Beasts of Beyond
i have no friends - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: i have no friends (/showthread.php?tid=2973)

Pages: 1 2

i have no friends - brit.ly - 07-12-2018

hi i'm new here and no one knows me  BUT i would love to get to know y'all!
anyway i'm awkward but here is my attempt at an intro

my name is brittney. you can call me brit! <3 i'm not new to roleplaying, been doing it for a few years now? (i would actually consider myself an advanced writer and really love to write lengthy posts and work w/ in-depth plotting) you could say i'm from ff too but i am more familiar with it as wcrpg... yeah, i'm old. i like human rp the most, but who knows, i might delve into the animal rp if a plot entices me enough.

idk what else to say?

some cool facts?
infp-t, year of the tiger on the lunar calendar. i write poetry as well. i also love to draw (realism!) and trying my hand at watercolors... which i really hope to master one day. i adore dogs and cats. i think my favorite breed of dog might be a samoyed ;___; uhhhh idk i'm boring you can ask me stuff if you'd like. let's be friends. because i need some of those! uh okay dont be afraid to message me if you'd like ;__; i'd love to write w you! 

Re: i have no friends - tori - 07-12-2018

wcrpg...damn that's old, i remember that too
how old are we talking? like, the green theme with the cat banner?

also hey i'll be your friend no one knows me either

Re: i have no friends - brit.ly - 07-12-2018

no joke i do remember the green theme with the cat banner
also the halloween theme
;____;

oh yes hi how are you doing friend

Re: i have no friends - ace - 07-12-2018

wcrpg ......... veterans only

hey hey hello!!! welcome 2 the site!! if ur interested in human rp, my friends and i just created a fun little group, the guide can be found here! ur welcome to join us at any time!!!

Re: i have no friends - Cheeters - 07-12-2018

omggg i remember wcrpg!! i was there during that time lmao but welcome to bob, brit!! i'd love to be your friend and we can chat anytime if you'd like in pm or dm in discord. my name is cheeters but feel free to call cheets, i hope you like it here! <33

Re: i have no friends - rakue - 07-12-2018

wcrpg </3
i went by rakue back then if that name's familiar!! i was also there for quite a while, since i was in like,,, o gosh, 5th grade? now ive graduated highschool man does time fly
but if u have any questions about how bob functions (it runs closer to ff than it does wcrpg, id say) feel free to shoot me a message or dm me on discord!! :^)

also omg samoyeds
one of my brother-in-laws have one named malo (altho he also goes by ghost bc i mean,,,, game of thrones reference) and he's an absolute big baby

Re: i have no friends - nefarius - 07-12-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]omg, i'm an oldie too! i've been on wcrpg/ff since wynn was still the admin. my username was wafture and i played seafoam in sunclan for a few years before ff went downhill.

nevertheless, welcome to the site! we're so glad to have you here. if you have any questions, you can @ me too; i've been here since the site was developing, contrary to my meager little post count :^)

(07-12-2018, 07:26 AM)Cheeters link Wrote:
omggg i remember wcrpg!! i was there during that time lmao but welcome to bob, brit!! i'd love to be your friend and we can chat anytime if you'd like in pm or dm in discord. my name is cheeters but feel free to call cheets, i hope you like it here! <33
hi cheets! <3 nice to meet you and thanks for the warm welcome. ^_^ what is your discord user/#? i'd love to chat or rp anytime-- just let me know if you have a plot you might want to rp with me?!

(07-12-2018, 03:38 PM)carkus link Wrote: [align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]omg, i'm an oldie too! i've been on wcrpg/ff since wynn was still the admin. my username was wafture and i played seafoam in sunclan for a few years before ff went downhill.

nevertheless, welcome to the site! we're so glad to have you here. if you have any questions, you can @ me too; i've been here since the site was developing, contrary to my meager little post count :^)
hi carkus!!! omg i remember wynn. i miss them. i wonder what happened with all the admin drama tbh? lol, juicy drama...
anyway, thank you for the welcome <3 if you ever want to rp, let me know! if you have plots of any kind i'm probably down for it! ^_^
(07-12-2018, 05:14 AM)ace link Wrote: wcrpg ......... veterans only

hey hey hello!!! welcome 2 the site!! if ur interested in human rp, my friends and i just created a fun little group, the guide can be found here! ur welcome to join us at any time!!!
hi ace!! i'm definitely into human rp so i'll run over and take a look!! ^_^ thank you!! and thank you for the welcome. :^)

Re: i have no friends - tori - 07-12-2018

something about money but i'm still convinced dynamo axed them because something petty
conspiracy theory

gosh look at all these veterans

(07-12-2018, 08:13 PM)Grimm link Wrote: god wcrpg was so long ago, shit I was there when Wynn still actively rped and got to write with them a couple times

anyway welcome to bob, I'm Grimm but feel free to call me Cy, I don't do human rp right now but I'm happy to chat if you ever want to, hope you enjoy being on the site

seriously ! like 4 years or more already.
thanks for the welcome, cy!
i'm always down to plot for some human rps. i haven't roleplayed in a long while so my muse is ready to be tested again. ^_^