Beasts of Beyond
FROM A SPARK TO AN OPEN FLAME | anima's tags & studies - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: FROM A SPARK TO AN OPEN FLAME | anima's tags & studies (/showthread.php?tid=2884)

FROM A SPARK TO AN OPEN FLAME | anima's tags & studies - ANIMA B. - 07-10-2018

❝ This world is too lonely for one without a soul. There’s too much… emptiness. Our souls are missing, but our tears still work. That’s kinda weird. ❞
1) TAGS
2) BIO
3) PLAYLIST
4) NATAL CHART
5) HISTORY
6) POWERS
7) QUOTES

Re: I GOT NOBODY HERE ON MY OWN | annie's tags - ANIMA B. - 07-10-2018

— ANIMA BLAIR / ANNIE / STORMBLOODED / THE KINDRED
— 27 years old / female / bisexual / aligned with blackfall
— born 13th November / scorpio / fire dragon
— huntress / has a pet sparrowhawk named seven / uses a recurve bow & hunting knives
— mixed heritage / pale skin / 5"5 / green eyes / athletic build
— speaks with a northern english accent
— constantly reincarnated as a young woman / immortal soul & holds all memories of past lives
— fiercely protective of her friends & animals / seeks to kill those who run from their appointed deaths
— an incarnation of death called the "KINDRED" / two souls - the lamb & the wolf

— talkative / sarcastic / blunt / distant / cold
— aggressive / stubborn / one-track mind / dedicated
— dark sense of humour / loves animals / emotional inept
— does not respond well to threats / easily provoked to violence

— sharpshooter / accurate at great ranges with her bow
— fast & agile fighter / relies on speed & catching opponents offguard
— does not fight fair / does not like to run from conflict
— second form - large black wolf / tracks down enemies and tears them apart / rarely used

Re: I GOT NOBODY HERE ON MY OWN | annie's tags - ANIMA B. - 07-10-2018

wip honestly

Re: I GOT NOBODY HERE ON MY OWN | anima's tags & studies - ANIMA B. - 07-15-2018

Re: I GOT NOBODY HERE ON MY OWN | anima's tags & studies - ANIMA B. - 07-16-2018

[glow=GLOWCOLOR,2,300]ANIMA BLAIR - NATAL CHART[/glow]
SUN SIGN - SCORPIO
Physical energy and courage. Strong passions. Regeneration and improvement.
Weaknesses: She is suspicious, defiant, extremist: she is sometimes vindictive.

Spoiler:
MOON SIGN - AQUARIUS
She is sociable, intelligent and lucid. Thanks to great sociability, she has many friends. She is modern, original, inventive, non-conformist and brings new life to everything she does.

Weaknesses: she is eccentric, with sharp mood swings. Complex love life.

Spoiler:
ASCENDANT - CAPRICORN
Spoiler:

Re: I GOT NOBODY HERE ON MY OWN | anima's tags & studies - ANIMA B. - 07-17-2018

under reconstruction

Re: FROM A SPARK TO AN OPEN FLAME | anima's tags & studies - ANIMA B. - 07-20-2018

❝ NO MORE DRAGONS LEFT TO SLAY ❞
mental bondshared with animal companions
annie is instinctively connected to the animal's that keep her company. she is able to share emotions & feelings with them, communicate simple commands. they work similar to the animal companion of a ranger.

to buy :
amorphusa large black wolf 10000 gems
mostly abandoned due to it's connection with her past, anima is able to turn into a large black wolf. she uses to literally track her prey to death, something that she used to stalk humans out in the wilds when they were her mark, rather than do the same as a human. will shift to protect those she cares about or put through extreme stress.

electricity elemental & air elementalstormcaller 200000 gems ( elec first )
being "stormblooded", anima is able to call the storm to suit her needs and destroy her enemies.

Re: FROM A SPARK TO AN OPEN FLAME | anima's tags & studies - ANIMA B. - 07-31-2018

This world is too lonely for one without a soul. There’s too much… emptiness. Our souls are missing, but our tears still work. That’s kinda weird. - Nier