Beasts of Beyond
SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Human Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD (/showthread.php?tid=3061)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - ace - 07-13-2018

Hello! This is the plot/chat thread for San Creado, feel free to share character ideas, work out some plots, or just talk and make friends! The guide to San Creado can be found here if you're interesting in joining! Be nice!

Here is an invite to our Discord!

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - puzzles. - 07-13-2018

screeches san creado is already such a fun group im dyin ;-;
anyways hi!! marko deserves some threads w ppl bc hes just such a fun charrie oml

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - rakue - 07-13-2018

moved this to the uncharted ooc board for u guys!! if you'd prefer it to be moved back just @ me and i'll take care of it asap :^)

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - brit.ly - 07-13-2018

(07-13-2018, 01:06 PM)puzzles. link Wrote: screeches san creado is already such a fun group im dyin ;-;
anyways hi!! marko deserves some threads w ppl bc hes just such a fun charrie oml
ong hi hi! saw your post with him can’t wait to interact w ur boi !! made my character last night but honestly i have ideas for like five more characters now fbbfbfhdh

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - Una. - 07-13-2018

Slams down a track.

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - frankiethyme - 07-13-2018

I really love all of the dynamics in San Creado so far oml!!! I can’t wait to interact with your character brit C:

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - puzzles. - 07-13-2018

hdjfsjdfnsd mood honestly~ even tho i got marko i feel like i got about a million character ideas for vamptown oml
also just seein these tracks is making me super excited omg!! we flourishing boyz :0

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - brit.ly - 07-13-2018

(07-13-2018, 03:55 PM)frankiethyme link Wrote: I really love all of the dynamics in San Creado so far oml!!! I can’t wait to interact with your character brit C:
ahh i can't wait! <3 if you want to plot too, just shoot me a dm! <3 i'd love to plan out character angst w you ^_^
(07-13-2018, 04:05 PM)puzzles. link Wrote: hdjfsjdfnsd mood honestly~ even tho i got marko i feel like i got about a million character ideas for vamptown oml
also just seein these tracks is making me super excited omg!! we flourishing boyz :0
yes i am getting really excited to see how this takes off ;a; i'm ready man
if you'd like to plot too, shoot me a dm!! <3

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - ace - 07-13-2018

(07-13-2018, 01:44 PM)susitna link Wrote: moved this to the uncharted ooc board for u guys!! if you'd prefer it to be moved back just @ me and i'll take care of it asap :^)

aa thanks so much sus!! i might've missed it when i posted this, t'was probably really late

and hey everyone!! im so excited to rp with u all!! i love cat n i love writing for her if u wanna plot just hmu!

Re: SAN CREADO PLOT/CHAT THREAD - tezuka - 07-13-2018

thank you for moving the thread for us!!!

im ready for my kids.... all of them
if anyone wants to talk abt character dynamics with rialto im so down!!! he's a spectacularly lazy vamp who likes messing w people, making elaborate things no one would buy, gently wheedling blood out of his victims and long walks down the boardwalk o/ (he would sincerely like friends, Really)