Beasts of Beyond
SMILE - fab's art shop [0 slots open] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: SMILE - fab's art shop [0 slots open] (/showthread.php?tid=293)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

SMILE - fab's art shop [0 slots open] - fabrie - 03-22-2018

hey! i thought that making a little art shop could be fun, so here it is! i do digital art, and am currently practicing on different things to bring into the shop.

prices might rise as time goes on, but i'll make sure you pay for the price you ordered at, just so i don't step out of your price range or change things last-minute on you.

i currently only draw animals. obviously, no nsfw or extreme blood/gore, since i don't want to draw that at all. just provide a description or image of your character, and let me know what you want with it! also,  let me know if you want a border, specific background color [or just a transparent one], white/colored outline around the character, etc- i'd be glad to do that for you!

also, please do not pay me until after i've finished the art! just to be safe + make sure that i don't forget + take money for something i haven't even done.

full

fullybody - roughly 1600 x 1200 [1k gems]
example - x

still headshot- 200 x 200 px. no animations added [750 gems]
example - x

blinking headshot- 200 x 200 px. a simple blinking animation. [1k gems]
example - x
***note;; the blinking headshots may not work as a profile pic if uploaded;; you might have to use the link i provide instead.

slots;;
-alloy - blinking headshot
-devilad - fullbody
-grimm - fullbody
-lexaseperated - fullbody

since i took so long to get back at people/didn't ever announce that my art shop was closed, i'm doing somefree art for these people! if you're down below. dm me/post if you want me to make you something;; it doesn't have to be what you've ordered previously! also if i missed an order from you + you ordered before 8/9, then let me know!

-psychosocial 
-sky
-skypher
-sahloknir
-muddymutt
-una
-cashew

Re: SMILE - fab's art shop [4 slots open] - ghostpact - 03-22-2018

slams gems on the counter yes please

can i get a blinking head shot of this boyo
Spoiler:
aaaand background color: #D3AF1D
border color: #B31B27 with a white outline around him?
(i have the image i got both those colors from if it's easier to provide)

Re: SMILE - fab's art shop [4 slots open] - arcy - 03-22-2018

soft shocked wheeze
uR ART IS SO GOOD A A A A
uH, you cld draw my Boy izuku if u want. when will the day come i actually transfer him over to bob ooF
anyways, i have sm refs, but ill give u sm minor details anyways if u need. feel free to pm me if u need anymore!!! he's a green maine coon(nt fully grown tho). hes kind of chubby and hes,,,, incredibly fluffy. as fluffy as ur art style allows uwu. im kidding bu t. he also wears a bandanna, w sm pins in the corner, but its optional?? i haven't got a proper ref for the bandanna yet s o. anyways. (i can put together a full ref in a day or 2 if u decide u want to tho??? idk man,,)
+ i dont have any specific ideas for the bg or anything, but a white outline wld be p cool!!!!
ref:

Re: SMILE - fab's art shop [4 slots open] - dreamiplier - 03-22-2018

whEEZES BECAUSE FAB ART

uhhh fuck i'd love one of mike???
i currently don't exactly, uh, have a reference but i can type one up super quickly

mike's a creamy white colored feline with dark brown ears and slightly curly (though flat, like a flat iron was used on his pelt), medium-length long fur. he has dark brown "head fur" on his head and dark brown eyes. he wears a dark blue sweatshirt (x) and a backpack (x), (x). he's very tall with very long legs.

with his, spice it up however you want!! honestly it'd be cool if you could attempt an upside down kinda background, but it's fine if not!! i'd like a white border around it though, and make it whatever color/background you think fits c:!

Re: SMILE - fab's art shop [4 slots open] - psy - 03-23-2018

yELLS YOUR ART IS GR9
if you could i'd love some art of my new typhoon son iosef bc he has none rip

iosef is a large, snow-white siberian tiger with dark black stripes, and his eyes are a sparkling light blue. (best ref i could find) his fur is somewhat fluffy and he occasionally wears these dog tags. his expression can be a proud smirk or very irritated.
i'd prefer a transparent background too! also i assume you want me to send the gems over first??

Re: SMILE - fab's art shop [4 slots open] - Orion - 03-23-2018

:000
TRACK

Re: SMILE - fab's art shop [4 slots open] - fabrie - 03-24-2018

alright, i've added everyone up! +++ the slots are now closed. tracks and stuff are still open! 0:

also, could you guys specify if you want a blinking or still image? i got one of them down, but i wasn't too sure about the others. i'm super sorry if i just read over your stuff if you said something specific; i sometimes do that.

+++please don't send me gems until after i'm done with the art! i seriously can wait until after.

Re: SMILE - fab's art shop [0 slots open] - arcy - 03-24-2018

ooF i guess i forgot to readd wht i wanted lmaoo
uHH, for izu, just a still image, please!!!!

Re: SMILE - fab's art shop [4 slots open] - psy - 03-24-2018

(03-24-2018, 02:23 AM)fab link Wrote: also, could you guys specify if you want a blinking or still image? i got one of them down, but i wasn't too sure about the others. i'm super sorry if i just read over your stuff if you said something specific; i sometimes do that.
ah sorry for not specifying! a still is fine ^^

Re: SMILE - fab's art shop [0 slots open] - Una. - 03-25-2018

Track.