Beasts of Beyond
EVERYTHING IS BLUE /Open, joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: EVERYTHING IS BLUE /Open, joining (/showthread.php?tid=276)

EVERYTHING IS BLUE /Open, joining - Character Graveyard. - 03-21-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Lunafreya was tired. Walking for at least two-and-a-half days sure took a lot out of you. Dark lines could be seen under the small white feline’s tired blue eyes and her snowy pelt was filthy with dirt. Stumbling upon the flower fields had been a comforting sight for the female.

Feeling her body go limp in her burst of happiness, Luna fell face-first onto some flowers. If only these flowers were blue. Her favorite color. As she got up, she felt pain in her left shoulder- which was scarred, she frowned, closing her eyes tightly and cursing under her breath.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: EVERYTHING IS BLUE /Open, joining - BASTILLEPAW - 03-21-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS ✧ ascendants — fireball — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
Bastille wasn't really big on the whole flowers shit, honestly. They seemed to attract the hell out of joiners, so it seemed that he was in the relative minority; he could swear that every time he stumbled upon a stranger, they were in the middle of the field, either admiring the flowers or just sitting in the middle of them. Like, what was the point? Sure, they were sort of pretty, but other than that they weren't good for much other than medicine. Nevertheless, he continued to run his rounds through the fields daily, if only because he did find so many people there.

And low and behold: a stranger. Bast forced himself into his "welcoming" mode, which honestly was not much better than his usual mode, and approached the girl idly. His ice blue stare flickered over her briefly before he scowled slightly. "You alright? You look vaguely like shit." A pause. "No offense. You're on Ascendants territory, I'm Bastille, can we help you with anything?" There, the usual bit was out of the way. "Seriously, you look exhausted."

Re: EVERYTHING IS BLUE /Open, joining - Character Graveyard. - 03-21-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
Heaving a soft-yet-pained sigh, Luna got to her paws. Blue eyes blinked slowly before they stared into Bastille’s blue pupils- in her attempt to appear strong and healthy. But apparently it didn’t work well for her.

“Yes- I know that.” She said calmly. “No offense taken.” Pausing to observe the surroundings, she took note of all of the different flowers. Hearing Bastille’s words, Luna snapped back into reality. “Is there a medic around here- perhaps? Or maybe a place where I can stay for a while? I’ll take my leave when my welcome here is over.” The feline said.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: EVERYTHING IS BLUE /Open, joining - BASTILLEPAW - 03-21-2018

[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
Well, that was good. Bastille's bluntness and general lack of a filter, on top of his casual profanity, could come off harsher than he intended to most. This stranger didn't seem to mind, though, which was fine by him. He eyed her a bit more closely at her question, noting the scar, before he gave a shrug. "Uh, not so sure about that, actually. I mean, I know some basics, depending on what's wrong with you, but I don't think we have, like, technical ranks yet. Or anyone filling them."

Seriously, that was probably an issue. What if someone got injured? What if someone was sick? Obviously, Starrynight was trying to get everything together, but if it turned out Bast's knowledge of herbs was the best around, that was pretty damn sad. Maybe he'd ask around later, see if anyone knew a damn thing. Maybe he'd ask to borrow a neighboring group's healer to train some people. Whatever- not important at the moment.

"You can stay as long as you want," he said idly with a shrug, turning towards the Observatory. "Starry loves everyone, I swear. Plus, we have an open invite out for newcomers, since he just started the place up and shit. I'll show you to the camp." Bastille was not one to stick around aimlessly, and she looked tired; he started towards home without further ado. "Whats your name, any way?"

Re: EVERYTHING IS BLUE /Open, joining - Character Graveyard. - 03-22-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
She drifted off into thought as Bastille finished talking. Blue eyes seemed to look towards the horizon before she realized what she was doing. In embarrassment- Luna made sure that he wasn’t staring at her.

The white feline felt a rush of concern at the mention that this group had no medic. “Well, I’m somewhat trained in the art of healing. I mostly only know the basics.” She sighed. “My mother taught me and my brother most of what I know. But her time in the world had passed long ago.”

Lunafreya noticed Bastillepaw starting to walk towards the Observatory so she followed. “Ah, I see. Well, I might as well stay. It seems there’s not many others here?” She questioned, before saying. “Oh, my name? My name is Lunafreya Nox Fleuret. Luna or Lunafreya is fine.”
space
#psychosocial.

Re: EVERYTHING IS BLUE /Open, joining - BASTILLEPAW - 03-22-2018

Ah, dead mothers. There was something Bastille could bond over, as much as he was willing to "bond". Frenchpaw had died in shortly after labor, and all he could remember of her was her warmth slowly going cold. Sure, he had faint impressions of her sometimes, almost as if her spirit was visiting his thoughts -- he felt as if he knew her, even if he had never actually met her in his waking moments. He could picture her dainty frame, her regal posture; somehow knew she was a delicate princess, so proper and polite. Sometimes he imagined her voice in his head, reminding him to say his please and thank-you's. She had never thought him herbs, but it seemed like she'd been trying to teach him some things.

"Well, let's hope your basics are different than my basics. Maybe combines we can make a healer," he drawled idly, despite the fact that Bast had zero interest in the art of medicine. He was more of a fighter than a healer, and had the attitude to match. After checking idly to make sure she was following, he shrugged slightly. "Nah. We're growing, sure, but there aren't too many of us yet." Thank god. "Starry started sending out a bunch of invites a week or so, maybe."

He was content to leave it at that, unless she had any questions for him; otherwise, Bast led her to the Observatory in peaceful silence, wondering idly how he'd managed to get this far without Starry appearing out of no where in his blazing, excitable glory. "Uh, I can show you around if you want, I guess. And maybe figure out if we have an actual healer yet."

Re: EVERYTHING IS BLUE /Open, joining - Character Graveyard. - 03-22-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
Luna remembered her mother but she couldn’t remember her mother’s murderers. It was odd. Little bits of her memories seemed to be gone- like they were never there. She continued to follow Bastille, but her gaze was on the Observatory.

“Perhaps.” She said in a calm voice. Sure, she knew the art of healing but being a medic didn’t sound very interesting to the female. “I’d say- my brother was better with herbs than I was. A shame he disappeared long ago. But I have moved on.”

The white cat shook her head at the Fireball’s question. “I should be okay to wander myself.” With thus- Lunafreya took off.
space
#psychosocial.