Beasts of Beyond
NOW I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS || o, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: NOW I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS || o, joining (/showthread.php?tid=321)

NOW I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS || o, joining - B.Y.T.E ! - 03-23-2018

Music was and always will be a scared thing to the canid, peering blankly through his spectacles as his violin case would shift around on his back and his body swaggered on towards the star loving clan's borders. Oh, how the dread and excitement would eat at him the more he thought about them, the stories he would hear from his demon of a mother about things his father would do here and that he was deeply infatuated with one or...was it two members from a place far from here. Leopold had no desire to go where his father roamed for all of his life with no real desire to be home with his son, only now learning he'd never receive that attention his young self craved until a month before now when he was finally told his father died of unknown causes that have yet to be solved. For once, the poodle was furious with life and Leo couldn't bare the confinement of his own home, causing him to pack up only his most prized possessions on his journey out into the world.

Red fabric bounced as the pink, pompadour poodle with each confident placement of his paws towards the border with a smirk spread across his maw, the occasional thump of the violin case against his body and the gentle rustle of the spring grass being the only noise as he approached the imaginary line with his chest puffed out to show a sort of dominance as he stood there, though his body slowly moved to a sitting position as he tried to relax his true emotions of anxiousness from joining such a newly made clan with people that could easily eat him up with the right words spoken. God, even his own damn name could spark something since his father traveled so much when he was alive. But, he was Leopold Tacco and not Taako or his even his aunt, Lup who was presumably dead from her attempts to become a Lich.

Leo wasn't even quite sure why he was here of all places, knowing full well that other clans exist outside of The Ascendents. Was he going because of the thought of moonlit nights with the stars like freckles on mother nature's beautiful or perhaps the thought of entertaining his clanmates on lax evenings while he curled up next to someone who might be their future partner. All he could rely on are the ghosts that would come to his aid from beyond the grave, being able to endure the forms they were foolishly denied because of his magic and they would sing for him as well or even play beautiful instruments that he would conduct to cause haunting music around him until they had to rest once again. Perhaps, he could do without them if he could find peace within this clan.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: NOW I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS || o, joining - Starrynight ! - 03-24-2018

//OOC

He'd been nervous at first. He'd started a group, and now he was leading it. What if he did something wrong? Was he doing it wrong? From the prompts he often received from Bastille, he had a feeling he was. That was okay, though... right? Nothing bad had happened. Nobody was unhappy. From what he'd seen, everyone was willing to help and friendly towards each other. That was all he wanted. Was that not how this worked?

Starrynight strolled through the breeze-waving grasses of the plains, a rare half-frown on his maw as he lost himself in his thoughts. It was only when the scent of a stranger hit his nose, causing it to twitch, that he looked up. His eyes lit up with surprise. It was a poodle! Maybe he was here to join.

Placing a smile on his maw, the Astral Seraph put a bounce in his step as he hurried forward to greet the canine. "Hello!" he greeted, slowing to a halt before him. "You're on Ascendants territory! My name is Starrynight, the leader of this group. Are you here to join?" He looked up at the poodle, ears perked.

ATTACK IN BOLD #876494 - TAGS

Re: NOW I'VE GOT BETTER THINGS || o, joining - Dragon- - 03-25-2018

[table]
[tr][td][Image: avatar_64eca7575bc7_128.pnj]

[Image: avatar_10cbf1410e94_128.pnj]

[Image: avatar_2f943f37ef6c_128.pnj]
[align=center]
[size=7pt]made by cafuné
[/td][td][div style="width: 450px; height: 350px; text-align: justify; padding: 8px; overflow: auto;"][size=8pt] Phobeus had been lounging on a nice rock when somebody spoke up, prompting him to slowly blink open his eyes and glance over. The young male's gaze came to a rest upon a flamboyant looking poodle dog..that looked absolutely amazing.
"You are definitely on Ascendants territory but you look absolutely fantastic, my pink dude!" He'd exclaim as he scrambled to his paws, standing to the left of Starrynight. He'd never really met the leader before but he seemed like a cool dude.

Phobeus had only been in the Ascendants for a day and was already loving it, he'd met a few rad dudes and found some nice sleeping spots. The important question had already been asked so Phobeus would plop onto his butt and wait for a response.[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]