Beasts of Beyond
TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS (/showthread.php?tid=3083)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - THE TYPHOON OFFICIAL - 07-13-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%"]Welcome to the Typhoon Mass Adopts, everyone! If you wish to create a character and want them to have ties then you've come to the right place. These characters must remain in Typhoon and remain active or they may be rehomed. These are the current options!

ARGUS' CHILDREN / wisker [ 1 ]
Spoiler:
CAROLINE'S CHILDREN / florence [ 2 ]
Spoiler:
PLANECRASH / bunstache [ 3 ]
Spoiler:
ROXANNE / cosmiix/andy [ 4 ]
Spoiler:
JACOB'S SIBLINGS / apricity [ 5 ]
Spoiler:
FEATHERED RAPTOR SIBLINGS / grey/spacey/wisker [ 6 ]
Spoiler:
FORM —
Code:
[b]username:[/b]
[b]litter wanted:[/b]
[b]character name:[/b]
[b]appearance:[/b]
[b]personality:[/b]
[b]other:[/b]

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - PINCHER - 07-13-2018

tracking with pinch the binch

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - ROXANNE R. - 07-13-2018

tracking with rox the box

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - jacob w.c. - 07-13-2018

Tracking with Jake

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - guts - 07-13-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]track w/ proud daddy greed

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - B.Y.T.E ! - 07-14-2018

trickity track w/ clueless dad

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - ARGUS - 07-14-2018

Track!

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - lexasperated - 07-15-2018

USERNAME: lexasperated
LITTER WANTED: #1 - Pincher's sibling
CHARACTER NAME: Maxine "Vandal" Roux
APPEARANCE: Vandal is a curious-looking thing indeed. While wearing the body of a melanistic maned wolf, her front legs have been mutated into that of a martial eagle's, armed with thick, wicked anisodactyl talons that are often decorated with a pair of titanium gauntlets. Gills can be found on either side of her neck, just behind the jaw. From her back, two pairs of wide, martial eagle wings spread out and unfurl to a near 7-foot wingspan, certainly more than enough to carry her weight. Her eyes, mouth, tongue, gills, and hind paw-pads glow a vivid neon-green, and she has a similarly-shaded tattoo in the shape of a shield knot on her chest.
PERSONALITY: Vandal has a very crass, blunt, and rogue-ish attitude from living out in the seas for so long. She speaks what's on her mind without care for consequences, but just as easily lets others speak their part so that they may also have their peace. She values opinion and respects those who do not let another's challenge their own, for an independent mind is a good indicator of someone's mental strength and endurance. Her drive is fueled by opinion and motive; good and evil are, after all, completely subjective. Actions seen as one or the other are labeled as such because of its consequences, but actions are not inherently good or evil on their own. Vandal can also be identified as a big family-person and can often be seen overlooking them, casting protective glances around the area to ensure that there are no hiding threats nearby. Now that she's back from wherever the hell she went, she's reluctant to take her eyes off of her blood-kin.
OTHER: Hi there, nice to meet everyone! I'm Lexasperated but feel free to call me Lexi or Lexa. I've been roleplaying since around 2005 to 2006-ish? I was previously a member of FF, and for reference, my main character during that time was Talia Pendragon of Tidalclan/The Rift/Bloodclan, which I kept active from early 2004 to present (just in case I need to prove that I promise to be active). I brought Talia over to BoB but I currently have no plans to bring her over to animal RP (she'll stay in human RP for plot reasons) - I really wanted to try my hand at animal RP though so here I am! Vandal is a new character and one that I'm very interested to play.

Some fun little tidbits:
• She worships the Norse goddess Rán, personification of violent seas. If she is to die eventually, she would wish to be cut open, filled with stones, and sank to the bottom of the ocean.
• I plan on stringing up a cohesive religion/belief system for her based on Rán.
• I plan on buying the following powers for her: Amorphous (to transform fully into a martial eagle), Water Elemental, Air Elemental, and Intangibility.
• Her human face claim would be Clara Paget as Anne Bonny in the show Black Sails, or any other sea-faring character that I might find.
INTRODUCTION: I'm hoping that one of the siblings could find her on the coast, water-drenched but alive? I'm imagining she would've died some time ago by drowning, and they could possibly recognize her and be stunned that she's still kicking - somehow. Did she die? Was she resurrected? Who knows? Okay, maybe I do.

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - Cheeters - 07-15-2018

!!! 0: accepted! omgg i love vandal already and i can't wait for pinch to be smothered by another sister <3 and for the intro, i can offer pinch since he somewhat knows all his siblings since his father had told him about them. if you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

Re: TYPHOON CREW | MASS ADOPTS - VANDAL R. - 07-15-2018

Tracking with Vandal's subaccount. Thank you so much! I really looking forward to writing her and seeing how she interacts with her siblings. If you can have Pinch approach her, that would be great! I went ahead and wrote up a quick 'washed up' thread, she can be found sleeping on the sandbar just outside the wall! Here you go: https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=3277.0.