Beasts of Beyond
CORNERSTORE BLOODZONE — WEEKLY TASKS 7.8.18 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: CORNERSTORE BLOODZONE — WEEKLY TASKS 7.8.18 (/showthread.php?tid=2810)

CORNERSTORE BLOODZONE — WEEKLY TASKS 7.8.18 - PINCHER - 07-09-2018

[Image: BK0vpCE.png]
It seemed that it was once again his time to do the task on giving out tasks. He wasn't particularly fond of the idea of having to think of shit for his crewmates to do but he knew it was better than just letting some members sit around and do nothing without any somewhat enjoyment to their time on the tropical island. So the canine had decided to go set out on the plan to give options out with his vibrant ice blue gaze fluttering around towards his crewmates as he stepped out of the treehouse that he was currently inhabiting due to the still flooded beaches that were filled with debris and dangerous sea creatures. A small sigh escaped his jaws as he hoped that the risen tides would fall back and Pincher had at least attempted to push them back with his elemental power over water but they would always return, refusing to leave until they desired.

"Oi! Anyone wanting a task, get your asses over here!" He called out towards the other treehouses that were connected by sturdy bridges that would allow anyone to pass over towards where the obsidian canine now sat with his pointed ears pricked and attentive. Once enough members had decided to join, Pincher stated "I've decided to change how weekly tasks and ooc prompts are going to be given out. One week will be tasks and the next one prompt. However, if you complete your task or prompt given to you, you are free to come back and ask for either one that you didn't do. For example, you completed your weekly task so you can come back and ask for your an ooc prompt. If you completed your ooc prompt, you can come back and ask for a task. Is that understood?" He knew some members tended to get a little overwhelmed when given two things to do so it was better to order them to allow there to still be opportunities for members that desired to do more. With that, the male waited with his back leg aiming to scratch softly behind his right ear.

( decided to do this after some comments about prompts/tasks! your character will be given a task that they can complete and then return for an ooc prompt and vice versa depending on what week it is! if you have any questions, feel free to pm me! c: )
[align=center][Image: iZHBbjf.png]
© MADI

Re: CORNERSTORE BLOODZONE — WEEKLY TASKS 7.8.18 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-09-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
A new system of handing out Weekly Tasks and prompts, huh? That was pretty interesting, definitely something new. Caesar gave a nod as he came over to show he heard Pincher's words. "Give me a task then, Pinch-y boy." The demon stated with a grin.
#psychosocial.

Re: CORNERSTORE BLOODZONE — WEEKLY TASKS 7.8.18 - guts - 07-09-2018

It was hard to do stuff when he was basically crippled at the moment, but Greed also wasn't the type to just lay back and do nothing. He got antsy if he didn't. "Yo, capt., hit me up," he limps in with his signature smirk. Hopefully it wouldn't be anything that would be difficult on his leg.

"SPEECH"
▼▼▼
tags

Re: CORNERSTORE BLOODZONE — WEEKLY TASKS 7.8.18 - ROSEMARY - 07-10-2018

[align=center]
Like the rest of the boys, Rosemary wanted something to do this week - to fend off boredom and keep proving herself useful to the group, of course. Eyeing Caesar and Greed apiece with each of her auxiliary eyes, she internally added a few notes to her schemes. Given Caesar's dislike for Pincher and Greed breaking Roxanne's heart... well, she didn't know if she wanted their blood but going for blood might make a good place to start.

"I'll take a task," she spoke, her four eyes converging on Pincher as she brought her mind back to the realm of the immediate future. Plans could wait; she cared more about her family than playing her games.

Re: CORNERSTORE BLOODZONE — WEEKLY TASKS 7.8.18 - SOLVEIG - 07-12-2018

Being useful was always a welcome feeling in Solveig's mind, and though her shoulder was still healing, she still felt capable enough of helping around somehow for the Clan. Moreso, doing something for Pincher would feel rewarding to Solveig. Quietly, she approached her good paw extending forward so she could dip her head and her chest into a brief and momentary bow before straightening back up. "A task please, Captain Pincher," her words word voice softly, though mindful with Rosemary in the area to direct it primarily to Pincher alone.

[align=center]Tags
[color=#BCA7BC][b]

Re: CORNERSTORE BLOODZONE — WEEKLY TASKS 7.8.18 - PINCHER - 07-12-2018

[Image: BK0vpCE.png]
Pincher was glad to see Caesar was deciding to do something so the broad-shouldered canine let out a small snort at the name before deciding to give a mischevious task for the officer to do. "Alright, lemonhead, how about you do some motherfucking flowercrowns? It seems right up your alley." With that the captain flashed a wicked sly grin that was filled with shark-like teeth before turning to face Greed. He was okay with the guy though he knew there was some chemistry between him and his sister. "Greed, how about you have a roasting session? Have someone wear your shades and they gotta make up an insult for you or someone else thats in the game. Best insult gets a smooch from you." Oh, Pincher was having fun with this. He tended to avoid silly little games to focus on real business but he was in the mood to just fuck around with everyone. Pincher then turned towards Roxanne, a small glint of mischevity still holding his aqua blue gaze as he answered "Rosie how about you find someone to hug and tell them how much you care about them, huh? I'm sure there's plenty of people here for that. You can make a little poem for them too if you'd like." He was probably going to get murdered but did Pincher give a damn? Frankly, my dear, he did not. He then turned towards Solveig, glad to see that she was doing better and wanting her to take it easy, Pincher replied "Solveig, how about you make some energizing herb potions for everyone?" He knew that was a rather easy thing to do since there were some small vials that could be filled with a mixture of herbs that could help them finish work and repairs.

( [member=590]CAESAR CIPHER.[/member] / [member=697]GREED[/member] / [member=1130]rosemary roux[/member] / [member=1345]SOLVEIG[/member] im so sorry im dyingg )
[align=center][Image: iZHBbjf.png]
© MADI

Re: CORNERSTORE BLOODZONE — WEEKLY TASKS 7.8.18 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-12-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Caesar inhaled a breath as Pincher referred to him as 'lemonhead', but what really got the demon irritated was the task the Captain gave him. Flowercrowns? He echoed in his mind, his tail lashing. "You know damn well that's on up my ally." The grin Pincher held even proved it. "But, fine. If you say so." And with that, the Officer went off.
#psychosocial.

Re: CORNERSTORE BLOODZONE — WEEKLY TASKS 7.8.18 - CROSSFADE - 07-13-2018

Ugh, so this place did weekly tasks too, huh? O'Riley supposed he couldn't complain too much, it'd give him something to do whilst he was settling in to his new home. Besides, participating in these things would allow him to get more insight into the minds of his crewmates, and as much as he disliked the idea of getting close to them, the tuxedo tom couldn't complain about that. "Captain huh? How about a task for a newbie? Make it a good one for me, yeah?" he beamed with so much forced enthusiasm he could've been a children's TV presenter. Sadly he liked his curses too much to ever get such a prestigious role.

Re: CORNERSTORE BLOODZONE — WEEKLY TASKS 7.8.18 - jacob w.c. - 07-13-2018

THE BLUE AND GREEN BELOW IS A MASTERPIECE — Jacob was happy here. Every once in awhile, he had to stop and really appreciate it. There was still his pain, of course, that didn't magically go away when he was feeling positive, but he was happy. When he heard Deniz's voice, the husky made his way over with a light smile on his maw, settling down. When he heard Caesar's task, the man was barely able to contain a small smile that threatened to spill onto his maw. Instead, he used that energy to speak. "Do ya' think ya' could give me one, Pinch?" the man requested. — BUT YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL LIKE I'VE NEVER SEEN

"SPEECH"