Beasts of Beyond
where am i? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: where am i? (/showthread.php?tid=2786)

Pages: 1 2

where am i? - lexasperated - 07-08-2018

uhhh not sure how many people there are on this site who know me but
i'm lexasperated, previously anti, infinitesimal, voklov, but people knew me as lexi
i also came from ff and used to play a character named talia pendragon (mostly in the rift/bloodclan)
a friend recommended this site and here i am because of reasons
and i probably will bring talia over here because that's my baby

so yeah if you know me (or if you don't that's fine too) hit me up, i'm not rude really!! i'm just... shy hah

Re: where am i? - COSMIIX - 07-08-2018

WELCOME TO HELL!!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO H E L L

im kidding
THIS IS BOB!!! WE'RE HAPPY TO HAVE YOU HERE JOINING OUR ROLEPLAYING SITE!!! IM COSMIXX BUT MOST PEOPLE CALL ME ANDY AAAAAAAAAA

Re: where am i? - Luciferr - 07-08-2018

Welcome to hell WELCOME TO HELL WELCOME TO H E L L

Im not sorry, BUT HEY WELCOME TO BOB ! C:
Name's Luciferr! Luci for short, I roleplay the dad characters Lucifer, Anzarel and Fenrisulfr, we're glad to have ya join us!

Don't mind me memes,

Re: where am i? - Cheeters - 07-08-2018

hi welcome to bob, lexasperated!! i'm cheeters, it's awesome that you decided to join us. i think i heard a bit of talia and i hope you like it here!! if you ever wanna plot, feel free to pm me! (^:

Re: where am i? - axiom - 07-08-2018

[align=center]
sup? Big Grin

i remember talia + i played ximen and domeric, so it's good to see you here!!

Re: where am i? - Beatles. - 07-08-2018

LMFAO HEYA DUDE

Re: where am i? - rakue - 07-08-2018

AAA i remember talia!! i played hana back when her & mal moved to blizz, i loved those two omg
but welcome to bob! im glad youre bringing talia with you she was amazing gadshflk

if you have any questions or anything dont be afraid to hit me up, i'd love to help :^)

Re: where am i? - cobblepot - 07-08-2018

ASDFGH HEYY WELCOME !!

Re: where am i? - april . - 07-09-2018

heya!! welcome to bob lexi! c: i'm april- i think i may have heard of talia before! but in any case- i hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions, feel free to hit me up! ^^

Re: where am i? - lexasperated - 07-10-2018

okay let me just say that i am notorious for making a character's subaccount and staying there and never really going on my main, so i never saw any of these responses i'm so sorry ;^;

but aaah! thanks for all the warm welcomes, it's nice to be here and so refreshing and not gonna lie, i missed this kind of forum bbcodes, i've already started making fancypost like crazy! it took me a hot second to get refamiliarized but we're back in business, baby.

i just gotta say i'm starting to rly rly love hell already ; )

(also daaaang i remember xi and hana what's up it's been a while)

thank you again and i am so happy to be here