Beasts of Beyond
RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 (/showthread.php?tid=3246)

Pages: 1 2

RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - Margaery - 07-15-2018

MARGAERY FOLIE-MIKAELSON
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MAKE ME QUEEN OR
I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED
Right, so it appeared as if it were her duty to handle weekly tasks this week. She could do that easily and actually appeared almost eager as she situated herself in the Grand Circle for all to see. [b]"It's everyone's favorite time of the week again!" She exclaimed brightly, her cheery disposition hardly indicative of her currently tormented state. She was doing her best to exist normally and that much showed, she believed. "Let me know if you'd like a weekly task and, as always, if you aren't pleased with that you received, make sure to request another!"

Now for the fun part: assigning her clanmates interesting and doable tasks. Easier said than done, she was well aware, but Margaery had full faith in herself.
© MADI

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - Cosmic - 07-15-2018

"Throw one at me." Hopefully Margaery knew me well enough that she would give me a task that was fun.

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - ★ HAZEL - 07-16-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
i never had nobody touch me like i'm glass
So...Hazel really hadn’t participated in these for the past couple weeks. There was no good reason as to why she hadn’t, she was just tired. Her energy burst was starting to dwindle. But the cocoa feline walked over anyway. “I’ll take something, Margy,” She offered.
HAZEL ELISE CAELUM — THE ASCENDANTS — KUIPER CORPORAL — TAGS
© MADI

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - Pele N. F. I. - 07-16-2018

[Image: solar_system_by_king_lulu_deer-db47d80.gif]
STAR CHILD
Pele had only ever done one of these, then she'd really faded off into obscurity. Entirely her fault, but still probably noted by most in the clan. She'd have to step her game up if she was running for Halo. "I'll take one Margy."
© [color=white]MADI

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - madster - 07-16-2018

after pele came merihem, flicking an ear and focusing his bright pink eyes on the girl. judging by the others... her name was margy, and he rolled his shoulders. "i'll take one, margy," he said, beaming like an idiot.

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - guts - 07-16-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Church still wasn't too sure what the use of these tasks were, but they gave him something to do, so he would take it. The collie pads over, glancing at the other three before turning to Margaery. "Hit me up,"

"SPEECH"

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - Roy Mustang - 07-16-2018

[Image: Jz5nvpm.png]
The next one to pad into the scene was the Flame Alchemist, arriving shortly after Church. As he padded over, his blue gaze landed on Margaery, locking on her instantly. Roy didn't participate in the last weekly tasks, it unforunately slipped his mind. This time around, he was going to make sure to do better, and complete his task once it's assigned. "I'll take a task," Roy said with a flick of his ear, wondering what task Margaery would come up for him. He was sure Margaery would come up with a task that would suit him well, she knows him well. He has a lot of trust in her, surely she won't disappoint him.

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - Beverly Resurgam. - 07-16-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px;"]★ — As Beverly got settled into the new place, her mind became less occupied and that ever familiar restless feeling came crawling back in. She needed to get out, go do something, and Margaery's proposed weekly tasks seemed like the best starting place. Following shortly after the others, she chimed in, "Oh, I'll take one, too." As she waited for the fem to assign everyone their tasks, her dual-toned eyes scanned the faces of those around her, none of which were familiar.

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - Suiteheart - 07-16-2018

SUITE
HEART
Last week, for Suite, had been a shit-show. So many things had happened that she hadn't had time to ask for a weekly task. She felt awful for it, but it had just been one of those unfortunate instances that was unavoidable. Suiteheart told herself it wouldn't happen again, so here she was, padding forward along with everyone else. "I'd like a task, babe," she called, coming to a halt beside Beverly.

[b]suiteheart folie-mikaelson . ecliptic admiral . the ascendants . tags
© [color=black]MADI

Re: RUNNING WITH MY ROOTS PULLED UP | WEEKLY TASKS 7/15-7/21 - MirrorEdge - 07-16-2018

[align=center]
Weekly tasks, oh boy. The Starstruck Guardian made her way over, grin on her face as she looked to the vampire. "I'll take a weekly task!" She chirped, the few beads on her necklace hitting against each other as she bounced up and down.