Beasts of Beyond
this is the end / o, leaving - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: this is the end / o, leaving (/showthread.php?tid=2839)

this is the end / o, leaving - charrie graveyard - 07-09-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]It was hard to believe two weeks had already gone by since he arrived in the Typhoon. So much had happened in that short amount of time- he had met tons of new people, learned new things about this place and its inhabitants... maybe... even something about himself. He had even found himself a zen garden, with his own pet fish. Oh, how he loved his koi fish- and his garden too. But most importantly, the Rouxes- Goldie, Roxanne, and Pincher... especially Pincher... they had filled something within him, a void that had been in his heart all his life, the very thing he felt he had been missing all this time.

They were the reason he was hesitating now in his path towards the railroad gate.

It was nothing more than a malfunction in his brain, an instability in his system. He didn't have feelings- he never felt anything... so why... why did he feel so... sad and guilty about leaving? He didn't need to say goodbye, they were nothing more than... acquaintances. Nothing more, nothing less... and... he was sure they felt the same way about him, right? As he stood, frozen in place, a lost look in his eyes and the LED on his head flickering red rapidly, he shook his head. No... he... he couldn't leave without telling them! He wouldn't! T-They... they had to know. They deserved at least that. Turning around towards the camp, he allowed the small satchel that contained the gifts from Roxanne to fall gently onto the sand, forcing himself to calm down for the time being so he could speak. "C-Can I have everyone's attention... please?" The male stuttered, pausing to clear his throat. "It has been a true honor... to stay with you all but... with... deep regret, I must say that I have to leave now, as I have a mission... to complete. You have all been exceptionally kind to me in my time here, and I will be forever grateful to you all for allowing me to stay. Thank you." With that, he fell silent, waiting for the others to gather around.

tags

Re: this is the end / o, leaving - purgatory - 07-09-2018

Re: this is the end / o, leaving - guts - 07-10-2018

Greed, personally, wasn't that close to Connor. He knew that a few people had gotten used to him, though, so he knew that this was gonna rub a few people the wrong way. Still, even if he didn't know him that well, he wanted to see the kid off. It was only right to watch your group mate leave. "Well, kiddo, have fun with whatever you're going out to do," he said awkwardly, dragging himself over. He wasn't good with all that gushy emotional shit.

"SPEECH"
▼▼▼
tags

Re: this is the end / o, leaving - PINCHER - 07-11-2018

[Image: BK0vpCE.png]
Pincher had problems. Or he believed he did. He allowed himself to get attached to creatures as if they were going to be with him forever. Despite all the loss he had felt within his life, Pincher never seemed to learn his lesson about the problem when he had to say goodbye to the beings that he had grown close to and one of the most recent ones had been Connor. He didn't fucking know why or how but the soft brown eyed tabby had managed to get under his skin and worm into his heart. Pincher was used to meeting many types of personalities and behaviors but Connor seemed different, innocent yet held traits that popped to Pincher. Why? Was it because he reminded him of his lost firstborn, Theo? He...didn't want to think about the connection but he knew that was perhaps the reason he felt a sudden desire to protect the blue tabby as if he was part of the Roux family or his crewmates. But he wasn't. And he it seemed he never would be.

Pincher had been walking nearby, an unlit ivory cigarette placed on the edge of his lips as his half-lidded cool frost blue eyes were locked onto the sky as he was wondering how the weather would be for the day. Yet, before he was able to dwell into it, the scent of his crewmates caught his attention and he slowly tuned in with his ears twitching, catching the voice of Connor and despite the wind slightly muffling it, he caught the most important word. Leave. A sudden tension of pressure pushed down onto the chest of Pincher and he felt his lower jaw tighten as he headed after Greed, frost beginning to form in his footsteps before reaching the crowd. His icy blue eyes fluttered to the ground as he gnawed at the cigarette, trying to push down the emotions that began to surge through him. The doberman sucked in a small breath, slightly shaky as he looked up with his thin tar black pupils locking onto the male as he murmured "...See ya, kid." His voice was soft as he swallowed down the lump in his throat that had begun to form. He didn't want to appear hurt by the idea of Connor hurting but Pincher's mind was clouded with the mixture of losing his son and now the possibility of never seeing Connor again.
[align=center][Image: iZHBbjf.png]
© MADI

Re: this is the end / o, leaving - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-12-2018

Oh, Connor was leaving? Honestly, Caesar didn’t really like the guy to start with, but of course he couldn’t exactly show excitement because he was leaving. Not only because it was rude, but also because Caesar didn’t really feel anything with Connor leaving. To him, Connor was just another person here. Nobody special. ”Good luck on your mission, I suppose.” Caesar said to Connor with a shrug, deciding it’d be best to at least be a little respectful.

//mobile

Re: this is the end / o, leaving - bubblegum - 07-13-2018

[align=center]
[Image: tiny_pixel_goldie.png]
goldenluxury "goldie" roux — female — the typhoon — tags
the girl was stumbling slowly nearby when she heard the call from connor, her ears perking upward as the male announced he had something to say. she tilted her head curiously, approaching with shaky legs. she brushed up against her papa, sitting down as she kept her attention on the male. she had found him to be quite a pleasant guy and certainly considered them friends. she wanted to hang out with him a lot more and had been preparing to give him a present along with everyone else. she was working very hard on it, just along with every other gift she was preparing. she was excited to show it to him.

so, the sight of connor brought her joy. she smiled to him as she sat against her papa, tired eyes curious. she wondered what he'd have to announce to everyone. she listened to him begin to speak, her eyes slightly widening at his words. he...he was leaving? th-that's right. he said he had a mission to complete when he came. she frowned now, a sort of pout on her expression. her ears dropped and she glanced to her papa for a moment.

"i-i..." she mumbled at first, unsure of what to say. she wanted to tell him not to go, but she knew that would be impolite. if he was happiest knowing he was completing his mission, then she wouldn't try to take that away from him. it must be very important. "will you visit?" she decided to say instead, a bit of hope in her words. she wanted to give him his present. she wanted to know that he was okay. "i hope that you have a nice...time, completing your mission."