Beasts of Beyond
ICEBREAKER 1.0 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Forum: The Typhoon OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+----- Thread: ICEBREAKER 1.0 (/showthread.php?tid=2870)

Pages: 1 2 3

ICEBREAKER 1.0 - Cheeters - 07-10-2018

hey everyone, i've noticed the sudden rise of joiners and not wanting anyone to feel like an outsider, i've decided to make an icebreaker! all i ask if for everyone to be civil and nice to each other despite any differences you may find. if you find similarities, that's wonderful! but here we gooooooooooo. i'll set mine up once after a few responses! c:

Code:
What name do you go by? —
Astrological sign? —
What's your favorite food? —
What's your favorite season? —
Favorite shows? —
Favorite videogames? —
Favorite genre in movies? —
Favorite movie of all time? —
Current favorite song? —
Favorite music bands/singers? —
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? —
Have a favorite quote? —
What are your interests? —
Favorite animal? —
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? —
Morning or night person? —
What's your dream job? —
Hobbies? —
Fun fact? —
What three words describe you the best? —

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - asterr - 07-10-2018

What name do you go by? — asterr, or ast 4 short Smile
Astrological sign? — pisces
What's your favorite food? — bang bang shrimp
What's your favorite season? — summer
Favorite shows? — rupaul's drag race, stranger things, black mirror, how i met your mother, the office, parks and rec, etc.
Favorite videogames? — wii sports resort
Favorite genre in movies? — actionNN
Favorite movie of all time? — H E C K !!!! i simply cannot decide !!!!!
Current favorite song? — literally anything by  glass animals
Favorite music bands/singers? — glass animals, coin, jack johnson, passenger, and morningsiders
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — i am reading 'all the light we cannot see' right now!
Have a favorite quote? — " Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories." - ray bradbury in farenheit 451
What are your interests? — i love doodling, hiking, listening to music, the 80s, running, and watersportz
Favorite animal? — polar bear
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — australia
Morning or night person? — night
What's your dream job? — politician
Hobbies? — soccer, hockey, wakeboarding, doodling, and hiking
Fun fact? — this is so sad, alexa play despacito
What three words describe you the best? — is this loss?

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - Cheeters - 07-11-2018

What name do you go by? — cheeters/cheets but jay is a-ok with me! c:
Astrological sign? — gemini
What's your favorite food? — spicy shrimp tacos! 10/10 the ambrosia of earth
What's your favorite season? — a mix of spring/summer!!
Favorite shows? — peaky blinders, hannibal, parks and rec, rupaul's drag race, attack on titan, and brooklyn 99
Favorite videogames? — hMM what becomes of edith finch, outlast series, dead space series, god of war
Favorite genre in movies? — uHHH comedy action!! but also mystery/suspsense is a close second
Favorite movie of all time? — little prince !!
Current favorite song? — basta ya by the marias!
Favorite music bands/singers? — the marias, the zolas, glass animals, florence + the machine, and mother mother
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — not reading anything rn but my fav book is probably the book thief by markus zusak
Have a favorite quote? — "sometimes it is the people that no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine" - the imitation game
What are your interests? — uMM art, movies of all kinds, educational videos, mEMES
Favorite animal? — cheetah yeet
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — bAHAMAS
Morning or night person? — ehhh both?? depends how i feel tbh, mostly night tho
What's your dream job? — becoming a paramedic or physician in the air force
Hobbies? — running, working out, playing video games, doodling, hiking
Fun fact? — i love sour candy
What three words describe you the best? — puns are gold

SHRIEKS ASTER, WE HAVE SO MANY SIMILARITIES WHAT THE HE CKC

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - Project K/MichaelM - 07-11-2018

What name do you go by? — Brian or any derivatives
Astrological sign? — Leo
What's your favorite food? — spicy food or something foreign
What's your favorite season? — summer
Favorite shows? — SIX or the Punisher
Favorite videogames? — Halo, Old CoDs, Gears of War series
Favorite genre in movies? — action, shooters or thrillers
Favorite movie of all time? — the SICARIO movies
Current favorite song? — Do I Wanna Know
Favorite music bands/singers? — System of a Down
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — A Clockwork Orange
Have a favorite quote? — Ezekiel 25:17 or the Vaas definition of insanity
What are your interests? — blacksmithing, the arts, cooking. A bit More
Favorite animal? — lions or wolves
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — Home. Puerto Rico
Morning or night person? — night owl
What's your dream job? — United States Marine Corps combat engineer
Hobbies? — I do airsoft and paintball
Fun fact? — I love fireworks
What three words describe you the best? — incoherent loud rambling

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - axiom - 07-11-2018

[align=center]
What name do you go by? — Axiom or Axi if you're lazy ha
Astrological sign? — Leo
What's your favorite food? — Rare steak
What's your favorite season? — Fall time! I like the colors of the leaves when the seasons change, as well as the cooler weather and lack of bugs.
Favorite shows? — I'm partial to a lot of superhero shows and weird spooky stuff, like The Dark and the first four seasons of The Walking Dead.
Favorite videogames? — I don't tend to play video games actually.
Favorite genre in movies? — Horror and adventure tend to be my favorite genres.
Favorite movie of all time? — Not sure, honestly? Saving Private Ryan is a classic, though I think A Quiet Place has recently become my favorite horror movie.
Current favorite song? — Lovely by Billie Eilish
Favorite music bands/singers? — Eden, Billie Eilish, Purity Ring, Starset, The Weeknd, Rihanna... I have a lot.
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — Currently reading The Autobiography of Malcolm X. Favorite book is Slaughterhouse 5, but I've recently misplaced my copy after I moved. ;-; Second favorite would be A Clockwork Orange, which is sitting on my bookshelf. I also think Madame Bovary is underrated.
Have a favorite quote? — don´t really have one
What are your interests? — Everything. Ever since I was little, I've always just learning shit for knowledge's sake. You never know when some tidbit is going to be useful or end up inspiring you later.
Favorite animal? — Probably the red panda or red fox. They're just so cute and playful!
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — To live? I'm already where I think I'd like to live for a while. For visiting, I just want to visit the world.
Morning or night person? — Night, but I'm trying to transition into being a morning person. It's not going well. ;-;
What's your dream job? — Well, I landed it! But I can't really talk about it ha.
Hobbies? — Outside of my job, I'm into drawing terribly and trying to get better at playing the viola. I also really enjoy walking around my beach town and listening to music. I've been looking into getting a dog as I love animals and would enjoy a pet, but I'm mostly afraid I won't have the time for it with my job. When I get more confident in my writing ability, I'd love to write some short science fiction stories.
Fun fact? — I'm allergic to kiwis!
What three words describe you the best? — ambitious, intense, stubborn

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - arcy - 07-12-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]What name do you go by? — arcy!! smtimes people just call me arc tho asdhgdasf
Astrological sign? — scorpio, i think?? that or libra. i was born on a cusp nobODY WILL TELL ME
What's your favorite food? — f,,,fish
What's your favorite season? — autumn!!! winter is a close second tho
Favorite shows? — My Hero Academia, Hunter x Hunter, Red vs Blue, Assassination Classroom. Spoiler: im a huge fucking nerd
Favorite videogames? — Undertale, ngl. i dont play a lot tho haah
Favorite genre in movies? — man idk haa
Favorite movie of all time? — uHHH ghostbusters 2016 even tho its fuckin lame
Current favorite song? — Bruno is Orange i thiNK?? it changes like weekly dude ashgdjfds
Favorite music bands/singers? — uhhh the Front Bottoms!! Eden, Glass Animals, Mother Mother, Crywank ahsgdjfhasd,
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — uHH i rlly like the Strong Hearts are Mandatory series and its the only one ive read in ageS
Have a favorite quote? — no bc im not an Intellectual
What are your interests? — im lov drawing. otherwise i dont do anything ever im a dumbass
Favorite animal? — fox!!! and snow leopard!!
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — god ive seen everywhere at this point i just wanna go home. aka denver. coasta rica was rlly nice tho id like to go back
Morning or night person? — night!!
What's your dream job? — hh,, artist ig??? hh i dont have anywhere to go in life haah
Hobbies? — all is art
Fun fact? — im traveling the world w my fam rn asdgfsdf
What three words describe you the best? — h anxious™, indecisive, MESS

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - guts - 07-12-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]What name do you go by? — guts
Astrological sign? — leo
What's your favorite food? — hmm prolly pizza
What's your favorite season? — autumn but spring is p nice
Favorite shows? — my hero academia, red vs blue (if that counts hh), attack on titan, any anime rlly
Favorite videogames? — undertale, lost odyssey, mortal kombat, outlast, any rpg or horror is rad
Favorite genre in movies? — idk i dont watch movies a lot, uhh prolly action
Favorite movie of all time? — the lion king is a childhood fave
Current favorite song? — the stand by mother mother is rlly good
Favorite music bands/singers? — mother mother, bulldog eyes, studio killers, a lot of other Obscure ones lmao
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — either hate list or cemetery girl (both r p Dark fair warning)
Have a favorite quote? — prolly smthing from an anime bc im a Dork
What are your interests? — drawing, writing, i think the human body / psychology is rlly Neat
Favorite animal? — a lion definitely!! or red panda those r hella Cute
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — i'd like to stay in my bed Thanks
Morning or night person? — o boy a night person for sure
What's your dream job? — im thinking abt being a vet tech but itll prolly change like next week rip
Hobbies? — same as interests tbh
Fun fact? — whenever i have the time i like to volunteer at animal shelters/vets!!
What three words describe you the best? — a dumb bich

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - YAKAN. - 07-12-2018

What name do you go by? — yakan, but a lot of people just call me yaka
Astrological sign? — sagittarius !!
What's your favorite food? — all types of food,, i can't choose because i eat too much lmao. but my current favorite food right now is yakisoba, japanese noodles.
What's your favorite season? — fall, but it's a biased opinion because my birthday is technically in fall despite it being in december.
Favorite shows? — i'm like,, hella into anime. i'm basically an otaku, it's gotten so bad over the past few years it's ridiculous. but some of my favorite shows have been devilman crybaby (both the 80's version and this year's rendition), bakemonogatari, psycho-pass, and most anime series following the action, supernatural, and horror genres.
Favorite videogames? — loved, loved, LOVED okami, skyrim, mortal kombat, the older CoD games, some battlefield games, most first-person shooter games, horror, rpg, and action games honestly
Favorite genre in movies? — idk if i seem like a kid, but i love animated movies
Favorite movie of all time? — fUCKIN' STUDIO GHIBLI'S MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO IS MY SHIT
Current favorite song? — even if it hurts, sam tinnesz
Favorite music bands/singers? — glass animals, cloud/clowd (a j-rock group), sam tinnesz, reol, maroon 5, a whole lot more tbh
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — i'm currently not reading anything ; w ; but my favorite book as come to be the great gatsby.
Have a favorite quote? — "i can. i will. end of story." am i a intellectual now?
What are your interests? — galajdk where do i even start? i'm a japanese fanatic so, really, anything japanese interests me though, in general, asian cultures interests me because of their many traditions that seem infinitely interesting to me. i'm also deep into psychology and how certain things might affect the human brain, drawing, singing, and voice acting as well. and, obviously, i love writing haha.
Favorite animal? — a love ?? all animals ?? current favorite is the red panda though, it's my mascot
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — jAPAN
Morning or night person? — i'm more of a morning person, i wake up at like six every morning
What's your dream job? — working for national geographic as an wildlife biologist
Hobbies? — drawing flowers, video games, tending to my bonsai tree
Fun fact? — i'm scared of water lmao
What three words describe you the best? — a fucking meme

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - ARGUS - 07-12-2018

What name do you go by? — Wisker, Whisper
Astrological sign? — Leo! Fire sign all the way! C;
What's your favorite food? — Hnn. Right now i am on a gnocchi. It's like a buttery- potato pasta
What's your favorite season? — Winter! You can do something about the cold- but not much about the heat
Favorite shows? — Sherlock, Gravity falls, Doctor who, Tokyo ghoul, My hero acadamia, bleach.... *mumbles continue*
Favorite videogames? — Detroit become human, stardue valley, Dad of boy(god of war)
Favorite genre in movies? — Mystery, horror, animation
Favorite movie of all time? — Don't actually watch too many movies
Current favorite song? — SYML - Mr sandman
Favorite music bands/singers? — Matalica
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — Currently reading confessions of a sociopath. I've read a number of books- can they all be my favorite c:
Have a favorite quote? — "This is the way the world ends, not with a bang but with a whimper" - Hollow men By T.S ellicot
What are your interests? — Codeing, learning different languages, anime, RP, Reading, writeing, Drawing.
Favorite animal? — Red tailed boa
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — I don't like going places! Just let me stay home with some coffe and i am a happy bean
Morning or night person? — Uh, I am a always awake person (Currently kinda nocternal so... Night person?)
What's your dream job? — Forensic psychologist
Hobbies? — Codeing, learning different languages, anime, RP, Reading, writeing, Drawing.
Fun fact? — I'm a military brat!
What three words describe you the best? — A fandom encyclopedia

Re: ICEBREAKER 1.0 - dreamiplier - 07-12-2018

What name do you go by? — dream bc, you know, i'm dreamy Wink)
Astrological sign? — capricorn!
What's your favorite food? — uhhh shit fam, ice cream? lmfao idk
What's your favorite season? — probably fall
Favorite shows? — STRANGER THINGS & the office
Favorite videogames? — i mean i don't really have one since i don't play them oof
Favorite genre in movies? — action probably
Favorite movie of all time? — how to train your dragon :,)
Current favorite song? — making me choose a bts song probably "awake" by jin <3
Favorite music bands/singers? — BTS but obviously kim seokjin is my favorite singer
Currently reading anything? Favorite book? — i have to read "ready player one" for school lmao
Have a favorite quote? — probably, but i can't think of it
What are your interests? — bts ofc, learning korean ( though i suck at it lmao ), sleeping, talking with my friends, being with my puppo mac
Favorite animal? — does mac count uhh i really love leopards
If you could go anywhere, where would you go? — anywhere? probably korea or germany
Morning or night person? — night says the person who won't stay up past twelve
What's your dream job? — honestly? don't know, barely know what i wanna be now
Hobbies? — don't really have any, but i like to roleplay & code & shit
Fun fact? — i was one of those kids on ff that managed to keep their age quiet when the 16+ rule was added lmao
What three words describe you the best? — local obsessed hoe