Beasts of Beyond
EPOCH / o, introduction - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: EPOCH / o, introduction (/showthread.php?tid=2696)

EPOCH / o, introduction - COSMIIX - 07-05-2018

✧*:・゚ It was cold and he hated it despite having a mane hugging at his throat, the finned creature would let out a soft huff seeing his own breath turn into a plume of white, he walked through the snow occasionally sinking and this would make him let out a curse. He swore a few more times under his breath only to step onto a surface that was free of snow yet the platform itself was freezing. He moved his paws after with his gaze narrowed with a bit of irritation, he looked ridiculous moving his paws around none of them staying on the ground for too long one of the NPCs even called him Twinkletoes. Finally, he had sat down deciding to deal with it despite him shivering like some kind of chihuahua. He would have his long ear pressed back onto his head and what was left of his tattered ear "Meet and g-greet.""
"speech"

Re: EPOCH / o, introduction - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-05-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
Atbash couldn't help but stare in awe at Mosiah as she made her way over, hearing his call. He was such an amazing-looking creature, and she couldn't help but be awed by the way he looked. "Hey there." The she-cat chirped with a smile. "My name's Atbash Cipher, the Chief here." She went on quickly. "When did you join?" She asked, hoping that she hadn't missed him at the border. That'd be embarrassing, wouldn't it? Then again, the guy could have been born here and she just didn't realize him. Atbash threw away those thoughts, deciding to dismiss them, and frowned whenever she noticed that the poor creature was shivering. "Oh, it is pretty cold out here." She mused with an ear flick. "Would you like some hot chocolate, or something?"
bio | female | chief [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: EPOCH / o, introduction - arcy - 07-05-2018

Izuku likes to think that he'd gotten better about seeing to the joiners that appear. Or at least knew the faces of his clanmates. But Izuku's head has just been .. really muddled lately. Everything seems blurred and strange and it's kind of scary. He needs to do better. Needs to do better as Tenderfoot and as a clanmate. Everything feels off center without Jacob, even though he hadn't been terribly close to the leader. Nobody ever sticks around, it would seem. But Izuku really does trust Atbash, with his life and whatever else he could.
"Hi," Izuku is tired and frazzled as he approaches, a tired smile on his maw as he makes to seat himself next to Atbash. The person calling this is unfamiliar, and there's a stab of panic at that, but Izuku smushes it down. He's tired, it's fine. They do look really cool though, Izuku would give them that. Strange by Izuku's standards, but cool nonetheless. Like .. a shark! That was neat! "I'm, um, Midoriya Izuku -- o- or, no, sorry, Izuku Midoriya. Just Izuku." Izuku looks distressed at the slip-up, ears subtly falling back. He hadn't slipped up in a long time -- a few months at least. Why now? It's fine, though. Just fine. His gaze falls to his paws now, though, and he seats himself and curls a tail tight around his paws. Wow, he not only looks like a mess, but he acts like a mess.
what was i worth

Re: EPOCH / o, introduction - Stellas - 07-05-2018

[div style="width: 350px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px;"]

[Image: SwDjlLU.png]
Snow itched at Stellas's paws - a feeling he might recognize as potential frostbite if he had the neurological means  to recognize it. The feline weaves his way through the crowd - gaze moving from unfamiliar face to unfamiliar face. He's not from here-  but he's here now. His attention is focused on the animal who declared a 'Meet and greet.'

[color=white]"Salutations. How are you? Salutations to you....and you.....and also you! I like your fishy tail! Fishy fishy..."
Like a small kitten, he begins to pap it - it's good to prove to the masses you have no grasp on personal space early on. Mosiah's right to personal space has been sadly overlooked.

Meet and greet- he must meet everyone and greet them even harder! That's his job now! He's very happy to be here and doing such a good job with all these new potential companions!