Beasts of Beyond
I TEAR MY HEART OPEN | open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I TEAR MY HEART OPEN | open (/showthread.php?tid=2812)

I TEAR MY HEART OPEN | open - Cosmic - 07-09-2018

I sat back against one of the nearby trees, shoving a pawful of coffee beans into my mouth and listening to nature. My quiet alone time was sure to be interrupted at some point, but it wouldn't be unexpected. I was kind of an oddity in these parts I suppose, being formerly human and transported into different universes from several video games that I had once played and held close to my heart, but I never expected to experience such horrors first hand. It was quite the ride and... experience? I guess. At some point I forgot my original name, so I go by Isaac, Leon, Playerone, ect. You could say I... became a little lost. Like I lost myself in my experiences. There was nothing left of the original me it seemed. Well, if there even was one to begin with.

I stayed in place, munching on my coffee beans while being deep in thought. I didn't really know if anyone had the time of day to get to know me. Or even wanted to of their own volition. I wasn't that interesting, if I were being honest.

Re: I TEAR MY HEART OPEN | open - Suiteheart - 07-09-2018

SUITE
HEART
[retro to transformation yo]

The scent of coffee was what drew her near. In the city, that smell was never far off. Block after block was dotted with petite cafes with cute setups that served the drink. The sudden intense scent of it was what always woke her up in the mornings. She had never tasted it herself. No, she preferred the more... corrupted drinks the city had to offered. But that had been what felt like lifetimes ago.

"There's no fucking way that tastes good," Suiteheart commented, wrinkling her nose at the sight of Playerone chowing down on coffee beans. The crunch was loud and unsatisfying to hear, and it just smelled bitter - her least favorite thing of all. She preferred sweet or salty. Bitter was... Ugh. 

A lopsided grin painted itself upon her pink lips as she lowered herself into a sitting position. "How're you liking the Ascendants, Player?' she asked, titling her head every so slightly to the left. She hoped Playerone was enjoying things. This was a good place full of good people. "I bet it's a lil' overwhelming, huh?" She let a chuckle tumble out into the space between them.

[b]suiteheart folie-mikaelson . ecliptic admiral . the ascendants . tags
© [color=black]MADI

Re: I TEAR MY HEART OPEN | open - Luciferr - 07-09-2018

[align=center]
And the sky was littered
with the corpses of stars,

wings beat overhead as Anzarel came into landing not far from the two, ears twitching back as he caught the beginnings of conversation and the larger beast looked over before deciding to venture closer with a nod to the two "good day" he greeted not wishing to interrupt Suitehearts queries and simply shifting to lie down "hope you don't mind my intrusion" added as an after thought while he splayed his wings out in the sun idly watching the coffee beans - hm, he preferred tea to coffee, raw beans or brewed, tea was more soothing in his book.

[sub]ASCENDANTS - OBSERVER - TAGS - EXTREME - HELLION REF (9FT)[W]isker[/sub]

Re: I TEAR MY HEART OPEN | open - Zjarr - 07-09-2018

[div style="width: 45%; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 13px;"]Irresolute pawsteps were heard just beyond where the group was gathered, signifying the exasperated demon's presence. After the explosive encounters he had undergone since announcing his joining the Ascendants, he had absolutely no desire to communicate with anyone aside from his conscience, but as it turns out his conscience was far more vile and venomous than any one of these angered citizens that he'd have to call groupmates. Alcohol would likely make things a whole lot worse—it was a massive reason for his deterring from the Ascendants, for he was essentially a dangerous beast when losing his grip on sobriety. That wasn't something he could ever risk anymore. This wasn't like his old homes where he could do just about anything he pleased and not have to worry about dire, permanent consequences. Here he had an image to uphold, but he already seemed to fuck that up anyway.

But Zjarr knew that he could not excuse himself from every social interaction that would occur here. If he wanted to be reclusive and a loner, he could've stayed a nomad doing fuck all. He couldn't stand that lifestyle for one second, crippling loneliness creeping in as the shadows of the night when the sun collapsed. His life seemed no different now from how it was before, but at least here he could make a difference, meet some new faces that hopefully did not consider him appalling and beastly. The keyword was hopefully.

The cyborg wolf would start with...whoever this hybrid-looking member was, munching on coffee beans like they were a little treat. The action seemed disgusting, and he couldn't imagine feeling any pleasure doing that, but to each their own, eh? If he was going to make friends, or at the very least some acquaintances, he couldn't judge every person that stepped on the same path he was walking on. "Hey there. Don't think we've met," the canine remarked lamely, clearly unsure of how to ignite this new and fresh interaction. He was shit at talking to people and comforting them and whatever the hell, but he much preferred being with someone else than being by himself, wallowing in his own filth. "I-I'm Zjarr."
[glow=#f24b00,2,300]how'd it get so scandalous?[/glow] —

Re: I TEAR MY HEART OPEN | open - Cosmic - 07-09-2018

I smirked at Suite, giving a flick of my tail. "Tastes absolutely fuckin' amazing. You should try it." I looked at her and proceeded to take another pawful of coffee beans and stick them into my jaws. "Good for you, too." I paused however, looking off into the distance for a moment in thought after she asked me how I was adjusting to life with the Ascendants.

"Yeah, it is. Just a little bit. But it's pretty great here."

The second to approach was Anzarel, and I gave a grin to him. "It's fine, Anzi. How are you?" I was awfully curious as to how he was farring here as well.

Zjarr? That was... quite the name. Really bizarre if you asked me. But then again, I've heard and seen weirder. He seemed friendly enough though, and I didn't have a reason to think otherwise.

"Playerone Kennedy. Nice to meet you." I responded, blinking a few times almost in open bewilderment. Oh shit... was that rude? I was so out of touch.

Re: I TEAR MY HEART OPEN | open - Luciferr - 07-13-2018

[align=center]
And the sky was littered
with the corpses of stars,

Anzarel inclined his head with a hum "well enough - I certainly can't complain" it was often a busy place - but he'd lived and run an empire with his sister once upon a different verse - and well that went beyond busy.

Of course then a new voice insinuated itself into the group conversation - and the deity tilted his head with a slow blink of mismatched eyes and a slight nod to the wolf - Zjarr "Anzarel Grimm"

/ugh what is muse

[sub]ASCENDANTS - OBSERVER - TAGS - EXTREME - HELLION REF (9FT)[W]isker[/sub]