Beasts of Beyond
/ awkwardly waves - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: / awkwardly waves (/showthread.php?tid=2880)

Pages: 1 2

/ awkwardly waves - aureate - 07-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Hi okay so I have no idea what I'm doing and normally I'm not one for making introduction threads, BUT since I'm trying to figure out what's going on, I figure this is for the best lmao. My name's Rev! Some of you may know me from Feralfront or Bearbones, if you've been on either site? I was on the former for... God, seven years? And I'm a Senior Moderator on the latter. I played characters such as Bluesrock, Darkknight, etc back on FF. You might know me as Revelations or Cimmerian there, IDK. It's been a while.

I'm not sure where I'll be on this site, but I'm definitely looking to stick around so I guess we'll see! I just wanted to say hi lmao.

Re: / awkwardly waves - Hootowls - 07-10-2018

Hello but u know me

Re: / awkwardly waves - dreamiplier - 07-10-2018

hey rev!! i'm dream, or dreamiplier as i went back on feralfront, and welcome to the site!! you probably don't know me lmao, i wasn't exactly "big" in the main game, plus i came in the main game around early 2017 if i remember correctly. i'm excited to see you around the site!! Smile

Re: / awkwardly waves - Orion - 07-10-2018

Welcome to the site! Name's Orion / Star and I'm someone who can help you along the way if need be, as I have the answer to [most] of your questions.

Re: / awkwardly waves - lexasperated - 07-10-2018

ooooHFJFKMS REVS
it's lexi/anti! i'm the one who played talia (and as you can see by my inability to even leave her subaccount, i don't think i'll ever stop lmao). i miss blues and i missed you, it's been a while! welcome to bob!

Re: / awkwardly waves - aureate - 07-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]ASLFKHJ HOOT GO AWAY I'm kidding hello

Hello Dream! I think you name sounds familiar, but I'm not too sure? I have a really bad memory though so alskfh. But thank you!

Thank you!! I'm sorting things out but while I'm here, I'm slightly confused about powers. Can these be used in both games, or are they just animals, or? Everything looks really cool so far. Thankfully I'm very used to this sort of layout and coding so I shouldn't have too much trouble with all that.

LEXI ALSDKFH HI OH GOSH IT'S BEEN FOREVER. It's nice to see you here! If things go a certain way I might end up bringing my boy over lmao, but I'm gonna have to get WAAAAYYY adjusted first. I've got a lot of reading up to do.

Re: / awkwardly waves - Beatles. - 07-10-2018

Fancy seeing you here, Rev! :0

Re: / awkwardly waves - aureate - 07-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]OH HEY ALSKFHD I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE HERE
Nice to see you !!

Re: / awkwardly waves - cobblepot - 07-10-2018

hEy welcome, i'm cobble ! i was on ff late 2016-to like,, now lmao and also bb for a while but idk if we ever ran into each other ?? either way hmu if u ever want 2 plot or anything, i have more than enough characters for that sdjssjg

Re: / awkwardly waves - april . - 07-10-2018

aa hey aureate! its so nice to see so many ff oldies joining! i'm april, in case you dont know me! your local chaotic good admin and stalker of the ascendants and the typhoon boards in the animal roleplay- if you have any questions, don't be afraid to shoot me a pm! my box is always open ;0