Beasts of Beyond
I SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE // open, invite - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE // open, invite (/showthread.php?tid=2774)

I SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE // open, invite - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-08-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
Atbash knew that The Ascendants weren't allies, but considering they recently invited them to a little bonding event, Atbash supposed she should invite them to their festival. Of course, they didn't have to attend, but she wanted to at least give them the opportunity. "Hello!" The Chief called out, stopping at The Ascendant's border. "It's Atbash from Snowbound, I'm here to invite you guys to our Dancing Lights Festival!"
bio | female | chief [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: I SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE // open, invite - BASTILLEPAW - 07-08-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
SING, GODDESS, OF THE RAGE OF ACHILLES
Once upon a time, Bastille had looked at their options and pointed out that Snowbound was the most akin to them and the most likely candidate for an alliance. Of course, at the time, Starry hadn't exactly been asking him for advice or really been thinking about politics, as far as he could tell. And then shit happened and suddenly Jacob was choosing Pinch, and Starry seemed inclined towards Becky. Bastille had liked Jacob. He was kind, while the other two were assholes, but he could accept the odds -- Pinch was more likely to cross them, and then they wouldn't be able to rely on Snowbound. Cruel but fair.

Nevertheless, Atbash seemed alright, and was game to keep interacting as neutrals. That was fine by him. As long as they didn't join Typhoon in an attack, potentially, they could use some more social friends. "Yeah, we're down," he drawled as he approached her, his words ending in a yawn. Gods, was he fucking exhausted lately. "Thanks for the invite, I guess."
[b]BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS — ASTRAL SERAPH — THE ASCENDANTS — TAGS

Re: I SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE // open, invite - Suiteheart - 07-08-2018

SUITE
HEART
Much like Bastille, Suiteheart had liked Jacob. Hell, more than like, she loved the kid. He was sweet and bright, and he had been so kind to them in the wake of Starrynight's death. He had offered Snowbound's services to them shortly after their first Seraph's death, should they need anything. It meant a lot to Suite all those weeks ago. It still meant a lot to her. Jacob was a good guy in her book.

As for Atbash, well, Suite had not truly gotten to sit down and meet her. She had seen the newly promoted Chief of Snowbound during their game of truth or dare and when she and Gordon visited their borders, but other than that, the Ecliptic Admiral hadn't gotten to know her. Perhaps attending this festival would change that. She hoped so, anyway.

"Nice to see you again, Atbash," she smiled as she stopped beside Bastilleprisoner. "Like Bast said, thanks for the invite. We'll see you there."

[b]suiteheart folie-mikaelson . ecliptic admiral . the ascendants . tags
© [color=black]MADI

Re: I SEE WHO YOU REALLY ARE // open, invite - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-08-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
Atbash had liked Jacob too, but the poor guy seemed awfully stressed lately, and she couldn't help but take up his offer. She knew it was going to be rough, especially with her having no prior experience with leading, but the she-cat was hopeful that things would improve with her leading. "No problem! I'll be seeing you guys there." Since the invitation had already been accepted by both Bastilleprisoner and Suiteheart, Atbash dipped her head in thanks and left, probably to go off and give an invitation to The Typhoon.
bio | female | chief [leader] of snowbound
© madi