that she realized the one who she was in love with had been at her side all along.

Perhaps that was why it hurt so much to have her ripped away.

They had never gotten as far as they did in this lifetime, each of Suite's incarnations murdered violently by her father before they could even think to truly live together. This time around - as Margaery and Suite - she had acted quickly, and now... now they would forever be immune to her father's wrath, free to live young and in love for the rest of their immortal lives. Such came at a price, she knew, and without thinking about it, she cast a weary glance over at Suiteheart's scar, her stomach twisting as she did. Her fault, that had been her fault.

A voice dragged her from her thoughts, both Suite's scar and the book that rested at her paws forgotten as she fixated her attention upon Roy. [b]"Hello, love," Margaery greeted easily, dismissing her troubles as she permitted a wide smile to come to life upon her face, "Marriage? Well, we certainly do know a lot about that." She permitted Suite to explain her piece, nodding her head every now and again in agreement.

"Suiteheart's favorite flowers are red geraniums. I scattered them all over our old camp, mixing them with roses to add a bit of an effect. She had been the one to ask me out so I figured that I would be the one to propose to her. We both deserved it, gods above we did, and there was never as beautiful a sight than her, smiling, when I asked her. The trick, love, is to make it come from your heart. I presume that both you and Riza have been through an awful lot- make what you have to say to her count. Sometimes, it's the simplest of proposals that mea the most, trust me," Explained the Cosmic General easily, her smile not once wavering, "And oh! If you need any help getting anything together for either the proposal or the marriage, let me know! Planning is my speciality and I'm here to help!"
© MADI