Beasts of Beyond
newcomer + small request/question - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: newcomer + small request/question (/showthread.php?tid=2916)

Pages: 1 2

newcomer + small request/question - Grey - 07-11-2018

Howdy!

I'm from FeralFront known as Grey on the site and, well, I wanted to join. You can guess the reasons why but this seems like a nice place to start afresh! It's nice to meet you all <33

But, not to sound rude, I'm wondering if other themes will be available? I took a look at the other themes but honestly my eyes hurt a little because I'm not used to seeing so many bright colours. I'm currently using the darker theme but I'm still getting the same problems. I'd really love to be on this site but the theme is a struggle because of my eye problems aha

Re: newcomer + small request/question - dreamiplier - 07-11-2018

hi grey, welcome to the site, man! i'm dream, or dreamiplier as i went on ff, though you might not know me lmao

as for other themes, i honestly don't know? you'd definitely have to ask staff, who i'm sure will come along, or if you have a discord you could ask in the bob server!!

i hope to see you around :0! if you're going into the animal roleplays, i definitely recommend the typhoon and tanglewood, but all the clans are equally amazing!

Re: newcomer + small request/question - Grey - 07-11-2018

ah thank you so much! i'll see if i can find the discord server and ask as well
i might join tanglewood after all because i have a friend who roleplays there ;w;

Re: newcomer + small request/question - vvintersoldier - 07-11-2018

Hey there Grey, welcome to the site! I'm Sky, a moderator here, it's nice to meet you!

Unfortunately I don't believe we have any other themes available, I'm sorry. :c But I can ask staff just in case!

Re: newcomer + small request/question - Orion - 07-11-2018

welcome to the site, dude. my name's orion and i'm the owner here, so technically i did all that theme shiz(fun stuff sarcasm intended) and am willing to do more if needed :0
as of right now, we only have the main green theme that's neutral and the darker green!

Re: newcomer + small request/question - Grey - 07-11-2018

ah thanks so much for the welcomes <33
i'm glad to hear about the themes c:

Re: newcomer + small request/question - Orion - 07-11-2018

speaking of which, i should probably add some preview images for the themes themselves!

Re: newcomer + small request/question - Florence - 07-11-2018

hey!! welcome!!
also i love lavi and d. gray man with a passion thanks for coming to my ted talk

Re: newcomer + small request/question - Grey - 07-12-2018

thanks for the welcome and nicee - dgm was my childhood !

Re: newcomer + small request/question - brit.ly - 07-12-2018

[size=8pt] hi there !! nice to meet you! i'm new here too, my name's brittney but ofc i have a nickname and that's just boring "brit." you can call me either. ^__^ i used to rp on ff... a long time ago! and wanted to get back into rp, so glad i was recommended this site. i'd love to get to know you better/rp with you sometime!