Beasts of Beyond
NEEDED ME [...] storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: NEEDED ME [...] storage (/showthread.php?tid=3147)

Pages: 1 2 3

NEEDED ME [...] storage - lexasperated - 07-14-2018

PLEASE DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE, POST IN THIS THREAD. Any posts will be deleted. Additionally, I know that I am posting this on my subaccount - this is mostly because I cannot be bothered to switch to my main at all and I have no excuse. I'm lazy and horrible. ;' ^) That being said, please do not steal any of these templates and claim them as your own. I work hard on these while I'm at work (and sometimes choose to work on these rather than work). In fact, I'm supposed to be answering an email right now but instead I'm making this storage. You can click here to go to the premade thread where you can say whether you're gonna be using any of them or not!

CODE:

Re: NEEDED ME [...] storage - lexasperated - 07-14-2018

TEMPLATE I. Bio Template
FEATURES.
I. No scrolling.
II. Three image (portrait) slots.
III. You can adjust the bio's questions.
IV. Lmao IDK what else? I like it?

FUNNY HOW WHEREVER I WANNA GO
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
THE UNRESTRAINED
FULL NAME: Natalia Delilah Pendragon
NICKNAME: Talia, Natalia
DATE OF BIRTH: April 24, 1994
NATAL CHART: Taurus Sun, Libra Moon, Leo Ascendant
SEXUALITY: Homosexual Homoromantic
BIRTH ORDER: Second-born

CURRENT ALLEGIANCE: The Pack, the Pendragon Family
PAST ALLEGIANCE: The Crown
FUTURE ALLEGIANCE: Blackfall

HEIGHT: 5'11"
WEIGHT: 163 lbs.
EYES: A calm turquoise color, closer to being olive around the pupil and with a darker exterior ring.
HAIR: Long and blonde, with slightly darker undertones and sun-bleached strands. Her hair reaches just below her shoulder-blades, and can often be seen decked out in braids. The parting is naturally off-centered and a fraction to the right. Her hair has a noticeable bend from where she often ties her hair up in a tight ponytail that she just can't get rid of.
SKIN: While once tan due to the amount of time she spent under the sun, Talia's skin has gone back to its fair coloration. While certainly not as pale as it had been before, it allows her slight scattering of freckles to be visible under close inspection. Centered around her lower back, scars can be seen in uneven patterns, a result of her previous disciplinary lashings under the Crown. Her knuckles are also somewhat scarred, and her palms are noticeably rough and calloused.
BODY BUILD: Talia's body has since grown from its willowy origins into a lean, well-defined form that can be easily identified as actively athletic. Her figure is densely-packed with muscle earned from beginning military training at a young age, followed by surviving out in the wilderness and refusing to let her body waste away with disuse. Noticeably, she seems to have broader shoulders and large, heavy bone-structure.
CLOTHING STYLE: After being chased away from the city proper, Talia has aligned herself with clothing more suited for the Pack - leathers and fur. She can also be found accessorizing herself with remnants of previous hunts in casual events (primarily charms or beads made of bone), but never during an actual hunt to prevent the production of unwanted noise. Surprisingly, Talia has an affinity for jewelry, and collects them whenever she has the opportunity to. Raw, uncut precious stones are her favorite in converting to pendants, while cut gems are generally kept for trading purposes (if she can ever find some - they're particularly hard to find).
FACE CLAIM: Caity Lotz
OTHER FACE CLAIMS: Katheryn Winnick, Margot Robbie, Amber Heard

PERSONALITY: Talia can easily be described as a go-getter. She doesn't back down, if her history says as much, and she refuses to let herself be talked down from a high if she truly believes that she's in the right. Strong-willed and devoted, her way of life can either be interpreted as determined or stubborn, depending on someone's perception. One might see a young woman who is not afraid to fight for her opinions, while another might see a desperate girl trying to cling onto whatever makes sense the most to her. One thing is for certain, once she has her fingers curled around something, it's not in her nature to let go, not even when her joints are beginning to snap.

She's protective of those who have made an impression on her and will consciously fight for their protection, freedom, and happiness - sometimes at the cost of her own if they are embedded deep enough in her heart. Talia refuses to let any of her kind suffer. Family is her biggest weakness. People who threaten to hurt her kind at knife-point will be quick to bring the young woman down, and for as long as the knife is still at their throat, she will remain knelt until she knows that the people close to her heart are safe. It's during these times that she is unable to take risks - she would never risk the life of somebody so close to her for something else.

While highly energetic, she can be patient when she needs to be. Hunting, for example, is an activity that needs a large amount of patience, observation, and skill - and Talia is a pretty effective hunter. It might come as a surprise to some people that she can be keen-eyed and observant if she wants to be, if only because those skills are needed in order to be good at taking down animals, however she's oblivious to this skill and isn't necessarily aware of what she's picked up until someone is pointing it out to her (and that's only if she even voices out her observations in the first place). While initially viewed as careless, Talia still has a sense of structured grace from years of military training mixed with a natural, wildfire soul.

Talia can also be particularly biased and morally ambiguous. She'd rather listen to what her family and friends are saying than to hear the claims of someone who is the opposite - in this way, she can be easily manipulated by those close to her into acting a certain way or doing a certain thing without having to worry about the possibility of being questioned. For Talia, what her brother says, for example, can be nothing more but a truth that she will believe in, and it'll take a lot for someone to convince her otherwise. Because she's only recently formed any form of attachment, she's afraid to do anything that may potentially breach that.

She has a very maternal flair to her, and kids have always been a soft spot for her, especially after spending a majority of her formative years seeing them suffer through lives they did not deserve. She would never willingly hurt a child unless for a valid reason (and it is not easy to make her believe this, regardless of who might be giving the order), and even then there will be a hint of reluctance in her actions, followed by a long period of mourning and regret. Talia dreams of having a family of her own but knows that, in the aftermath of such a recent war and in the fringes of a new one, it is not ideal nor possible.

In terms of romance, Talia is capable of giving so much love that it's a particularly odd sight to see in the wasteland. Loyal, devoted, and accepting, she, as a lover, is willing to see and understand her partner's flaws, to offer no judgement on her behalf, to make an effort to comprehend if she initially doesn't. She can go through so much pain in love that, sometimes, it feels like her heart may never heal - but she doesn't mind, she's ready to give and give what she can, even if there is nothing to be received. Her heart is a lonely soul, desperate to share moments in the nothingness with someone who can fill her with life and purpose as much as she can fill theirs... however, it's this desperation to love and equally be loved that causes her to be uncharacteristically a pushover.

She latches onto relationships even when she's aware that they do her no good because she's too afraid to be left behind again, forgotten and alone, isolated in a world written in death and destruction. Talia allows herself to be hurt, to be manipulated, to be torn piece by piece in the name of love and will often try to convince herself that the actions she receive are either for her own good, or completely justified and deserved.

In mistakes, she often blames herself for them, never the one to point fingers at another. As long as she is included in the equation, she never fails to see herself as a liability - and when things do go wrong, she knows exactly who to hurt. For all the jokes she makes about being good, being better, she knows in her heart that she's the first one that should be blamed when things go sideways, it's just who she is as a person. While physically capable, Talia is emotionally handicapped, and her strong-will towards ideal doesn't apply to her intrapersonal perception - towards herself, she's critical and harsh, unimpressed, unyielding, and overbearing. She needs acknowledgement and validation to let her know that she's doing the right thing, otherwise she'll constantly feel like she's messing things up.

Talia's young, after all, and she isn't sure of her place in the world just yet. She has many doubts about who she is and what her purpose is in a function, in an equation, in a group, or even in the Pack - this doubt can often be used against her, because the person she lacks faith in the most is herself. She's paddling with her head barely above the water like the rest of them, forced to grow up in a world where being impulsive can lead to certain tragedies a person should never even experience in one lifetime.

BRIEF HISTORY: She was only seven when the world crumbled into a state of destruction, desperation, desolation, and disrepair. She was confused, hurt, orphaned, with nobody but Cain to latch onto when Aspen didn't want to wake up anymore. Talia refused to leave his side as he refused to leave hers, and they stuck together for the better part of their childhood - a stream of arms wrapped around thinning waists, bug-bitten and bruised ankles, Talia huddling under her brother's arm as the nuclear fallout rained radiation around the wasteland.

Alongside her brother, she was taken in under the service of the Crown. She learned how to fight, to defend, to survive under the choking heat of the sun. She didn't particularly mind, she was happy enough to take her mind off of her past, to grow up in a place surrounded by older people that could defend her should push ever come to shove. She had a cot to sleep in, she had food to eat, she had her brother to work alongside - it wasn't bad, and so over the course of several years, she followed the Crown's stiff, restrictive guidelines, acting as a compliant soldier until Cain's abrupt release from service when she was 15.

It was from then on that Talia began to grow into her voice, seeking information about her brother's whereabouts and the terms of his discharge, both of which were understandably kept tight under lock and key. She started asking questions, too many questions, started getting angry when they refused to answer her. She was deaf to all their threats of facing the same fate. Each lashing, each disciplinary action was taken, received, and taken again until her inquiries got louder, until her dissension grew bigger, until her dissatisfaction grew stronger. Nobody would tell her where her brother went or why he had to leave, and she believed she had every right to know.

By age 18, the Crown saw her as a liability, more trouble than she's worth, and decided to apprehend her for charges of blasphemy, sympathizing with the enemy, and conspiracy to the Crown. Not wanting to be convicted for seeking the truth, Talia ran from the city proper alongside a fellow soldier, Alena Aesir, whose father had also been discharged for the same reasons. Together, they escaped from the clutches of the guards and lived off the land, slowly beginning the search for their respective families.

Eventually, the pair were recruited into the Valkyrie, a small sellsword group posing as traveling merchants. Because the Valkyrie were composed of highly-skilled individuals, they were the best means of protection to the young duo and quickly fell in line. They spent some three years with them, doing odd jobs just to get by, until, one night, a commotion in the center of their parked caravans revealed a half-naked Alena Aesir with mutations running all along her back, weaving between thick, raised burn scars. The Valkyrie were quick to move but Talia got to Alena first, dragging the young woman through the treeline as arrows rained down on them.

Things only got worse from there on. Because of Alena's mutating, her health began to rapidly decline, making her extremely vulnerable to the elements. Eventually, the pain grew too much and she begged her young lover to end her life - Alena was only dragging Talia down and, with her rapidly degenerating condition, there wasn't a chance that she could ever bounce back, or even live a normal life. In the end, after nights spent huddled together, listening to choked breaths and empty promises, Talia ran a knife through Alena's throat.

Alone once again, Talia decided to keep to the forest and try to survive on her own. For the next two years, Talia was nothing short of a lone wolf hunting in the wilderness, occasionally talking to passing travelers and sending them on their way to civilization. Unfortunately for her, the Crown caught wind of a 'familiar presence' living in the forest, and were quick to send out two disguised soldiers to seek her out. None the wiser, Talia was quick to come to their aid when she found their caravan overturned, however, managed to catch on before she could fully turn her back on them.

The following fight was horrendous and long, but in the end the young woman came out victorious. She gathered the supplies that they carried with them and scurried off to safety - but not before attracting the attention of the Pack. Wounded and alone for far, far too long, Talia recognized that she badly needed safety, comfort, and company. Talia joined the Pack and committed to them her life and loyalty.

KNOWN RELATIONSHIPS:
Cain Pendragon; Brother

HOBBIES:
• Collecting gems, jewels, minerals, and geodes
• Sewing; leathercraft; jewelry-making
• Hunting, both individually and in a group
• Whittling; making wooden or bone figurines
• Reading; collecting old-world books to read
• Collecting and re-homing plants or potted plants
• Braiding her hair/other people's hair (or even beard)

SELF-LOVE: 8/10 4/10
SELF-CARE: 6/10
MEMORY: 5/10
COURAGE: 9/10
CONFIDENCE 8/10 6/10
PRIDE: 8/10 6/10
GREED: 4/10
PATIENCE: 7/10
TOLERANCE: 8/10
PASSION/MOTIVATION: 9/10
CREATIVITY: 7/10
EDUCATION: 8/10
COMPASSION: 7/10
EMPATHY: 6/10
LOYALTY: 9/10
FORGIVENESS: 3/10
SOCIABILITY: 8/10
EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT: 10/10
PHYSICAL ATTACHMENT: 10/10
STAMINA: 8/10
MENTAL STRENGTH: 6/10
PHYSICAL STRENGTH: 7/10
BATTLE SKILL: 8/10
INITIATIVE: 5/10
RESTRAINT: 2/10
DEFENSE: 7/10
AGILITY: 9/10
FLEXIBILITY: 7/10
STRATEGY: 5/10
LEADERSHIP: 3/10
TEAMWORK: 7/10
WRATH: 6/10

NATAL CHART: Sun: Leo, Moon: Libra, Ascendant: Leo, Mercury: Aries, Venus: Taurus, Mars: Aries, Jupiter: Scorpio, Saturn: Pisces, Uranus: Capricorn, Neptune: Capricorn, Pluto: Scorpio
YOU WANNA BE THERE TOO

Spoiler:

TEMPLATE II. Posting Template

FEATURES.
I. No scrolling.
II. This binch expands. I tried the invisible scrolling but it looks awful on mobile so I'm never gonna do invisible scrolling unless specifically requested (and do feel free to request stuff).
III. One image (portrait) slot.
IV. Has four little info-bars you can put small words on - don't put too much or you'll break the thing.
V. Tumblr-y, kinda?

[table][tr][td][div style="width: 150px; height: 250px; background-image: url(http://fault-magazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/CAITY_FAULT_0099-530x800.jpg); background-size: 140%; background-position: top center; border: 1px white solid;"]
THE UNRESTRAINED
TALIA PENDRAGON
BLACKFALL / THE PACK
© lexasperated
[/td][td]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. "Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue," sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Spoiler:

TEMPLATE III. Signature Template

FEATURES.
I. Basic template.
II. Three image slots.
III. It's just a signature template for three images. That's about it.

[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
© lexasperated

Spoiler:

TEMPLATE V. Misc Template

FEATURES.
I. It's a mini profile template thing.
II. It's based on a Tumblr profile thing.
III. I actually rly like this!
IV. Unfortunately, due to the bars, this does not look good on mobile.

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

NATALIA DELILAH PENDRAGON

[table][tr][td]
CAUTIOUS
SELFLESS
EMOTIONAL
FRIENDLY
TRUSTING
PLAYFUL
[/td][td]
———————————————————|——————
———————|——————————————————
—————————|————————————————
————|—————————————————————
——————————————————————|———
—————————|————————————————
[/td][td]
RECKLESS
SELF SERVING
LOGICAL
UNFRIENDLY
SUSPICIOUS
SERIOUS
[/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Spoiler:

TEMPLATE VI. Posting Template

FEATURES.
I. It's another Tumblr-y thing.
II. It has some cool info.
III. It has some mini-button things linked to a bio and a playlist.
IV. It has space for some quick traits!

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][div style="width: 1px; height: 60px; border-left: 1px solid gray; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: -5px; opacity: 0.5;"]
[/td][td]
NATALIA PENDRAGON
TWENTY FOUR • BLACKFALL • THE PACK
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
PERSONALITY
[table][tr][td]
PROTECTIVE
CURIOUS
CARING
LOYAL
ENERGETIC
[/td][td]
RECKLESS
STUBBORN
ILL-TEMPERED
BIASED
JEALOUS
[/td][/tr][/table]
THE UNRESTRAINED

[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][div style="width: 330px; height: auto; text-align: justify; font-family: microsoft sans serif; padding: 2px; margin-top: 15px;color:black;"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. "Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue," sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.

Spoiler:

TEMPLATE VII. Posting Template

FEATURES.
I. Oh look, another Tumblr-y template.
II. Three aesthetic image things, better if black and white.

[table]
[tr]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
TALIA PENDRAGON
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. "Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue," sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.

Spoiler:

Re: NEEDED ME [...] storage - lexasperated - 07-17-2018

TEMPLATE IX. Posting Template

FEATURES.
I. A landscape image for aesthetic-purposes.
II. An icon image for the character's faceclaim.
III. It's another template based off something on tumblr.
IV. It stretches! Type as much as you want and it's gonna stretch down!

[table][tr][td]
NATALIA DELILAH PENDRAGON
TAGSPLAYLISTMOODBOARD • PENNED BY LEXASPERATED
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Spoiler: