Beasts of Beyond
icebreaker questionnaire! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Tanglewood OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+----- Thread: icebreaker questionnaire! (/showthread.php?tid=3172)

Pages: 1 2

icebreaker questionnaire! - tricky - 07-14-2018

[align=center]
    considering all the newcomers, it's high time we all learned a little bit more about each other! we're all working together to keep tanglewood running, after all. i probably don't have to remind you, but please keep things friendly in case of any discourse. highkey am borrowing this from the lovely cheeters (<3 sorry), since i lack any ability to create one myself.

Code:
what name do you go by? —
astrological sign? —
what's your favorite food? —
what's your favorite season? —
favorite shows? —
favorite video games? —
favorite genre in movies? —
favorite movie of all time? —
current favorite song? —
favorite music bands/singers? —
currently reading anything? favorite book? —
have a favorite quote? —
what are your interests? —
favorite animal? —
if you could go anywhere, where would you go? —
morning or night person? —
what's your dream job? —
hobbies? —
fun fact? —
what three words describe you the best? —

Re: icebreaker questionnaire! - Florence - 07-14-2018

what name do you go by? — florence or flo!!
astrological sign? — i'm an aquarius
what's your favorite food? — pho or teriyaki salmon!!
what's your favorite season? — fall or winter
favorite shows? — game of thrones, vampire diaries, the originals, the office, and soul eater
favorite video games? — legend of zelda and pokemon
favorite genre in movies? — i really like romantic comedies?? also action movies
favorite movie of all time? — the original jurassic park
current favorite song? — o shit,,, this is a hard one,,, probably patricia by florence + the machine orrrrr therapy by khalid
favorite music bands/singers? — florence + the machine, billie eilish, paramore, hayley kiyoko, marina and the diamonds, and cage the elephant!!
currently reading anything? favorite book? — i'm currently reading frakenstein!! my favorite classic book is wuthering heights and my favorite "modern" day book/series is a court of thorns and roses
have a favorite quote? — "to the people who look up at the stars and wish, to the stars who listen and the dreams that are answered" or "there are good days and hard days for me- even now. don't let the hard days win".
what are your interests? — i love hanging out with friends, going out, and exploring parks and stuff
favorite animal? — giraffes, hands down
if you could go anywhere, where would you go? — switzerland!!
morning or night person? — both? i nap during the afternoons because i hate them
what's your dream job? — working as a journalist for national geographic!!
hobbies? — hiking, exploring national parks (a weird one i know), writing, reading, figure skating, and playing marimba!!
fun fact? — uHHHH i snort when i laugh
what three words describe you the best? — tenacious. gay. explorer.

Re: icebreaker questionnaire! - tricky - 07-14-2018

[align=center]
what name do you go by? — tricky but if we're getting honest here, my name is emma
astrological sign? — aries
what's your favorite food? — anything other than nuggets,,, they're all i've been eating this summer
what's your favorite season? — winter because out here in the desert, everywhere else is fuckin hot
favorite shows? — ghost adventures ofc, uh untold stories of the er, forensic files, and good eats bc i love alton brown
favorite video games? — legend of zelda because it's the only one i've truly been able to play
favorite genre in movies? — horror!!!!
favorite movie of all time? — scream and/or poltergeist, maybe a lil bit of og jurassic park in there too
current favorite song? — personal space invader by ajj
favorite music bands/singers? — o boy glass animals, mother mother, modest mouse, and ajj
currently reading anything? favorite book? — last book i read was the shining, but the book of my childhood was phantom tollbooth
have a favorite quote? — lame but "when life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it."
what are your interests? — forensics and movies
favorite animal? — mongoose
if you could go anywhere, where would you go? — hmm i wanna go to universal studios around halloween
morning or night person? — dude i'm so sleep-deprived, i'm nocturnal at this point
what's your dream job? — medical examiner ayo
hobbies? — sleeping, drawing, writing, basic business,, oh i'm in marching band too, playing the flute
fun fact? — i have a hedgehog named phoebe and she's the devil's incarnate
what three words describe you the best? — in the words of cakie, "unconfident, dedicated, and tough" but i like to think of myself as a lil funny too

Re: icebreaker questionnaire! - astre - 07-14-2018

what name do you go by? — nova! but irl i go by andy or andrew.

astrological sign? — pisces!

what's your favorite food? — aaahHH this is a hard one but tortellini is my jam

what's your favorite season? — fall and winter, by far. the colors of both are just... yes. and also they aren't hot so that's a big plus

favorite shows? — wow this is also super hard. the office is really funny, but i love twin peaks as well. also mystery science theater 3000 has been probably my favorite lately.

favorite video games? — THESE ARE ALL TOO HARD DLFKLG uhhh! pokemon is my all-time favorite but overwatch continues to suck more and more of my free time. if i had to choose one game within the past year that i've played that i've enjoyed immensely, it's The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

favorite genre in movies? — sci-fi! but i also enjoy some dramas and comedies.

favorite movie of all time? — the outsiders or interstellar!

current favorite song? — you're killing me here. found you by kasbo is my favorite right now!

favorite music bands/singers? — too many to count! the 1975 is my favorite band, and porter robinson is my favorite producer.

currently reading anything? favorite book? — right now, i'm reading Artemis by Andy Weir and Adrift by Rob Boffar. my favorite book is The Outsiders again!

have a favorite quote? — "i see it is not the circumstances of one's birth that is important: it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are"

what are your interests? — as in fandoms or hobbies? fandom-wise it's pokemon, hobby-wise it's electronics and music production.

favorite animal? — siberian tiger, or axolotls

if you could go anywhere, where would you go? — iceland, during aurora borealis. it would be such a breathtaking sight.

morning or night person? — night, no contest.

what's your dream job? — honestly? i'd love to be an astronomer.

hobbies? — music production, art (sometimes), writing!

fun fact? — i love to voice act! i can do so many different voices.

what three words describe you the best? — big dumb idiot.

Re: icebreaker questionnaire! - paroxysm. - 07-18-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 55%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: arial;"]what name do you go by? — paro or paroxysm
astrological sign? — libra
what's your favorite food? — fried shrimp
what's your favorite season? — winter
favorite shows? — game of thrones, teen wolf, family guy, rick and morty, the originals, the vampire diaries
favorite video games? — life is strange, jurassic world: evolution, ark: survival evolved, far cry primal
favorite genre in movies? — fantasy
favorite movie of all time? — jurassic world (im a dino nerd)
current favorite song? — moonlight by xxxtentacion
favorite music bands/singers? — g-eazy, blackbear, halsey, zayn, lund
currently reading anything? favorite book? — ehh don't have one </3
have a favorite quote? — "i just peed and changed my diaper so now im good update" (it's a shitpost one by a friend im sorry)
what are your interests? — music, dinosaurs(?)
favorite animal? — fennec fox
if you could go anywhere, where would you go? — new orleans
morning or night person? — night
what's your dream job? — veterinarian
hobbies? — drawing, lacrosse, tennis
fun fact? — i own two rabbits and two dogs
what three words describe you the best? — i love starbucks

Re: icebreaker questionnaire! - tori - 07-19-2018

[size=2]
what name do you go by? — tori or tor even, if you wish to deny the letter i ( google says tor means gate in german )
astrological sign? — cancer
what's your favorite food? — i like seafood and pasta, lots of pasta
what's your favorite season? — autumn
favorite shows? — don't really watch a lot of shows but i do like scrubs, house, and i plan on getting into blackadder
favorite video games? — pokemon, legend of zelda, final fantasy series, and animal crossing
favorite genre in movies? — comedy and thrillers
favorite movie of all time? — monty python and the holy grail
current favorite song? — can't say i have one, i absorb all good music and nothing leaves
favorite music bands/singers? — anything indie or rock tbh
currently reading anything? favorite book? — i got a book about viking mythology recently
have a favorite quote? — "i had a thought only black out drunks and steve urkel can have, did i do that?"
what are your interests? — mostly sleeping and finding music, body horror and gore, forensics
favorite animal? — elephants yo
if you could go anywhere, where would you go? — kinda want to see berlin or hamburg
morning or night person? — night
what's your dream job? — either doctor in internal medicine or something in forensics
hobbies? — writing and doodling here and there
fun fact? — i have a crippling fear of heights
what three words describe you the best? — can not compute

Re: icebreaker questionnaire! - madster - 07-19-2018

what name do you go by? — madster, or maddie!!
astrological sign? — aquarius!
what's your favorite food? — god i have so many... but what i want right now is a chicken sandwich from chik-fil-a with that chik-fil-a sauce. that's the shit
what's your favorite season? — autumn or winter! i hate summer...
favorite shows? — right now im watching boku no hero academia, but i like bojack horseman, parks and rec, and the office!
favorite video games? — skyrim, right now i've been binge-playing the sims 4 hnnngh
favorite genre in movies? — comedy!
favorite movie of all time? — aaa probably howl's moving castle...
current favorite song? — 'so long and thanks for all the fish' by a perfect circle!
favorite music bands/singers? — my favorite band of all time is mother mother! they're a cool kind-of-indie band
currently reading anything? favorite book? — harry potter.......
have a favorite quote? — "i will face god and walk backwards into hell" - dril on twitter
what are your interests? — i like cooking, drawing, and trying new foods!!
favorite animal? — hmmm... definitely an orca or a beluga! as a kid i used to go to seaworld a lot and they've just stuck with me.
if you could go anywhere, where would you go? — definitely tokyo! i can't speak japanese but i love their street food....
morning or night person? — night person for sure
what's your dream job? — character designer for a game studio
hobbies? — drawing, writing, cooking, and being lazy
fun fact? — i'm gay as fuck
what three words describe you the best? — fuck. fuck. fuck

Re: icebreaker questionnaire! - MysteriouslyMaple - 07-19-2018

what name do you go by? — Maple
astrological sign? — Pisces!
what's your favorite food? — jksdfdsk uhhhh it changes daily tbfh but right now I really like pizza
what's your favorite season? — Fall
favorite shows? — Gravity Falls, Rick and Morty, that's honestly it I don't watch cable much anymore sdjfhsad
favorite video games? — CATTAILS! It's a really neat game that's on steam and it's absolutely adorable and its made by the same person who made warriors: untold tales if you remember that
favorite genre in movies? — uhhhhh action? I dunno tbh
favorite movie of all time? — The Incredibles
current favorite song? — jdjk that's hard to choose uhh "Iron" by Woodkid
favorite music bands/singers? — Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Five Finger Death Punch, Avenged Sevenfold Nothing More; honestly just. alternative/rock/heavy metal groups jdksf
currently reading anything? favorite book? — Wings of Fire!
have a favorite quote? — "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game" - Babe Ruth it has a special meaning in my heart
what are your interests? — ack drawing, animation, uhhhhhh does sleeping count
favorite animal? — Pretty much any birds of prey. I like giant burbs
if you could go anywhere, where would you go? — Venice, Italy!
morning or night person? — Night
what's your dream job? — Something in the IT field!
hobbies? — drawing, uhh roleplaying, sleeping counts right
fun fact? — I'm actually a certified PC Pro Technician, so I could start getting IT jobs if I wanted to!
what three words describe you the best? — tired nervous wreck

Re: icebreaker questionnaire! - spacey - 07-19-2018

what name do you go by? — spacey or space
astrological sign? — cancer
what's your favorite food? — chicken pot pie
what's your favorite season? — summer <3
favorite shows? — doctor who, the flash, daredevil
favorite video games? — little big planet
favorite genre in movies? — action, adventure
favorite movie of all time? — hgghg i've watched so many good movies i can't choose one
current favorite song? — can't choose either hh
favorite music bands/singers? — mother mother, the neighborhood
currently reading anything? favorite book? — i am not currently reading anything, and i can't pin down one book but i do know my favorite book series is guardians of ga'hoole.
have a favorite quote? — *tabby dead. I fall back in shock. A million thoughts fly through my head whenni have an epiphany.* "My mother... mother...""...Frostpelt..." - Xscoutfrost
what are your interests? — pokemon, one punch man, kill la kill, wolves rain, overlord (i am obsessed with anime)
favorite animal? —  dolphin
if you could go anywhere, where would you go? — somewhere exotic or peaceful. like hawaii. cliche but i couldn't really think of anything else Tongue
morning or night person? — morning
what's your dream job? — to be a zoologist
hobbies? — roleplaying, playing games, watching tv shows
fun fact? — my birthday is on the summer solstice
what three words describe you the best? — couch potato thot

Re: icebreaker questionnaire! - cortexx - 07-20-2018

what name do you go by? — cortexx or anything you can get from that name
astrological sign? — nah
what's your favorite food? — doner kebab, most delicious thing in the universe
what's your favorite season? — autumn
favorite shows? — red vs blue, bojack horseman,
favorite video games? — starcraft 2, pikmin 1-3, warframe, age of empires 2, dark souls 2, civilization 5
favorite genre in movies? — statistically sci-fi
favorite movie of all time? — it varies between the godfather and thor 3 depending on my mood (infinity war when it comes out on dvd so i can watch it )
current favorite song? — harder better faster stronger by daft punk
favorite music bands/singers? — daft punk, justice, twrp
currently reading anything? favorite book? — trying to get through game of thrones but i stopped a little bit ago
have a favorite quote? —
what are your interests? — learning about psychology and lots of non-mammalian animals
favorite animal? — shark or spider, sharks have been a long-time interest of mine but i've gotten into spiders recently as if the character wasn't enough indication
if you could go anywhere, where would you go? — depends on how long i would be going there, if it was a one-day trip i'd go back to stuttgart, germany to experience my childhood just a little bit, if it was a small vacation i'd go to stuttgart or naples (because naples is radical), if it was a potentially permanent thing? i'd go back to belgium, preferably la louviere where i was born, but i'd settle for anything
morning or night person? — both
what's your dream job? — psychotherapist
hobbies? — playing video games and talking to my buds, occasionally both at the same time, and having a nice conversation about something at least semi-serious
fun fact? — lived in europe for most of my life but my parents are both american and i don't speak anything but english fluently
what three words describe you the best? — doing my best