Beasts of Beyond
ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ ʜᴇᴀʟ - lirim break // storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ ʜᴇᴀʟ - lirim break // storage (/showthread.php?tid=2911)

ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ ʜᴇᴀʟ - lirim break // storage - adomania - 07-11-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri;"]This medicine is wearing thin now, we're bulletproof until we bleed out
lirim break | agender, demi-masculine | retired founder of the break family, a closed interdimensional void family
physically five years and ten months | can alter age at will | created 8/12/12 | ageless, immortal
no affiliations | stays where they want | currently in the ascended
can understand all languages | knows and speaks dead languages
original character | no set faceclaim | self-created vessel of the void | dimensional traveler
character tropes
— ( powers that be ) usually referred to as the unseen, unnamed forces that pull the strings, Lirim is the embodiment of such powers brought to a more physical form. Being a part of the void, they are inherently in control of all life, death, and perpetuity that exists in all dimensions conceivable, although their mortal form often creates a different illusion due to the limitations it presents upon them. In their omniscient form, however, they represent the powers that be in full effect, but then cease to truly exist and be bound to only the feralfront world.
— ( no biological sex ) Lirim has no secondary sex characteristics or reproductive organs when in their main body, and identify as agender. This is due to the fact that they do not have a true physical body to begin with, the mortal vessel they embody simply being a temporary body that allows them to traverse the dimension among others.
— ( pure magic being ) Lirim, being a pure magic being, is basically magic incarnate. They have extraordinarily strong magical powers, approaching and able to surpass godlike levels when not bound by physical form. For Lirim, this magical energy that fuels them (the void) is indistinguishable to them from life energy, so running out of this magic is extremely dangerous and can mean fading out of the existence of the dimension.
— ( ambiguous allegiance ) Lirim’s allegiances are often so unclear as to be a prominent subject of debate among groups. No one is ever really sure who they are loyal to or if they even have loyalty to anyone.
— ( complete immortality ) Lirim is both ageless and are, in all sense, unkillable as the void. Although their physical vessel can age and can die from fatal wounds, they are their own afterlife, returning to the void to become anew, therefore able to resurrect endlessly each time they are killed if they so wish.

and even though we always try to hide our instincts from our pride
taken | married to bubonicplague
demisexual panromantic | strongly prefers monogamy
— Lirim's sexuality is a fickle thing, one that is based largely upon the amount of trust they have in the particular individual. It is hard for them to establish emotional ties, for they are still strongly stuck to memories of past lovers in a different world. They had died and left their old dimension behind, arriving in this similar one as a result, but without any sign of people they had loved before. As a result, it takes a lot to get them to get romantically involved, to get them out of the past and into the present and future. One romance ensues, however, they will protect and love their partner unconditionally, for better or for worse. Because of bad experiences with marriage and such, settling down will take some time as well, but they are more then open to the prospect with the right individual. They have a love of their own children, mainly because of their intuitive need to create due to being the void. Therefore, despite being asexual, they do not mind reproducing or engaging in sexual acts, simply don't see it as a need.

in our struggle to survive we keep the warpath by our side
adult small dragon | health: 100%
— ( reference )
— shapeshifter, add bodies as needed
appearance tropes
— ( power tattoo )
— ( throat light )
— ( battle aura )
— ( expressive ears )
— ( hot god )
— ( marked change )

we strike the sky until the sun bows and fly until our feathers burn out
adaptable, calm, courteous, dignified, disciplined, humble, intelligent, intuitive, leaderly, logical, loyal, perceptive, responsible, serious
aggressive, authoritarian, dominant, familial, formal, proud, reserved, stubborn
aloof, anxious, apathetic, blunt, destructive, impatient, impulsive, insecure, venomous
intj, chaotic neutral
personality tropes
— ( adaptational heroism )
— ( byronic hero )
— ( pragmatic hero )
— ( the atoner )
— ( the drifter )
— ( technical pacifist )
— ( brutal honesty )
— ( bystander syndrome )
— ( cannot spit it out )
— ( conditioned to accept horror )
— ( deadpan snarker )
— ( desperately looking for a purpose in life )
— ( fearless fool )
— ( god is flawed )
— ( hates being touched )
— ( hates small talk )
— ( I work alone )
— ( in love with love)
— ( inferiority superiority complex )
— ( leeroy jenkins )
— ( love martyr )
— ( maternally challenged )
— ( manipulative bastard )
— ( mood swinger )
— ( rebellious spirit )
— ( sir swears a lot )
— ( smug super )
— ( sour outside sad inside )
— ( sugar and ice )
— ( not afraid to die )
— ( dark and troubled past )
— ( mysterious past )
— ( bad dreams )
— ( mind over manners )
— ( never hurt an innocent )
— ( above good and evil )
— ( because you were nice to me )

all our lives we've been apart, a vicious cycle from the start
defense, good at denying and holding an area | moderate close combat skill, excels in long range engagements
— Lirim mostly likes to stay far from the heat of the battle, knowing for sure that if they try anything funny at close range there is a high chance that their clanmates will die as well. They can hold their ground in close combat, but only use powers when alone. Therefore they are at a massive disadvantage if fighting an opponent who has no reservations about power usage. However, long range they can easily hone and direct their powers towards specific opponents, therefore preferring long range engagements.
powers list | implied to have all powers for development purposes, but rarely used in game

Re: ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ ʜᴇᴀʟ - lirim break // storage - adomania - 07-11-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri;"]possible signature quotes

This vessel, this vessel is a lie
A shapeshifting beast, a lesson in fluidity

We all died more times
Than I could count

Honey I rose up from the dead
I do it all the time

We were never meant to be
Such vessels of physical form

You’re a survivor
It’s written all over your body

Your fingers entwined slowly with mine
And suddenly life made sense.

I can see the end
As it begins

I am a different monster than I was a year ago
But I find I like these new fangs much better.

[member=1348]adomania[/member] testing

ʏᴏᴜʀ ғɪɴɢᴇʀs ᴇɴᴛᴡɪɴᴇᴅ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴʟʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ sᴇɴsᴇ.
the void - no affiliations - [size=1]storage

Re: ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ ʜᴇᴀʟ - lirim break // storage - adomania - 07-12-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri;"]— ( playlist )
— ( pinterest )

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]notes for human aus
— Japanese heritage, born and grew up in [do more research and put city name here]
— although family was alive, never had time for them. Grew up taking care of themselves as a result.
— went to law/business school and has a degree in both.
— ambiguous morality led to them taking on many questionable cases and deals, eventually leading to his contact with different gangs

— Casual style, mostly rock/punk type clothing or formally casual. Always cares about their appearance, spending a lot of time grooming themselves and dressing up
— rich, but doesn't flaunt wealth. Is very modest with how much they have, and often use what they have gained (even illegally) to better the community and world around them.
— sugar daddy ™ but also a power bottom. Has the money, gives the money, pampers the hell out of their top.

(07-12-2018, 03:21 PM)raz link Wrote: oh HYEAH

i don't remember why she hated lirim, i imagine that aya had a roulette wheel of names and she spun it every morning to decide who she hated that day
except all the names were lirim

Re: ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ ʜᴇᴀʟ - lirim break // storage - adomania - 07-14-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]powers/items to save up for
- small mythical animal [have]
- aesthetic elementals [ x ]
- air elementals [ x ]
- clairvoyance [ x ]
- conjuration [ x ]
- earth elemental [ x ]
- mental manipulation [ x ]
- shapeshifting [ x ]
- telepathy [ x ]
- teleportation [ x ]

Re: ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀɪɴ ʜᴇᴀʟ - lirim break // storage - adomania - 07-20-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]harry potter shit from pottermore
- ravenclaw
- patrnous - mongrel dog
- Black Walnut wood with a phoenix feather core, 12 ¾" and unyielding flexibility
- Wampus house