Beasts of Beyond
Recreate the Raptor Squad | OPEN {ECHO UFA} - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Recreate the Raptor Squad | OPEN {ECHO UFA} (/showthread.php?tid=272)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Recreate the Raptor Squad | OPEN {ECHO UFA} - Sorrel - 03-21-2018

Starting back up again! I went inactive with Blue due to college, and since everyone basically went inactive and I plan on bringing Blue back, I decided to open this back up again! In order to play these creatures, you will need to buy the small dinosaur item from the shop. So I decided to try and give this a shot again! Unlike in the Jurassic World franchise, Blue, Echo, Delta, and Charlie will all be Utahraptors (around 6ft tall and weighing around 1,000lbs, shape and size varying depending on the raptor), as that will more realistically explain their size compared to being called Velociraptors which are just like the size of an oversized turkey. They will be completely feral but will be able to understand what they are asking through their chirps and body language. Because of what these are, no raptors will not have any powers, no exceptions. They are already big enough to the point where they are strong without powers and giving them powers would make them too strong. Whoever decides to want and try to play Owen can pick any animal they want! But Owen will have to remember the raptors of course so only partial memory loss allowed. For placement, all the raptors and Owen will be staying in the Ascendants. The last thing, please be active and advanced roleplayers. As my regular posts hit around 1k per piece and my muse also spikes at random intervals. This is kind of first come first serve! Just state your interest and jump right into the plot. Keep in mind though your character will be re-homed.

Characters:

Blue - Played by Sorrel (inactive until further notice)
Delta- Played by Awry
Charlie-  Played by Cosmiix
Echo-
Owen- Played by Miss

Re: Recreate the Raptor Squad - Sorrel - 03-21-2018

track

Re: Recreate the Raptor Squad - Orion - 03-21-2018

tracking for now

Re: Recreate the Raptor Squad - ghostpact - 03-21-2018

just gonna track for now.

Re: Recreate the Raptor Squad - COSMIIX - 03-21-2018

sticks leggy up

i will take raptor daddo :^)

Re: Recreate the Raptor Squad - Sorrel - 03-21-2018

yesssss! raptor daddo joins the team!

Re: Recreate the Raptor Squad - Imortapose - 03-22-2018

Oh man, track,,, I played Charlie around the first time you started this up on FF in Blizzardclan.
Lowkey itching for that spot again but idk how well my muse would hold up. ;;

Re: Recreate the Raptor Squad - Dragon- - 03-22-2018

tracking - I could play Echo?

Re: Recreate the Raptor Squad - Sorrel - 03-22-2018

(03-22-2018, 05:36 PM)Imortapose link Wrote: Oh man, track,,, I played Charlie around the first time you started this up on FF in Blizzardclan.
Lowkey itching for that spot again but idk how well my muse would hold up. ;;
Well you can always see how it goes! : D

(03-22-2018, 06:42 PM)Dragon- link Wrote: tracking - I could play Echo?
She's yours if you want her!

Re: Recreate the Raptor Squad - axiom - 03-22-2018

screch i want deltaa