Beasts of Beyond
false alarm - joining // open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: false alarm - joining // open (/showthread.php?tid=3192)

false alarm - joining // open - adomania - 07-14-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]It wasn't often that Amelie ventured out to visit clans, far preferring the lonely life of the road where she could, in every conceivable way, do whatever the fuck she wanted. There were limits, yeah, but those limits were limited, mostly just to not interfere with the 'big bad groups' that existed in the world.

Well, now those limits were breached. She was tired of being alone, mostly, but really it was also the fact that the groups had taken over a lot of territory that was otherwise unexplorable as a result. She wasn't dumb, and sure as hell wasn't going to trespass... but Amelie had heard that sometimes these groups let outsiders in on a pick-and-choose basis.

It was high time to try her hand at it, then. Perhaps she'd find something to do other than wandering aimlessly.

Re: false alarm - joining // open - arcy - 07-14-2018

.. Izuku understood not wanting to be alone. Izuku had spent a long period of his life as a cat by himself, and it was the worst time of his life. Izuku, at least, had access to food and safety and shelter here. Even if his injuries were the worst and he was more stressed now than ever, he wouldn't give it up for much of anything. He cared for his clanmates a lot, see? .. It kind of came with the rank, though. But that's fine, Izuku would care either way.
Running into trespassers on the territory was nothing new. Izuku didn't like it, it made him really, really nervous, but he didn't .. mind. A lot of the time they were joiners, and that was cool, yeah? Izuku liked seeing new faces, even if introducing himself was exhausting. He was exhausted enough as it was, thank you. But, well, he might as well see what they're up to till Atbash arrives. Cause she would. Atbash showed up to meet people every time.
"H -- Hello!" Izuku chirps. Well, more like he calls. Izuku was very, very obvious against the snow, and it made people more comfortable when he greeted them instead of slowly crawling over the landscape and then talked to them. It was comforting for him, too, even if it was emotionally exhausting to talk sometimes. He was just tired in general right now, honestly. Still, he eventually makes it over to the stranger's side, and he looks .. friendly, but nervous. "I'm, um, Izuku. Do you need something with Snowbound?" He'd heard some people said 'name and business' but that was too professional. It made Izuku nervous to hear whenever he went to visit other places. But he was a nervous wreck in general, what was new.
what was i worth

Re: false alarm - joining // open - cortexx - 07-15-2018

A life lived alone, outside of the comforts of society, for the sole reason of pure unadulterated freedom was a topic Mark was uninterested him. He could certainly say that, as someone who had been a hermit for a while, who had experienced the sort of loner lifestyle, but to hedonistically pursue your deepest desires seemed like a vain attempt to make yourself happy, and not the sort of thing that usually worked. Mark was a very opinionated old crow, though he hadn't had much chance to talk about it - his conversations weren't all that serious most of the time, he had found. Just wasn't used to talking to people. The raven flapped over, landing about a foot away from Izuku and then taking a few steps forward, head twitching around so he could get a proper look at everything. He was certainly tempted to say something, to say 'hello' to this odd visitor to their lands, but all he did was offer a small squawk, a way of saying hello to his oddly colored acquaintance here.

tags - "speech"

Re: false alarm - joining // open - Dimitri - 07-15-2018

Dagon would not understand how their were crows here- especially since those were supposed to be prey. He looked from Mark to the stranger, a mumble under his maw.

"I’m Dimitri. What’s your name, st-stranger?"

Re: false alarm - joining // open - galexiux - 07-15-2018

Cry dived, taking her usual spot near Izuku. She really truely only gravitated to two people, him and Atbash. They were the only ones truly worth her time. The raven huffed, clicking her beak. She gave Izuku a gentle tap with her beak, letting him know she was here. The whole who are you thing was already said. She snuck a glance at Dimitri. Twice apparently. So her voice was not exactly a needed one. She turned to Mark, giving a gentle caw to acknowledge his presence. Heeeeey another bird. Cool.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: false alarm - joining // open - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-15-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
As if on cue, Atbash was almost right behind Cry as she came over, and the she-cat went to stand beside Dimitri. As she passed Mark, she gave him a nod of greeting, before turning her gaze to the stranger at the border. "Hey there." Atbash greeted with a purr, but decided to go quiet after that. After all, people had already asked the normal questions.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi