Beasts of Beyond
⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ (/showthread.php?tid=2873)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 07-10-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;"]new year new me, new me new storage, new storage bomb ass characters c;

anyway, this will a place for all of my crap that i'll TRY to keep up with, but that's a,, 25% chance gjkmgg feel free to track/stalk/talk? doesn't matter to me

⌠✬★*´´☽ — DIRECTORY ⌡ - drachen - 07-10-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;"] reserve

Re: ⌠✬★*´´☽ — PRAY FOR THE WICKED ⌡ - drachen - 07-10-2018

[div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;"][align=center][Image: 9bZVOJ6.jpg][Image: yQVVvOg.jpg][Image: rlBEmvU.jpg][Image: mOZoNzO.jpg]

Torikkusutā Hoshigumo
— biologically male; masculine pronouns
— 24 years old
— biromantic hypersexual; celibate as fuck even if it's killing him inside
— japanese descent; japanese-american
— athletic build; dark brown hair and dark brown eyes
— gold cross earrings; small gold cross necklace; several gold and silver promise rings

— 1/4 ghoul, 1/4 incubus, 2/4 demon
— "spoopy" eyes ; black sclera, crimson irises, light blue pupils
— "we should totally fuck but at the same time i'm celibate so maybe in another life"
— loves jewelry

「 野生 」
BEAST –•¸.`★
( ☆:*´ BRUTE )

Quote:he
he loses his ring finger
gibikno
just know he's forever married to jesus

this is canon

Quote:
TORIKKUSUTĀ Wrote:[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 10pt;"]I NEED THAT JESUS DICK
[align=center]
I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A PHILIA RELATED TO JESUS  AND I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING

completely celibate, kusutā has entirely devoted himself to the lord and savior jesus christ. this is a way of... repenting and atoning for his sins you could say. drugs, cannibalism, banging everything that moves so much as a nanometer, and any other sinful act he's committed, honestly. has some odd hots for jesus? seriously, trying to get in a relationship with him will be hard because he's too far up the savior's ass to want to come back out. he just hides there. large reason why in a really bad drunk blackout his ring finger gets chopped off and given to jesus. while he desires to bang everyone, his heart shall always belong to the savior. it's kinda weird gjvuvjj

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;"]FF UNIVERSE TAGS — WILL CHANGE TO SUIT BOB'S UNIVERSE

*:・—- GENERAL | living with your eyes closed, wondering which way to go
★ TORIKKUSUTĀ RESURGAM-BELLATOR-LUCIFUS-WALKER | "TORI" OR "KUSUTĀ/KUSUTA"
★ assigned male at birth | identifies as male and uses masculine pronouns
★ two years old | born ?? ?? | ages at roleplayer's discretion
★ residing in colour command | carries the soldier rank

*:・—- IMPORTANT FACTS | drowning in the darkness, cause you're too afraid to glow
★ a demon, ghoul, incubus hybrid ( 2/4 demon, 1/4 ghoul, 1/4 incubus )
★ will not indulge in sex ( celibate ), cannibalism, creating deals/contracts, and basically everything in his natural nature
★ eyes are sensitive to light
★ refers to others as "packmates" or "pack". wolf mentality ( alpha, beta, delta, etc. )
★ venomous fangs; thicker than regular saliva and can cause nausea, convulsions, and paralysis. used defensively and offensively
★ knows japanese, english, and some german. will use japanese greetings and honorifics. mainly speaks english. german for insults or jokes

*:・—- APPEARANCE | reaching out for something
DIREWOLF [ BIRTH / MAIN ] | HEALTH: 100%
★ 8 feet tall
★ ruffled charcoal fur and a muscular build
★ intense eyes; black sclera, crimson irises, and light blue pupils. when agitated they become lighter

*:・—- RELATIONSHIPS | but you're always coming back with nothing
YUUMA RESURGAM BELLATOR WALKER X SPINEBREAK LUCIFUS
★ biromantic hypersexual | single, but celibate as fuck even if it's killing him | no crushes | no maybe crushes | no future crushes
★ trusts: tba

*:・—- PERSONALITY | can't you feel the sunrise against your skin?

*:・—- INTERACTION | illuminate the night; let the light in
★ extremely hard physically | extremely hard mentally | attack in underline and [member=1307]TORIKKUSUTĀ[/member]
★ peaceful/non-violent actions can be powerplayed
★ do not ask to capture, torture, maim/serious harm, or kill. minor injuries are allowed
★ won't start fights | will end fights | only captures if necessary | will kill of pushed to the breaking point | mercy is shown to those that deserve it

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 350px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 8pt;"]i know i'm bringing deadboy over, that's for sure. he's going to die in the ff universe but a bitch be thRIVING on another site. will go by josiah. i think i'll bring vice, his shitty, blunt ass bitch yet really sad dadmom, and have them just,, stay away. i'll see if i can get clairvoyance for them since they're the archangel in disguise and moreso sees souls than the actual physical person.

caelestis is coming along for the ride! i love them too much to let them vanish.

dogma will come too because rip. i posted when him once. gotta give my twink son some love.

i'm unsure about lamb?? he's too pure for any universe in existence hONESTLY. but at the same time i want to get home out there, yet he's from a completely different universe and while have trouble getting around, i guess.

BUT HIS BLOOD WENT COLD AND HIS SKIN WENT PALE
SHE GOT A LETTER IN THE MAIL THAT SAID: i'm doing you a favor, doing you a favor.
CHARACTERSLINK HUB ★  LOCAL SPACE BEAST 」

despicable.
CHARACTERS ★  LOCAL SPACE BEAST 」

AND IF I WERE YOU, I WOULDN'T LOVE ME NEITHER
said if i were you, i wouldn't love me neither; i wouldn't love me neither

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 10pt;"]– sundayprayers
– burninghalos / blazinghalos / brokenhalos / bloodyhalos
– holywars / holylight holyshit / holyghost
– deadsaints / rottingsaints / goldensaints
– heavenlylullaby/ies / heavenlygates / heavengates
– littleangel / sweetangel / ivoryangel
– lostdivinity
– ivoryprince / celestialprince

coyotekisses / cagedelephant / tribesociety / emptyworld / shadowroyale / crybaby / timelove / radioactivedisturbia / arcticmonkey / bestfriend / honeywhiskey / saturdaynight / lonelyroom / middlefinger / deadmantheory / governmentshakedown / prayingthoughts / bodycount / bloodynose / whitedove / violinplayer / toxicpoison / nosebleed / brokenanthem / mindgames / lazyboy / badwolf