Beasts of Beyond
BAD ROMANCE && open, introduction. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BAD ROMANCE && open, introduction. (/showthread.php?tid=2809)

BAD ROMANCE && open, introduction. - ONISION. - 07-09-2018

[align=center]

ONISION M.F.
[div style="background-color:#806A71;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"]Oni didn't care for cheesy introductions, for getting to know other people. He actually hated new people, hated to talk about himself too. The whole 'love your clanmates' thing didn't pass over well for the male. Slowly, the feline approached a pile of pebbles, taking his time to stack each and every one of them up onto each other. Maybe it was calming for him, he didn't know really. He was too hyper to calm down. He knew that his parents would be around, but he just couldn't stand the idea of people actually wanting to see him. Call him stupid, whatever, at least he makes sense to himself.

//really shitty starting post but ily all

[W]isker

Re: BAD ROMANCE && open, introduction. - Simon F.M. - 07-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — Diya was quick to approach her brother, a nervous smile on her face. She wasstill a bit anxious about being around her family ever since coming out as trans, despite having received mostly pleasant responses. She could blame them when they slipped up an accidentally called her 'Simon' but that didn't make it any less unpleasant. "Hi, Oni." chirped the snowy kitten, a miniature version of their mother.

Re: BAD ROMANCE && open, introduction. - ONISION. - 07-09-2018

[align=center]

ONISION M.F.
[div style="background-color:#806A71;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"]"Did someone bully you? Why are you so tense?" Came the blunt, uncensored question from the kitten as he stared at his sister, cold eyes seeming to burn through the other femme. He wasn't trying to seem mean, it's just how he came off to be. With his siblings, he was always overbearingly protective of them. Especially the girls.

Yes, Onision knew Diya was born a male, but he didn't care about the past. What mattered was that Diya knew she was comfortable as a girl, and he was proud she had the guts to come out. Meanwhile, he couldn't even understand himself. He was too busy being better, stronger, than everyone else. How ridiculously naive of the chocolate feline, to think he was so much better than everyone else.

"I swear if someone said something to you, I'm going to toss them in a river with rocks tied to their paws."

[W]isker

Re: BAD ROMANCE && open, introduction. - Simon F.M. - 07-09-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — As her brother began to make empty threats to an imaginary bully, Diya felt her tension melt away. giggles began to bubble from her chest and she nuzzled her muzzle into her brother's chocolate covered pelt. "As if you could lift anyone to do that!" she chirped teasingly. "But, no, don't worry, nobody's bullied me!" she said, hoping to sooth his worries.

Her attention settled on his tall tower of pebbles and she pushed away the urge to topple it over. "whatcha making the stack for?" she questioned, cocking her head to the side.

Re: BAD ROMANCE && open, introduction. - ONISION. - 07-09-2018

[align=center]

ONISION M.F.
[div style="background-color:#806A71;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"]The male was caught off-guard by her response, flushing from head to tail in embarrassment. "I-I can too! Just watch!" He snapped back in a quick panic, dramatic hues focusing on his sister for a few more moments before turning back to his little.. Tower.

He didn't know why he stacked those stones, either. It was truly confusing, but the male wasn't about to admit that. "I heard that if you build a big stack of stones, good luck will come to you." He lied, trying his best to seem like he wasn't. Please believe him, please believe him. He didn't know what else to say if she didn't, honestly.  He hadn't thought that far. He was an impulsive liar, not telling the truth about things that he knew would embarrass him.

"Wanna try?" Asked Onision, head tilting to the side in curiosity.

[W]isker

Re: BAD ROMANCE && open, introduction. - BASTILLEPAW - 07-09-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SING, GODDESS, OF THE RAGE OF ACHILLES
There were times when Oni came barreling through, determined to be the best at everything and rolling about in mock fighting stances, and Bastille wondered idly just how much of a handful that one was going to be as a Fireball. Sure, he could appreciate the drive to do better and be better -- Bastille had a fiercely competitive edge about him, when it came down to fighting, if only because Echo had basically engraved it in his system. Learn a new fighting style and master it. Carry on, repeat. It was one of his only actual hobbies, and he often mused that Oni was going to be a fun one to train with, one day.

Other times, he stumbled upon the boy getting all puffed up over his siblings and their safety, and he realized they were probably more alike than he thought. "Hey, you two," he greeted idly, gaze flickering between them briefly before he eyed their rock tower. Bast grinned slightly, and teased, "Good luck, huh? Haven't heard that one before, but if you insist." He shot Oni an amused glance, before adding, "I could go for some good luck."
[b]BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS — ASTRAL SERAPH — THE ASCENDANTS — TAGS

Re: BAD ROMANCE && open, introduction. - ★ HAZEL - 07-10-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[align=center]hazel elise caelum . nine months . the ascendants . golden girl . tags

Oni was a delight to Hazel: the boy was full of youth and bravado and innocence, making him and his siblings a little treasure amongst a world that was quick to cause pain. Always so quick to stand up for himself and anyone he found worthy, Hazel was confident Oni would make a hearty soldier one day. She only hoped that he also found the time to study humility and gratitude, for life without either was a life of selfishness.

The cocoa feline wandered up beside Bastille, ignoring Titanium’s jab of ”What would you know about humility and gratitude?” The uncomfortable prickle beneath her fur eased as she shoved Ti away, knowing that the girl was eager to bring up her past and what Genevieve said earlier. “I think the majority of the clan could use some good luck these days.” She offered, mouth screwing to the side for a moment. Glancing down at Oni, she smiled. “How many of those stone towers are you willing to build?” She asked.
[sup]c) miithers[/sup]

Re: BAD ROMANCE && open, introduction. - ONISION. - 07-10-2018

[align=center]

ONISION M.F.
[div style="background-color:#806A71;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"]Onision was stubbornly cocky, and when faced with any sort of attention, his ego just seemed to inflate even more. Anyone who was deemed worthy of his attentions usually got to see the overly protective side of him, a side that Oni wasn't usually willing to show.

"Yeah? If you can build more than me, I'd like to see you try." Came the cocky taunt from the child to Bast, going off of the question that Hazel had asked. "I can make a tower for everyone in the group if I wanted to! You've got nothing on me." Snorted the chocolate feline, rushing over to a pile of rubble to gather some small stones once more.

[W]isker

Re: BAD ROMANCE && open, introduction. - Suiteheart - 07-12-2018

SUITE
HEART
If there was one thing she loved more than anything in this world, it was her children. She protected them fiercely and loved them deeply, and even if she messed up from time to time, her heart was always in the right place. She wanted to teach them good things, like how to love themselves, how to be independent, and how to find happiness. Suite often didn't pride herself, but she hoped that her teachings were what inspired Diya to come out to them all. God, she was still so proud of her little girl.

She was proud of Onison too. He was a little spitfire. He was always running - hurrying on to bigger and better things. He had been the first of her children to walk and talk. Since then, he hadn't slowed down. Suiteheart couldn't wait to see what he would accomplish; she knew it would be something great.

"Hey, everybody," the white feline greeted in a purr. "What's going on here?" Baby blue eyes trailed the stone towers her son had made with intrigue. Whatever it was, it looked pretty cool. She smiled gently.

[b]suiteheart folie-mikaelson . ecliptic admiral . the ascendants . tags
© [color=black]MADI