Beasts of Beyond
from the depths of the pit || joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: from the depths of the pit || joining (/showthread.php?tid=2961)

from the depths of the pit || joining - pallid-i - 07-11-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][align=center]

AND WITH MY OPENED MOUTH
Volatile never thought he'd come back to this place. It's been a while though, so he wasn't quite sure if anyone would remember him. Oh well, he didn't care too much. He just needed a place to settle down for a little bit and relax, make some friends, and maybe other things. Who knew. Anyways, the maine coon made his way to the border and waited there, huffing. This place still seemed.. homey, he supposed.
[W]isker
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: from the depths of the pit || joining - beck. - 07-12-2018

Multitudes of people had come and gone throughout his afterlife, some he knew, some he didn't. Many abandoned him without a final word, many never acknowledged him at all, and few stopped to bid goodbye to the little poltergeist. It was a cycle he was more than accustomed to by now. So far, Tanglewood was the only recent exception. Partially because of his own fault, and partially because the animals he led were, well, animals. Not the humans that had ignored or feared him so many times before.

What was different between the two was a mental discussion for another day -- a distantly familiar scent was wafting through the air, quickly catching his otherwise flighty attention. Tar-black nose pointing downwards to the overgrown ground, a rasping sniff or sneeze occasionally wracking his apparition as he searched any sign of a scent trail. Singling out the scent through the interfering ones of previous clanmates going about their daily business, the wafting trail led Beck to their fiercely-defended border and its source. The blurred figure of Volatile briefly gave the skittish feline a shock, not recognizing the maine coon and instinct driving him to fall into a defensive crouch. After a moment of harsh squinting, he recoiled and rolled back onto his haunches, owlishly blinking in recollection. Beck had only glimpsed the returning rogue from afar, but luckily, his overworked memory didn't fail him this time. "Oh, it's just you," the boy drawled, swiping a chemically-burnt tongue over his teeth in lazy fashion before adding on, "Who are ya again?"
[align=center]»――

Re: from the depths of the pit || joining - pallid-i - 07-13-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][align=center]

AND WITH MY OPENED MOUTH
He looked at Beck and raised a brow. "Oh.. Hey there. Yeah it's me, Volatiletimes. I'm just returning from death, I suppose." He didn't actually die, but hey, he might as well have been dead. He feline sat down and raised a hind leg to scratch at his ear. He looked at Beck while he did so and smiled. "So how's the wife and kids? Did Karen finally get into the school she wanted?" And it was back to making terrible jokes.
[W]isker
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: from the depths of the pit || joining - Morgan - 07-13-2018

Morgan's head whipped toward the vaguely familiar presence nearby. Sensing the Commander's arrival, he crept toward the pair as backup. Ever since becoming Deputy, he had patrolled for newcomers less and focused more on internal issues. It was something of a nostalgic opportunity for the samoyed to prowl around for lost souls as he did tonight.

Stopping beside Beck, he asked, "Who... Who are you, really? I think I've met you before." Somewhere in the back of his mind he recalled the unique aura from many moons before, but he did not associate it with the name he just heard. This Tangler was returning, it seemed - whoever they were.

Re: from the depths of the pit || joining - madster - 07-13-2018

malphas came up behind morgan, narrowing his crimson eyes. as chaser, he didn't really have any real responsibility except to be a 'welcoming squad' or whatever that gay ass shit meant. malphas was not a welcoming person. he didn't like people.

"volatiletimes. wow. five syllable name. parents must of hated you. especially since you're uh... green." he blinked, looking away.

"anyways. my name is malphas. don't come to me for anything." usually people said some shit like 'if you need anything let me know' but malphas wanted to be unique in his anger.

Re: from the depths of the pit || joining - Luciferr - 07-13-2018

[align=center]
But Heed this lesson well,
When the weak court death, They find it -

ah, fen somewhat remebered this one.

the giant war beast simply inclined his head with a simple "Hm, welcome back" other than hat he didn't seem inclined to speak more - idly content to watch the scene unfold - even malphas' words didn't ring any irritation in him for once in the time the prickly feline spent here.

[sub]TANGLEWOOD - REGENT - TAGS - REF (9FT) - EXTREME[W]isker[/sub]

Re: from the depths of the pit || joining - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 07-13-2018