Beasts of Beyond
THUNDER / o, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: THUNDER / o, joining (/showthread.php?tid=2951)

THUNDER / o, joining - Character Graveyard. - 07-11-2018

Quiet, small footsteps could be heard as Karma approached the border. Their breathing was very swallow and raspy. On top of that, they were covered in black-and-blue bruises and bleeding scars and they were covered in water. Shakily, they would take a seat at the border and close all four of their eyes, lost in memories.

A day or two ago, their mother had been drowned by their father and they had almost been killed as well. To avoid that, they had left home and came to The Ascendants. "B-bonjour? Est-ce qu'il y a quelqu'un?" Karma said, in the only language their mother had taught them.

//Translation: Hello? Is someone there?
tags :: updated 7/11:

Re: THUNDER / o, joining - Margaery - 07-11-2018

MARGAERY FOLIE-MIKAELSON
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MAKE ME QUEEN OR
I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED
In a way, Margaery supposed that it was a good thing she spoke French by default. Suiteheart was fluent in the language and, thanks to the bond, she could easily tap into her wife's knowledge and understand what this stranger was saying. [b]"Je m'appelle Margaery," She murmured softly, gray eyes studying the marks and bruises that littered Karma's body. They appeared to be in rough shape, probably in the immediate need of Rin. "Qu'est-ce qui s'est passé, mon chéri?"  Margaery proceeded to inquire, a metaphorical brow arching. More often than not, potential joiners came to them relatively healthy. This instance, as far as she was concerned, was a complete oddity.

(je m'appelle margaery - my name is margaery
qu'est-ce qui s'est passé, mon chéri - what happened, love?)
© MADI

Re: THUNDER / o, joining - ★ HAZEL - 07-11-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[align=center]hazel elise caelum . nine months . the ascendants . golden girl . tags

Hazel couldn’t help it: her eyes strayed immediately to the scars and bruises that littered this stranger’s body. She knew that logically, they could be from anything. From the journey, from battle. While this stranger didn’t strike Hazel as the fighter type, she wasn’t one to have the authority to judge. They didn’t have to be abuse scars; and yet? “You know that’s what they are, princess.” Titanium’s voice sneered, bittersweet with enjoyment that dripped like candle wax. It didn’t help that Ti had picked up on Bast’s nickname, the endearment sounding wrong and twisted. It made her skin itch.

It didn’t matter; Hazel was already on edge, tail tip twitching idly in her guard. She eventually forced her gaze to the ground, hardly bothering to mask the haunted chill that shivered along her spine. She wanted to scoot closer to Margaery, to reassurance, but the discomfort working its way through the scars that stitched her own seams together magnified too much, inflamed too many things that Titanium could sink her claws into. Hazel felt rooted to the spot, knowing full well that if anything touched her she’d vibrate out of her own skin, heat acting like a lighter to the memory soaked oil she felt like she was drowning in.

She didn’t understand French, anyway, which was a misfortune. Part of her wanted to ask Margaery what they were talking about, but the other half of her feared something ungodly would come out of her mouth if she opened it. So the cocoa feline stood there, nerves fraying and Titanium whispering cold nothings in her ear and memories of sharp edges tearing at her scars pushing against their confines.

Breathe in, breathe out.
[sup]c) miithers[/sup]

Re: THUNDER / o, joining - Suiteheart - 07-12-2018

SUITE
HEART
French. The words that greeted her almost sent a chill down Suitheart's spine. The last time she had spoken French - minus the cute pet names she called those she cared for -, had been when she had fought with Bastilleprisoner. The memory was bitter and terrible, and she pushed it as far down as she could. Suite didn't want to think about ruining relationships. No. No, she couldn't think about them.

The white feline emerged from the scenery, stopping at Hazel's other side. Noting the worry that rolled off her golden girl in waves, the white feline cast a concerned look her way. She could only imagine what was running through the other's head as Suite remembered their conversation all those weeks ago. Deciding not remind Haze of those things, she instead would work as a translator. "She said, 'Hello. Is there someone there?' And Margaery replied, 'My name is Margaery. What happened, love?'" Unease entered her gaze as she wondered what Karma would say had transpired. Suite decided she would censor the answer for Hazel, if needed.

Turning to the four-eyed creature, the deputy called, "Je m'appelle Suiteheart. Tu besoin aller chez le guérisseuse." Her voice was gentle as she looked over the wounds the other carried. "My name is Suiteheart. You need to go to the healer," she repeated in English.

[b]suiteheart folie-mikaelson . ecliptic admiral . the ascendants . tags
© [color=black]MADI

Re: THUNDER / o, joining - Character Graveyard. - 07-12-2018

Noticing Margaery approaching, the child would shuffle their paws and nervously look up at the larger feline- before they saw the concern on her face. "Je m'appelle Karma." They whispered before hearing the older female speak. She wanted to know what happened? Karma would hesitate before speaking. "Père, il.. il a frappé la mère jusqu'à ce qu'elle arrête de bouger. Je suis parti avant qu'il ne puisse me faire la même chose.."

Then they looked towards Hazel, the nervous look in their eyes slowly returning. They would blink before Suiteheart approached. Another person who could speak French. That was good- they supposed. They would nod their head when the female told them to go see the medic. "Où?" They asked Suite.

//Translation: My name is Karma / Father, he- he hit mother until she stopped moving / I left before he could do the same to me. / Where?
tags :: updated 7/11:

Re: THUNDER / o, joining - Character Graveyard. - 07-14-2018

//Bump.