Beasts of Beyond
give me mercy | open, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: give me mercy | open, joining (/showthread.php?tid=3241)

give me mercy | open, joining - Beverly Resurgam. - 07-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px;"]★ — / this post is probably terrible i havent rped em in so long please bare with me while i try to get a hang of her character again

The world never ceased to amaze her. She had spent so much of her life traveling it, and everywhere was new and different and she fell in love with it all over again every single day. Still, though, there was something missing. Maybe it wasn't even a something - maybe it was a someone.

Paws leaving dainty footprints in the sand, Beverly admired the beach as she walked along the shore, having long abandoned the makeshift raft that brought her here. As she walked, that nagging feeling of emptiness was ever present, and she again found herself wishing she didn't have to be alone anymore. Traveling was her favorite thing to do, but it got boring by herself.

"Hm," the small feline murmured to herself as she neared the plains, beginning to pick up an unfamiliar Clan scent.

Re: give me mercy | open, joining - Warringkingdoms - 07-15-2018

[font=trebuchet ms]Rin pondered sometimes what the world had to offer besides the Ascendants and the other three groups whose names she'd been hearing thrown around. There must have been more to the gigantic landmass than that; were that not the case, surely she would have found someone who recognized her by now. Maybe after she could find someone that she trusted to take care of the clan in her absence, she could go exploring, seeing what existed beyond the fields of flowers that surrounded their home.

Moreover, she reflected upon seeing an unfamiliar face at the border, the continent had to be large enough to fit all the creatures that seemed to come their way. Luckily, this one did not appear to be injured or ill in any way. Approaching the other feline, Rin asked, "Hello, what brings you here?"

Re: give me mercy | open, joining - madster - 07-15-2018

merihem padded over, taking a stance next to rin. he glanced at her momentarily and then let his pink eyes wander back to the newcomer. he checked her out, scanning her every feature. he deemed her not his type and he silently wondered when the day that his big monster boyfriend would come and sweep him off his little white paws. one day it'd happen.

"yeah, this is the ascendants," he said, tilting his head, unsure of what this person wanted from the clan. maybe she was from another clan?

Re: give me mercy | open, joining - Beverly Resurgam. - 07-15-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px;"]★ — The voices broke her concentration on the sand. Two-toned eyes directing to the two standing before her, she straightened herself up, processing what was said. "I've been doing some traveling. I washed up here not long ago," she started, replying to the first that spoke. "The Ascendants, huh? Are you accepting new members?" The girl had long since grown tired of wandering, and wanted to settle down, if even for a bit. "I'm Beverly, you can call me Bev."

Re: give me mercy | open, joining - Margaery - 07-15-2018

MARGAERY FOLIE-MIKAELSON
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MAKE ME QUEEN OR
I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED
[b]"We are indeed, love," Margaery offered lightly upon arrival, a smile appearing upon her chocolate hued lips. There certainly had been an influx of joiners as of late- something she saw as a pleasant distraction from her current issues. "My name is Margaery Mikaelson and I'm a Cosmic General here," She began, "Would you like a tour?" Her attention was momentarily caught by the necklace that the other girl seemed to wear- one that was oh so familiar. She touched her mother's ring thoughtfully as she contemplated, scouring her mind desperately before deciding to just ask. "Where'd you get the ring?"
© MADI

Re: give me mercy | open, joining - | AGENT WASHINGTON | - 07-15-2018

[Image: tumblr_o5qz24I7UM1ubj5sjo1_500.gif]

The pebble coast was an interesting place. Thanks to the hotter weather it seemed like there were more creatures that were spending their time around there. The last time he had approached it to actually be there, had been when Carolina had walked off in the middle of the night. Meaning that he was going to end up following her because he considered the group that they were in still a threat to them if they weren't careful enough. The first time that he had thoroughly checked it had been when Carolina appeared on the beach. He hadn't expected a former coworker to arrive in such a place but it was still something that he was going to have to end up considering. the Freelancer needed to check all the places to make sure that there was nothing that he would end up missing. There were other Freelancer's on the table that he didn't know about. They needed to be able to acquire their gear, and they still needed to find armor for Carolina since she was going to end up needing it for protection later on. Freelancers always managed to attract trouble, and that had just been true when they were humans as well. So he didn't think all that much about it when everything went down during the program because there was always something new basically every day that wanted them dead. Washington was slowly starting to get used to whatever the hell happened in this place. Everything was still strange to him being a human and everything, but he was getting to the point where he wasn't really starting to question anything. But that didn't mean that he believed what was happening either.

So far there were few animals that had managed to even gain his trust in a place like this. The one that he could speak to without any worry was probably Imperia and only her. Washington was making his usual patrols during the day, as it seemed like there was when more people arrived on the likes of the territory. The Freelancer heard voices that he didn't recognize and began to make his way over toward what he was hearing. He wasn't capable of picking up scents thanks to the helmet that he wore on his face, but after Theta appeared he was trying his best to track down the AI and it was extremely exhausting. He stopped a little bit of a distance away from the group, his hidden golden gaze landing on the white domestic. What did that make now? Four white cats? He was going to have to figure out what features make them different from one another. Wait. this one had two different colored eyes. That would make his life easier. The armored smilodon wasn't exactly the most welcoming, because those that arrived weren't exactly his job to worry about as he had his own missions to deal with. He shuffled his dark grey paws before speaking. "Agent Washington." The Freelancer would introduce himself curtly and calmly like he usually did. Although, there was no emotion behind his voice, and no one could see his face thanks to the helmet that he wore. The lion-sized animal would wait for a couple of moments on whether or not he was going to leave or stay. "speech"
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]
Tags | Updated 06/26/18: