Beasts of Beyond
JUST KEEP SWIMMING && open, fishing. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: JUST KEEP SWIMMING && open, fishing. (/showthread.php?tid=2827)

JUST KEEP SWIMMING && open, fishing. - TSUYU. - 07-09-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][align=center]

TSUYU ASUI
tags ♦ snowbound ♦ hermaphrodite ♦ 8 m/o

Tsuyu knew she was good at swimming, it was something that came with being half frog, as unusual as it was. The dark green frog-minx hybrid dived into the river that seemed to be frosted over, soon crawling out with a fish wrapped in her tongue's sticky confines. Yes, fishing. Tsuyu could just imagine the look on the Snowbounders face when they saw how soaking wet she was, shivering despite her use to cold waters.

"I should probably catch more, ribbit.."
[W]isker
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: JUST KEEP SWIMMING && open, fishing. - arcy - 07-10-2018

Unlike everyone else so far, Tsuyu had at least been sticking around enough that Izuku had seen her once or twice around. Which, honestly, gave him a little bit of hope. Maybe it wouldn't just be Aizawa and him -- maybe, Izuku wouldn't be the only one of his classmates.
Anyways, still, Izuku still hadn't completely anticipated this. Izuku blinks a few times as he registers the black-green shade of Tsuyu in the distance, and trots over to investigate. He'd always been nosy, but the nosiness of his clanmates had just encouraged him.
"Maybe, but isn't it kind of cold for that?" Izuku frets, hearing Tsuyu's musing. What if she got hypothermia? Or frostbite? Besides, if she was a frog, wouldn't she have troubles with the cold? The hybrid hadn't seemed bothered before, but Izuku is still nervous, regarding the other with wary concern. She was shivering, but that was just to be expected. Nobody could come out of Snowbound's waters not freezing cold. Izuku, after a few moments, shakes his head. Well, if she wanted to fish more, she could, but Izuku would stay here to fret and make sure she .. stayed .. okay.
//mobile :'^)
what was i worth

Re: JUST KEEP SWIMMING && open, fishing. - galexiux - 07-10-2018

Cry swooped down and docked beside Izuku. The kid was on her good side; she felt a tad bit protective over him. He hasn't exactly done anything wrong yet, so she didn't exactly have a reason to hate the kid. Over all. He was aite.

The bird shook her head of her hazy thoughts, raising a brow. Cry sighed, shaking her head. Ice fishing? She mused. Why ice fishing? It wasn't like anyone here ever got hungry. Or, at least they don't show it. Or. Maybe that was just the Second Eye only showing her what was important. Eating was a necessity; of course people ate. Cry turned up to Izuku. The cold got nothing on us, She chuckled, You don't live here if the cold is an issue. Like Russia. That place was crazy.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: JUST KEEP SWIMMING && open, fishing. - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-10-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
"Hypothermia is still a thing, though." Atbash pointed out to Cry as she came over, hearing the sounds of her groupmates and the sound of water being splashed out. Sure, she was used to the cold by now - and so was everyone else here, she assumed - but hypothermia was still an issue. She looked over at Tsuyu, head tilted. She didn't seemed to be too bothered by the water, nor the cold in of itself.
bio | female | chief [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: JUST KEEP SWIMMING && open, fishing. - TSUYU. - 07-10-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][align=center]

TSUYU ASUI
tags ♦ snowbound ♦ hermaphrodite ♦ 8 m/o

"Ribbit," Croaked the hermaphrodite as she dropped the fish onto the ground, shaking her fur out rapidly. "Midoriya, ribbit. I need a towel or something.." Groaned the feline, scolding herself for jumping into freezing water in the first place. She was hungry, was all. The frog-minx hybrid shivered uncomfortably before she fluffed up her fur, sticky pawpads picking up snow between her toes. The dark green minx hybrid lept over to Atbash, dipping her head in greetings. "This is nothing compared to where I used to live, ribbit. Todoroki could sit in a tub of ice without a problem." She croaked out, stubbed tail twitching cheerfully. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth slightly, as she tilted her head along with Atbash.
[W]isker
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: JUST KEEP SWIMMING && open, fishing. - arcy - 07-11-2018

A towel? She was done, then. Izuku feels a flash of relief amd nods as he reaches for his conjuration. He's been practicing lately!!! He's better now!!! Still not good, bit still okay. It only takes two tries for the correct item to appear in his paws, and his ears prick as he drags it over to Tsuyu to attempt to drape it over her himself. His only saving grace is that he's a lot taller, as a Maine Coon. He backs away afterwards, though, tail twitching.
"We were lucky if we got snow in the winter, actually," Izuku says, dryly. Tokyo got snoe sometimes, but it wasn't anywhere near Snowbound's temperatures. And this was summer. Izuku had been here since spring, and god knows that winter would be terrible once they got there. At least Izuku had adjusted to the temperature already. It was freezing, Tsuyu should at least become accustomed before hopping into the water like this. Seriously. "Besides, Todoroki was a special case and you know it," He could regulate his own temperature by using his quirk. Todoroki was effectively unstoppable in any temperature because of that. Tsuyu, on the other hand, was a frog. No god-like powers or quirks here, just frog. And somehow she was handling the cokd better than Izuku would be able to, what the hell.
what was i worth