Beasts of Beyond
DOG TEETH && open, joining. - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Human Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: DOG TEETH && open, joining. (/showthread.php?tid=2796)

DOG TEETH && open, joining. - YUUKI. - 07-08-2018

Re: DOG TEETH && open, joining. - purgatory - 07-09-2018

[align=center][div style="border-width:0px; width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-family:times new roman; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 140%;word-spacing:-1px;color:black"]One could call it a patrol. One could call it scouting. One could also call it diligence. Jeong, on the other hand, called it boredom. He... He was bored. He already finished his workout regiment and desired to sleep, but he knew if he slept now, he wouldn't be able to later. No, that was a lie. The man could sleep whenever, wherever. In his bed at nine at night. In a chair at three in the afternoon. On the ground at four in the morning. On a table at seven in the evening. As long as he slept, he was content with everything. Jeremiah, however, appeared to not feel the same way. Light brown eyes landed on the sluggish man as he walked past him and into their territory. Mouth slightly parted and a brow raised in both concern and confusion, Jeong watched him for a moment before realizing it would be a good idea to question the stranger. Shaking his head to clear it, he trotted after the man, "W-wait! Whoa there, hold on a sec. Wa~it!" He cut in front of him, holding out his arms to hopefully stop the other. Exhaling heavily, hopefully he managed to get his attention as he spoke. "You look like shit, my dude." As soon as he finished his sentence, his eyes widened and he sighed in disappointment at himself. That's absolutely not what he wanted to say. Was he thinking it? Yes. But it still shouldn't have come out. It wasn't in anyway hostile or mocking, rather he was more concerned than anything, but that still wasn't appropriate. And it seems he discovered this too late. Bringing a hand up to his face, the man pinched the bridge of his nose as he continued in a defeated manner. "N-no I... Shit, just... Ignore what I... Sorry I didn't mean anything by-" he tripped over his words before sighed again, realizing he was doing more harm than good. "Hi, I'm Jeong and I promise I'm not that much of an asshole." This wasn't how he wanted their interaction to go. He messed everything up and only he himself would be able to put things back on the right track.

"I'm... Sorry about all of that." He started again, brows knitted together and a small smile parting his lips as he took on more of a sheepish manner. "A-anyways more importantly, are you alright? You really don't look good." He continued, the his concern returning. "Is there something I can get you? Food? Water?" How long had he been wandering around? The trembles that coursed through the Frenchman's body only made Jeong more concerned about his well-being.

Re: DOG TEETH && open, joining. - YUUKI. - 07-09-2018

Re: DOG TEETH && open, joining. - purgatory - 07-09-2018

[align=center][div style="border-width:0px; width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 140%;word-spacing:-1px;color:black"]Judging from his voice, he really didn’t sound good which only made Jeong that much more worried. How did he get like this? Did someone hurt him? Though these thoughts ran through his mind, he remained silent as he listened to Jeremiah speak. He almost didn’t want the other to as it sounded painful, but he needed information first before they could continue. When he coked, Jeong panicked for a moment, placing a hand on his shoulder. “Hey, hey... Easy.” He warned. He continued to hold his silence as the man spoke again, this time brushing Jeong’s hands away. He could tell the ex-surgeon hasn’t bathed in a while and he wasn’t fond of bad hygiene, but he could make an exception this time. Deciding not to comment, he merely did as he was told and spoke no further about it. However ignoring it proved more challenging than he thought. Giving in, he spoke with a small growl. “You’re obviously not well. A little dirt is the least of my concerns.” And it was true. His priorities would be messed up if he was more worried about dirt than another’s well-being. As he asked for a shower, Jeong noticeably calmed down from his previously irritated response. “Oh... Yeah. Well, n-no. I’m not sure about barracks but you could use my bathroom to wash up.” He offered lightly, glad they were making some progress. When Jeremiah said he was here to join, Jeong smiled and nodded his head. “Oh, yeah. Sure! Welcome to Blackfall then, Jerry. If ya need anything, lemme know, ‘kay?” He responded brightly, already giving the other a nickname.

[ mobile ]