Beasts of Beyond
BIG GODS + CALYPSO - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: BIG GODS + CALYPSO (/showthread.php?tid=3020)

BIG GODS + CALYPSO - calypso - 07-12-2018

i, table of contents.
ii, tags.
iii, history.
vi, playlist + pinterest boards

Re: BIG GODS + CALYPSO - calypso - 07-13-2018

[size=8pt]
—THE BASICS
FULL NAME Calypso _____
NICKNAMES Cal
CLAN/GROUP[b] Undecided
—ranking ---
[b]PHYSICAL AGE
3 years
—mental age infinity years old
—aging ratio According to roleplayer.
GENDER Female.
—pronouns she, her.
—IMPORTANT NOTES
Calypso was born in her canine body, however possessed a feline vessel moments before she was killed. After some time in her feline body, she discovered her powers of possession by accident and ended up in her previously murdered canine body. The body's cause of death is obvious; a thick scar under her jaw. This is now her permanent body.
— Calypso is susceptible to many minor health inconveniences. Colds, migraines, headaches. This is a constant thing however does not interfere with her general stength and capability.
—PHYSICAL
health status -[100%]
SPECIES[b] Canine.
—breed Pitbull mix.
[b]DESCRIPTION[b] Calypso is a pitbull mix. This is evident in her pitbull facial features and the obvious strength ridden throughout her body, however she is leaner and more lanky than purebread pitbulls. Her muzzle and legs are more elongated, and she is equipped with the cropped ears, a trait that is unnatural however typical of pitbulls owned by humans. This is also due to her past.
She is a very light blonde in color, with her paws, chest and muzzle being white. Her tail is cropped and there are obvious scars on display all over her body. Chest, legs, stomach, with one particularly gruesome looking across her throat. She has dark brown eyes, almost black.
—accessories A tag on one ear.
—smells like Coffee, burning wood, cinnamon, the undergrowth.
—scars Small scars all over her body. Teeth marks, rips, etc. A large scar straight across her neck under her jaw.
—injuries None.
[b]BODY LANGUAGE[b] Calypso carries herself with exceptional grace and care. Her every step is calculated, every muscle pulled taut. Shoulders back and head up, she walks like she's being watched, soldier-like. It is very difficult for her to relax her body, and only if she is physically injured or ill will she slump.
—posture Excellent posture.
[b]—BEHAVIOR
neutral good - griffyndor
composed - calculating - wise - heroic
hardworking - strategic - softspoken - brave
militant - brutal - ruthless - leaderly
kind - compassionate - sharp-tongued - selfless
DESCRIPTION[b] tba
—interests Calypso has a bordering obsession with improving herself. She constant yearns to be stronger, faster, more competent; better in every way. She tends not to give herself time to relax, as she is always training, hunting or working in any way to better herself.

[b]—RELATIONSHIPS
ORIENTATION[b] Bisexual, though has a preference for females.
[b]STATUS[b] mmmMMmm
—crush tba
—friends tba
—family tba
—enemies  tba
[b]—INTERACTION AND COMBAT
Calypso becomes detached from her typical morals in battle. She is immensely loyal and will literally fight to the death for those she loves/her Clan. Her instincts from her past, in which she was a fighting dog, return and she finds she genuinely enjoys violence. This is something that she suppresses and it is only obvious in the midst of combat. She is likely to start a fight if provoked and would never run away.
[b]SOCIAL DIFFICULTIES[b] Calypso has very good people skills and is generally very friendly and collected around strangers. She is quite formal and prioritizes politeness, however, so she will show her sharp tongue if she finds someone to be rude.
—platonic relationships Very easy to befriend.
—romantic relationships Due to Calypso's lack of experience in relationships, she tends to be cautious of love. However, she is a hopeless romantic and will develop a crush very easily. Its when it comes to the more concrete romantic emotions that she becomes weary of the situation and her own feelings.
—rivalries tba
[b]DIFFICULTY[b] Exceptional skills in battle. Uses brute force and strength over speed and will not do so well against fast opponents.
—physical difficulty Very difficult.
—mental difficulty  Very difficult.

Re: BIG GODS + CALYPSO - calypso - 07-14-2018

HISTORY
Calypso was born as a street dog in Cape Town, South Africa. She was abandoned immediately after birth and survived alone for months, malnourished and weak. Eventually taken in by a teenage boy who showed kindness to her she'd never seen before, she became immensely loyal. However, the boy planned to take advantage of the strength he built into her. Being a Pitbull, Calypso was capable of things other dogs weren't. The human trained and fought her against other dogs, so frequently she became desensitized to it all. She developed a violent and aggressive instinct, and, seeking the approval of her owner, would tear even her closest friend apart without hesitation. Calypso was eventually overthrown in combat, but seconds before her death, her spirit fled her vessel and possessed her a feline one, on the other side of the world.

She lived in said body for a year before accidentally repossessing her original canine vessel. Calypso is currently in that vessel, however is struggling with her powers of possession.

The tendencies beat into her by her previous owner remain. The femme has a bloodlust that she suppresses, and a brutality that she, herself, is fully aware is dangerous. Due to her exceptional self-control, however, this is only obvious in battle.

Re: BIG GODS + CALYPSO - calypso - 07-16-2018

[div style="height: 60%; width: 60%; margin-left: 180px; text-align: justify"]PLAYLIST
[size=9pt]Florence and the Machine - Sky Full of Song.
"Be careful, oh my darling, oh, be careful what it takes,
From what I've seen so far, the good ones always seem to break."

Kali Uchis - Just a Stranger.
"She's a hurricane, feel the Earth shake,
If the devil was asleep she'd knock him wide awake."

Hunger - Florence and the Machine.
"At seventeen, I started to starve myself
I thought that love was a kind of emptiness
And at least I understood then the hunger I felt
And I didn't have to call it loneliness"

Medusa - Kailee Morgue
"So I shed no blood and tears, I'll show no fear just to survive.
She locks her eyes through me, and I turn to stone.
Medusa, Medusa, I've been here alone."

Purity - Asap Rocky, Frank Ocean.
"Spendin' time spinnin' out toward a desire that wasn't pure
Born before the virus was cured, pitch perfect, violence on the floor."