Beasts of Beyond
born warrior ✨ boomer's storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: born warrior ✨ boomer's storage (/showthread.php?tid=294)

born warrior ✨ boomer's storage - kiddo - 03-22-2018

[div style="text-align: justify; width:500px;font-size:20.2pt"][align=center]
[I][pre]TABLE OF CONTENTS[align=left][pre]i. index
ii. tags
iii. thread tracker
iv. playlist
v. art / graphics
vi. miscellaneous
ix. human au info[/pre]

Re: born warrior ✨ boomer's storage - kiddo - 03-22-2018

[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;color:#000;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;line-height:110%"]
BOOMERANG RIOS —————
[size=8pt][font=verdana]GENERAL INFO
★ Boomerang Rios| Boomer [ boo-mer ] | Cismale [ he/him ]
★ 10 months old physically/mentally | July 7 | Ages real time
★ Typhoon Crewmate | Formerly belonged to another crew
★ Pirate | No titles | Biromantic Bisexual [ not interested ]
★ Deaf | Has undiagnosed ADHD | Hydromaniac

APPEARANCE [ reference ]
★ Domestic Feline [ birth & main ] | Health: 90%
— a medium sized maine coon with a pair of dull gray eyes. his pelt is long and unkempt as it sticks up in random directions. the base of his coat is a blend of light blues that vary from a pale and dark hue, depending on the area of his body. the tips of his fur are whispy and a shadowy blue color, giving him the appearance of a ghost. his tail his interesting as well, because it curls in a way that it forms the image of a wave. another quirky fact to note about his body is that his tongue is blue and glows in the dark.
— wears a pair of black-rimmed goggles over his eyes / on his head
— a black bandanna is tied around his forearm that has a white skull design on it
— has two symmetrical scars underneath his eyes
INJURIES the four scars beneath his eyes are the result of the ritual he had to partake in when he was with his old crew.

PERSONALITY
enfp | The Hyena | Fragile Speedster | Ambiguous Disorder
— it is often difficult for other creatures to discern what the dark-furred male is thinking as he is very impulsive and spontaneous. he is a rather strange individual as he does things that a lot of "normal" animals would not do. although he is a friendly guy, it is a struggle to have a proper conversation with him as he tends to lose interest in them very easily. and when a creature manages to somehow get his attention, then they will be faced with his loud cackles and incoherent gibberish. the maine coon is also seen smiling or laughing almost half of the time so there is no telling whether he is being serious or not. he never seems to have a problem with anyone and rarely ever gets mad. rather than caring too much about politics and whatnot, boomer is more interested in the thrill of fighting. he also has an obsession for water and has a habit of randomly leaping into the ocean, much to his crewmates' dismay.
adaptable, cheerful, curious, energetic, enthusiastic
absentminded, amusing, casual, surprising, unceremonious
airy, bizarre, boisterous, careless, destructive

RELATIONSHIPS
★ Single | No current [maybe] crushes | ½ of nothing
★ NPC x NPC | No siblings | No children
★ Apprentice to n/a | Easy to befriend
★ Likes— n/a
★ Dislikes— n/a

INTERACTION
★ Hard - Difficult physically | Medium mentally | Attack in #091F52
★ Will fight | Will kill | Will defend his crewmates | PM for plots
★ Rarely shows mercy | Mainly uses water elementals | Experienced in fighting
★ Laughs for literally no reason | Occasionally smart | Makes sound effects

Re: born warrior ✨ boomer's storage - kiddo - 03-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;color:#000;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;line-height:110%"]THREAD TRACKER —————
✨ joining the typhoon

Re: born warrior ✨ boomer's storage - kiddo - 03-24-2018

[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;color:#000;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;line-height:110%"]PLAYLIST —————
TENTACLES, GHOST TOWN
— it seems like nothing's changed / i guess that's how we end up when we're underwater / mayday! mayday! this ship's doing down / these weights are tied up to my legs / sinking lifeless has never felt so peaceful / water washing through this sea of people / this ship is going down / it's been a good run but we're fucked in this town / now I'll close my eyes tight till' we sink to the ground

LOST BOY, RUTH B.
— there was a time when i was alone / nowhere to go and no place to call home / my only friend was the man in the moon / and even sometimes he would go away, too / i saw a shadow flying high / he came to me with the sweetest smile / told me he wanted to talk for awhile / i am a lost boy from neverland / away from all of reality / and lost boys like me are free / as we soared above the town that never loved me / forever a lost boy at last

MADE OF TIME, KILL PARIS
— i know that you’re far / you could be miles and miles away / you know i will wait / funny how home is a voice on the phone / telling me don’t worry / cause you know i will wait / cause you know i’m made of time for you / and i’ll be right here waiting / wanna be right here next to you

LEAVING, ILLENIUM
— hey, how are you doing? / i just wanted to say that i miss you, i guess / so tell me how i'm supposed to feel now / they say, "you know, you gotta slow down there's no coming back" / so young and restless, i'm a cliché, yeah / and i can't keep waiting here / i don't believe in saying "i'm never coming home" / and say whatever you like / but i'm leaving / i'm letting go of all i've ever known

HEATHENS, TWENTY ONE PILOTS
— wait for them to ask you who you know / please don't make any sudden moves / you don't know the half of the abuse / welcome to the room of people / who have rooms of people that they loved one day / you'll think, "how'd i get here, sitting next to you?" / but after all i've said, please don't forget / we don't deal with outsiders very well / they say newcomers have a certain smell / yeah, i trust issues, not to mention / they say they can smell your intentions / you're lovin' on the freakshow sitting next to you / you'll have some weird people sitting next to you / why'd you come, you knew you should have stayed

MAYDAY, THEFATRAT
— can you hear, can you hear, can you hear my voice? / coming through, coming through, coming through the noise / i'm floating through outer space / i'm lost and i can't find a way / oh, all the lights going dark and my hope's destroyed / help me, is anybody there? / calling out mayday / it's so dark, it's so dark out here in space / and it's been so long, been so long since i've seen a face / the void between you and me / and i feel and i feel like i'm going insane / beyond stars I hear their song / talking without sound / calling me home