Beasts of Beyond
WHO YOU ARE || plot with anxious kiddo? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: WHO YOU ARE || plot with anxious kiddo? (/showthread.php?tid=2850)

WHO YOU ARE || plot with anxious kiddo? - YUUKI. - 07-09-2018

open to:
- one sided crush
- short term relationships
- rivals
- minor injuries
- friendships af
- just emotional support please hnng
.. anything else!

closed to:
- kids
- death
- major injuries

Re: WHO YOU ARE || plot with anxious kiddo? - Kink - 07-26-2018

Maybe him and my boy, Ops, could develop a thing? Openfire is the Leader of the unnoficial group, Conquest, which is a group that has goals to expand and dominate the entire continent, a task that an unsuspecting Ops was tasked with by his dying father figure. Personality-wise my boy is a little hard to get close to. He's burdened by the weight of what he has to do and knows that to accomplish it he has to become someone stronger than who he currently is, so he pushes himself a lot and has a habit of always acting at least semi-formal and aloof with people. He's fiercely protective of those he cares for and has a tendency to be possessive of those he finds important to him. He's capable of some pretty horrible things, but he isn't the sort of guy who'd call it 'fun'.

Since Ops is pretty new to the lands and his group is just growing now, maybe he and Yuuki could have an encounter on a smaller scale? Openfires main goal is to conquer the lands and unite them under one peaceful rule, so even though he leads a Warbound clan that does terrible things to reach a means to an end, many of them are good people trying to reach a common goal. Perhaps Yuuki could find hiself unexpectedly in their newly claimed territory, where he is made a captive by Ops, who tries to force him to stay in their peaceful little paradise. During the next couple of days they could blossom an unlikely friendship between captive and guard, where in Ops tries to convince Yuuki to give up his old home and stay where it's safe, as war between their clans is inevitable. After a bit of bonding/development Yuuki could escape back to his own clan, causing a bit of a rift between the two as they struggle to deal with the attraction they feel while knowing they're enemies? We could eventually add more drama to this as Conquest becomes big enough to actually cause trouble for the other groups, and we could do a lot of future plots that are angsty and sweet and such. Let me know your thoughts, I know it's random but I'm looking for some good romantic interests for my boys Smile

Re: WHO YOU ARE || plot with anxious kiddo? - YUUKI. - 07-26-2018

aaaa[align=center]
I LIKE YOUR DETERMINATION

YES??? I LOVE THAT??? PLEASE???

my boy just needs to figure himself out lmao
he's a mess

also he's only 4 months old, so it could be a long-term thing? where they slowly build up to it, and when he's old enough, they could have a thing???

it's up to youu.

aaaa
[color=transparent][W]isker
a
a
a
a
aaaa
Spoiler:
[color=transparent]aaa
[color=transparent]aaa

OMG I totally thought I read somewhere that he was 14 moons xD

No problem, we can totally do that! Maybe during this first encounter Yuukis crush can develop, finding Ops to be brave and kind and noble despite pursuing such a terrifying and dangerous cause. I can totally see Openfire worrying over this little kid that's going to be caught in the future war between their factions if he can't convince him to stop trying to run away. And then when Yuuki does escape they can meet later on in the future when Yuukis a bit older (maybe a year or so) and Ops could capture him a second time, which would lead to him developing feelings for your boy as well?

holy fuck yes?

we need this. how should they meet?? yuuki is a shy kiddo

Well Conquest is a new group that just recently popped up, so maybe Yuuki could end up crossing their border accidentally? You could say he was trying to follow someone out of his own camp to tell them something important when he lost them on the trail and ended up horribly lost?

On it now!