Beasts of Beyond
NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates (/showthread.php?tid=3162)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - lexasperated - 07-14-2018

What's up? Don't mind the subaccount, I never leave my character's subaccount because - well IDK but n e ways. My main is lexasperated but feel free to call me Lexa or Lexi! I came from the Great Migration of July 2018 but have been familiar with this format of coding when FF was still using this format (and I've been dabbling with templates as far back as before 2014, from what I can remember). Now that I'm on here and re-familiarizing myself with it, I decided to open a premade template - well, it's not a shop, I'm not gonna charge anyone for using them - use them whenever you want as long as you let me know that you are! It would mean a lot to me because I work hard on these, sometimes at the expense of work because I get lazy at work and would rather chill here.

Just some ground rules:
I. Please, please, please do not plagiarize any of these templates or claim them as your own. As I said, I work really hard on them. Maybe they're not as good as other's but they're still something special to me.
II. Please do not remove the copyright mark thing. It's usually really small and invisible in others, and the signatures don't have them.
III. Feel free to adjust them if they fit weirdly - if there's an issue with the coding, let me know and I should be able to fix it. Please remember, though, that I work 9 1/2 hours a day, 5 days a week, so I won't always have the time to. If so, please be patient with me!
IV. If you'll be using a template, please let me know below! It's a nice little way for me to see how they go and whether they're any good, whether I should make more or just don't bother ir. It would really help me a lot, and it's a nice way to cheer someone's day up!

Alright! Click here to go to the storage thread! I'll be adding more to it once I have more ideas. If you have anything you'd like me to try turning into a working template on BoB, feel free to let me know and I'll give it a shot!

Thank you!

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - Beatles. - 07-14-2018

YES I’M SO GLAD YOU MADE PREMADES LEXA SIDIEIJEJW

I’ll be using like
All of these at some point, p sure

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - C-Coded - 07-14-2018

tracking!
will probably be using in the future.

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - roman - 07-14-2018

i'm glad to see talia's back!!
i'll definitely be using some of these Smile

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - REIKO. - 07-14-2018

tracking this!

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - lexasperated - 07-15-2018

I KNOW BEATLES IT'S TAKEN ME FOREVER RIP!! but hopefully now i get to make more templates and fill the world with tumblr-esque stuff because i'm such a sucker for extra templates (even though i don't even use them? rip?)

thanks for all the tracks!
hey there roman! i knooow, but we all know i'm a sucker for talia, wherever i go i'll probably be dragging this character along for the ride.

i might post a few more templates in like - a few hours? maybe? i'm looking at tumblr inspos now (also if any of you wanna make any requests, feel free to).

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - Cheeters - 07-15-2018

omggg these are all so good, probably using all of them later lmao

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - cyantist - 07-15-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"]i'm gonna use quite a few of these, but definitely the sliders ones for sure
aahh they all look so good

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - Grey - 07-15-2018

asfdfgs most likely using in futureee!!

Re: NEEDED ME [...] premade templates - Florence - 07-16-2018

using the spotify one!! (and probably all of these sometime in the future they're so good)