Beasts of Beyond
i've been a rabid force // visiting - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: i've been a rabid force // visiting (/showthread.php?tid=2885)

i've been a rabid force // visiting - pallid-i - 07-10-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][align=center]

AND WITH MY OPENED MOUTH
He should probably learn to stay in one place, but if anyone knew Volatile, it was that he was just a twitchy person and he liked doing whatever the fuck he pleased. So the tom was here at the border of some group that called themselves the Typhoon. How interesting. So the green cat sat there with his paws messing with the rather large bow that was wrapped neatly around his neck.
Volatile didn't like the smell of the sea. It just had a rank smell to it, and it made his lungs burn and his nostrils twitch. How could these people stand such a smell?
[W]isker
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: i've been a rabid force // visiting - purgatory - 07-11-2018

Re: i've been a rabid force // visiting - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-11-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Oh, that green fur was absolutely unmistakable. Sure, there was this one other feline in Snowbound that also held a green color to their fur, but their's was vastly different than this 'stranger' on the border. "He has no reason to be here." Caesar growled as he came up beside Cronas, glaring at Volatiletimes. "Unless you plan on joining, leave." He had no time to deal with this guy's bullshit. Caesar's claws flexed, digging into the ground, as he waited for Volatiletimes to respond.
#psychosocial.

Re: i've been a rabid force // visiting - pallid-i - 07-12-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][align=center]

AND WITH MY OPENED MOUTH
He looked down at the kit and his grey eye widened lightly, though his gaze softened and he offered a small smile. However, before he could say anything, Caesar made his way over and spoke, and Envy made a face. "I had no idea visiting was banned. Good to see you still haven't worked that stick out of your butt." He grumbled before he looked back over to Cronas. "I'm Volatiletimes, kiddo. Sorry you have to deal with someone like Caesar over here." He said with a small chuckle, tail flicking back and forth. What a cute little thing. Spoke oddly, but still cute.
[W]isker
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: i've been a rabid force // visiting - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-12-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
Caesar actually hated how Cronas spoke, but he learned that it was practically useless to talk to them about it. Oh well, he eventually got used to the way they spoke, even if it was weird as fuck. "Not banned, but I sure as hell don't like seeing you here. Beat it, unless you're joining." If Volatiletimes took one step over their border, Caesar was definitely going to jump at him. He didn't like the guy's presence here, that's for sure.
#psychosocial.

Re: i've been a rabid force // visiting - pallid-i - 07-12-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][align=center]

AND WITH MY OPENED MOUTH
He sneered at Caesar before he said, "Oh? And when did your word start becoming law? Just because you're so pissy about seeing me doesn't mean I'll leave just because you don't want me here, dumbass." He spat, fluffing out his neck and giving him a smirk. "I bet nobody even wants you here, just like how you don't want me here. You've always had a shitty personality."
[W]isker
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: i've been a rabid force // visiting - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-12-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
Caesar's fur started to puff out now, and he was fighting the urge to just light Volatiletimes on fire. "I'm actually a high position here, fun fact." He snarled. While it was true others didn't like him here very much, he was an Officer, whether they liked it or not. He had authority over most of the others, even if he couldn't shove it in the others' faces as much as he wanted to. "You're only proving to be a god damn nuisance here. Leave."
#psychosocial.